Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asked to move in ALREADY!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway she asked me to move in today. I slept over her place tonight and were sitting on the couch watching Charlie and the chocolate factory with Johnny Depp great movie and im like:

Me: Im moving out of my parent’s house soon.

Her: (running her hands over my head. Oh yeh I just shaved my head today lol never had it shaved) Oh Yeh were to?

Me: Im going to find a room mate like some really hot girl.

Her: (playfully punches me) no seriously

Me: ill find something

Her: Why don’t you just move in here? You’re here half the week anyway and plus its free.

Me: I’ll think about it

Her: Im just saying..... i know its a lil fast but like

Me: Relax (cover her mouth with my hand) talk about this later

Her: blah blah blah

I made her shutup about it.

Anyway what do use think about that. Should I do it? she is right I was planning on moving out and she has a mad place and if I stay with her she’s paying everything so im saving $300 a week. On the other hand spending so much time together this early in the relationship could be bad.

Any advice?

Ninja out

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would feel bad not helping out with anything e.g. rent for instance or buying groceries but, hey thats just me :eek:.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Ey she want's to pay she has a good job she's rich who am i to say no?

Anyway il endup paying for some things if i decide to move in. Plus il reward her with a few serisis of multiple orgasms.

Ninja out

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it. It's still way too early in the relationship. Either you will get bored of her or she will get bored of you.

But more than that, you will be freeloading - it will get to a point where even if you are unhappy in the relationship, you won't want to break it off because of your living situation. Even worse, money will become an issue in the relationship and will likely cause a lot of fights later on down the line, especially if she is getting tired of supporting you.

Personal experience - don't do it so soon. Wait it out.

Besides - you really need to have your own place to exist. Think about it. You can't "go home and be alone" because home will be where she is. She will do the decorating, she will control the furniture, the heat, whatever.

You need your own place. It's golden.

~Sloopy

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Ey she want's to pay she has a good job she's rich who am i to say no?

Anyway il endup paying for some things if i decide to move in. Plus il reward her with a few serisis of multiple orgasms.

Ninja out
Anyone who doesn't realize this guy is either:

A) Living in a fantasy world.

B) A troll, and totally making this shyt up

C) Lives vicariously through characters he sees on T.V. or in the movies.

Is just as crazy as he is. The things that supposedly happen to this guy are like scripts out of some movie.

First he blows his wad in some hot black chicks face, then his girlfriend of a week asks him to move in? They way he describes these things is outlandish.

You're a moron dude...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not move in with your girlfriend.

Statistically, couples who move in pre-marriage are more likely to break-up than couples that live in separate places until they get married.

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
jprjrjr,

Who cares, man. It just doesn't matter.

I had a hot 45 year-old woman who I met in a winter art class offer to come live in my apartment to get away from her husband. She said she'd pay for rent and cable and internet, etc. I didn't take it because I could smell the drama cooking, but it's 100% true. I still f*cked her though.

Some of us just put ourselves in weird situations where these kinds of things just happen. I know I do. A few weeks ago, my friend and I found ourselves being driven around downtown baltimore with a hot stripper behind the wheel and one of the biggest drug dealers in the city in the back seat. How did we get in that situation? If I went into it, you wouldn't believe me. But we were there. And yeah, I came on that stripper's face and she still calls me sometimes wanting to f*ck.

So who knows? Stuff like that just happens - maybe you should get out a little more often? Or maybe you're not adventurous enough. I dunno...

~Sloopy

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sloopy
jprjrjr,

Who cares, man. It just doesn't matter.

I had a hot 45 year-old woman who I met in a winter art class offer to come live in my apartment to get away from her husband. She said she'd pay for rent and cable and internet, etc. I didn't take it because I could smell the drama cooking, but it's 100% true. I still f*cked her though.

Some of us just put ourselves in weird situations where these kinds of things just happen. I know I do. A few weeks ago, my friend and I found ourselves being driven around downtown baltimore with a hot stripper behind the wheel and one of the biggest drug dealers in the city in the back seat. How did we get in that situation? If I went into it, you wouldn't believe me. But we were there. And yeah, I came on that stripper's face and she still calls me sometimes wanting to f*ck.

So who knows? Stuff like that just happens - maybe you should get out a little more often? Or maybe you're not adventurous enough. I dunno...

~Sloopy
I get out plenty, but I don't end up in stupid ass situations like that.

You're both morons.

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Touche, sir, touche.

I have certainly ended up in some situations that were not too kosher.

But I don't regret it. The experience means a lot to me. I enjoy that part more than anything else.

I learn everytime - I dip into a world that is not necessarily my own, and then I can leave it any time I desire.

I'm not too worried - and I am most definitely NOT a moron, despite what you may think (and how do these message boards really give you the opportunity to think otherwise?). I'm not too worried. You do your thing and I'll do mine, and Black_Italian will do his - but I think it's a little unfair to judge this guy based on his experiences. He may be lying, he may not be - but in the end, there is really no difference between the two. Everyone on this board suspects that the things people say may not be real. I don't trust everyone 100% but on the same token I have no basis to distrust anybody 100%. So don't sweat it.

the end -

~Sloopy

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja, dont do it, wait until you are married, you will get bored of her and have to go back to sargin again!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja, dont do it, wait until you are married, you will get bored of her and have to go back to sargin again!
Ninja doesnt believe in love :woo:

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one said anything about love, but you do get bored of a chick if you move in this soon!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed......but Im saying you wont marry someone you dont love.

either he is fycking crazy or falling in love

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
agreed......but Im saying you wont marry someone you dont love.

either he is fycking crazy or falling in love
This is not true, one of my female friends said she will only marry a guy who makes over 6 digets a year, wether she loves him or not, she will make him love her

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im just saying he said he didnt want, need, or have a gf..now he entertaining having her move in after a weeK?!

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the only logical solution here then is that he is falling for this chick, that is the only thing I can think of

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moving in with someone is a big step
are you ready for that?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only logical solution here then is that he is falling for this chick, that is the only thing I can think of
that or he is lying! but I hope he is falling in love so he can join this side of the new Board war :)

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
First he blows his wad in some hot black chicks face, then his girlfriend of a week asks him to move in? They way he describes these things is outlandish.

You're a moron dude...
What have'nt you ever cu*mmed on a girls face? she was a 7.5 by the way so i would'nt say thats HOT.

Anyway yeh you guys are probably right. I will juet get a job and get my own place.

Ninja out