Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

asian women vs white western women

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The genes for blue eyes literally came from just two people in the black sea region.
These 2 folks were descendants of this Chad-Magnon man, whom our forum brother Xenom0rph is a big fan of:

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a view of a true nightmare future society it would be this:

Weak, beta white father marries domineering Asian dragon lady mother (her submissiveness is just an act) - She gives birth to confused Elliot Rogers-style son who hates being half-Asian and ends up shooting up his highschool, or hyper-promiscuous slutty Asian daughter who is desperate to be white and hates her Asian heritage and is into self-harm (perfect BPD candidate).
redpill_comics_pic_42.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These countries are not sending their best over, it also doesn't help that 90% of migrants are adult men. No man would be racist if most migrants were attractive women. Imagine we got millions of beauitful Syrian women instead of creepy adult men.

Even the most far right men would be supporting open borders.
True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca has brought up this disturbing fact - that USA immigrants are almost all sausages :mad:.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here I’ve been trying to date more races having only been successful with white women until this year where I finally got an Asian...

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling you. The pinker the vag, the better. Same goes for nip(ple)s.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like asian women and I think they are a real good steal in the global dating market. Do you Don Juans feel white western women are taking advantage of feminism and ruining America because of it? Why can't an 8 man attract an 8 woman instead of only getting a 6 woman as an 8 man. Talk about a bad deal.
I also prefer Asian women, especially Japanese women because of how submissive they are. And, to my eyes, stunningly beautiful. But that's just me. In my experience, most (not all) white women (especially American women) have a few screws loose in their heads.

Modern Man Advice

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In most DJ circles that I know, Asian women don't count as a real notch and guys who go after Asian women are rightly criticized.

If you're a white guy targeting Asian women then this is very bad for your inner-Game.
***** is *****

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also prefer Asian women, especially Japanese women because of how submissive they are. And, to my eyes, stunningly beautiful. But that's just me. In my experience, most (not all) white women (especially American women) have a few screws loose in their heads.

Modern Man Advice
American women are at the forefront of global feminism, which makes them quite horrible.

Speaking as a Dutchman here.

We dont have the phenomenon of guys rallying around women like pawns to do their bidding either here. Which is one of the worst symptoms.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My .02 is that if a type of woman is able to get a dude's d1ck really hard and makes him able to shoot a 100 mph load, then he has every right to pursue that kind of woman. If that type of woman happens to be in the asian demographic, then why not?

If feminine women are your thing, and if the majority of your experiences with asian women bring you to the conclusion that they're more feminine than any other kind of woman, then go for it. Your tastes are allowed to change. You're allowed to go through periods of white women or black women or whatever because of what's being put in front of your face and your general luck of the draw.

Go for whatever it is that your biological male nature compels you to go for. Because of my experiences and the social circles I'm putting myself in, asian girls tend to make my d1ck harder than girls of other races. And I say this as an asian dude.

That being said, it is true that asian women who have been here in the USA for too long are no better than SJW woke-type white girls (or any race for that matter). So my chances of finding a feminine asian girl in the USA are almost the same as finding a feminine white girl in the USA. My modus operandi for the upcoming is that I'll just let my d1ck be the guide.

Maybe a decade and a half ago, asian women in the USA were more value for the simple reason that they were more likely to be untainted by feminist ideology. That is definitely not the case now. Asian girls in their prime age range that are local to me (i live really close to a campus with lots of asians) have been ineffective at making me imagine what it would be like to have my way with them as of late. But I can say that about pretty much every girl that I see around me. I blame it all on the current degradation of campus life and aggressive ideological pushes but that's a different topic.

Case in point, if a type of girl genuinely makes a dude's testosterone activate to maximum, then it's kind of silly to shame him for it for any kind of reason. I shame two of my friends constantly for liking fat b1tches, but if they like them truly for any reason (including fat fetish) and it actually makes their d1cks hard enough to cut diamonds (and they're not just lazily going after low-hanging fruit, which is easy to assume), then they're completely in the right.

One could take a cold shower and contemplate his life choices about why he should or shouldn't bang certain races because of his fears of disgracing his race or his family, or being seen as someone who aims for low hanging fruit. But in the end, pursuit of a happy nut will always win. And in the case of the red pilled, that's the pursuit of a feminine and submissive woman.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My .02 is that if a type of woman is able to get a dude's d1ck really hard and makes him able to shoot a 100 mph load, then he has every right to pursue that kind of woman. If that type of woman happens to be in the asian demographic, then why not?

If feminine women are your thing, and if the majority of your experiences with asian women bring you to the conclusion that they're more feminine than any other kind of woman, then go for it. Your tastes are allowed to change. You're allowed to go through periods of white women or black women or whatever because of what's being put in front of your face and your general luck of the draw.

Go for whatever it is that your biological male nature compels you to go for. Because of my experiences and the social circles I'm putting myself in, asian girls tend to make my d1ck harder than girls of other races. And I say this as an asian dude.

That being said, it is true that asian women who have been here in the USA for too long are no better than SJW woke-type white girls (or any race for that matter). So my chances of finding a feminine asian girl in the USA are almost the same as finding a feminine white girl in the USA. My modus operandi for the upcoming is that I'll just let my d1ck be the guide.

Maybe a decade and a half ago, asian women in the USA were more value for the simple reason that they were more likely to be untainted by feminist ideology. That is definitely not the case now. Asian girls in their prime age range that are local to me (i live really close to a campus with lots of asians) have been ineffective at making me imagine what it would be like to have my way with them as of late. But I can say that about pretty much every girl that I see around me. I blame it all on the current degradation of campus life and aggressive ideological pushes but that's a different topic.

Case in point, if a type of girl genuinely makes a dude's testosterone activate to maximum, then it's kind of silly to shame him for it for any kind of reason. I shame two of my friends constantly for liking fat b1tches, but if they like them truly for any reason (including fat fetish) and it actually makes their d1cks hard enough to cut diamonds (and they're not just lazily going after low-hanging fruit, which is easy to assume), then they're completely in the right.

One could take a cold shower and contemplate his life choices about why he should or shouldn't bang certain races because of his fears of disgracing his race or his family, or being seen as someone who aims for low hanging fruit. But in the end, pursuit of a happy nut will always win. And in the case of the red pilled, that's the pursuit of a feminine and submissive woman.
“Let your d!ck be the guide” couldn’t agree more.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you Don Juans feel white western women are taking advantage of feminism and ruining America because of it?
There are a lot of present day movements ruining America, and I've noticed most of them were either started by women, or are being driven heavily by women. Meaning they buy into it, and promote it. We're not supposed to discuss politics here, so I won't go into it any further. But this is a good example of why women shouldn't lead. On the other hand, when the men default, what else do you expect to happen?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of present day movements ruining America, and I've noticed most of them were either started by women, or are being driven heavily by women. Meaning they buy into it, and promote it. We're not supposed to discuss politics here, so I won't go into it any further. But this is a good example of why women shouldn't lead. On the other hand, when the men default, what else do you expect to happen?
"Let's bring in those big burly africans! At least they know won't take any sh!t from us!" <-- feminine logic

I worked an internship in a municipal office in some small town where they had a refugee shelter. I remember the women in the office getting giddy at the idea of inviting in the refugees. We all know they are 90% males between 20 and 30.

Mind you these were middle aged women no one would pay attention to. Could be in my head, but I mean between the lines, this is what's happening.

Regarding all the men in the government buildings cooperating in this.... may they die of assr*pe.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Let's bring in those big burly africans! At least they know won't take any sh!t from us!" <-- feminine logic

I worked an internship in a municipal office in some small town where they had a refugee shelter. I remember the women in the office getting giddy at the idea of inviting in the refugees. We all know they are 90% males between 20 and 30.

Mind you these were middle aged women no one would pay attention to. Could be in my head, but I mean between the lines, this is what's happening.

Regarding all the men in the government buildings cooperating in this.... may they die of assr*pe.
they will happily sell out their countrymen for a crumb of approval at their dinner parties

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I met this chinese girl last January, born in the west. She was raised traditional though, spoke fluent chinese and could read/write the characters. Had a M. Sc. in Econometrics. 25yrs old. She was sort of submissive even though she was woke. I told her she should be proud of her chinese culture and all of their ancient knowledge like Sun Tzu and Lao Tzu. She appreciated that since she was kinda apparently doubtful whether I would respect it. (China is anti-woke).

Ended up not fvcking her even though I had her in my bed in her underwear. She didn't have that slvt drive that white girls have. That need to suck on your balls.

Although I did have a submissive half chinese/half swiss girl that was a freak and a half. She had no feminist inclinations, was completely pliable and impressionable to my way of thinking and svcked me to the end with no hands without trouble. Best BJ ever. Only met 1 other girl that could do that.

So i guess it comes down to the individual.

I see a lot of Filipino women around though that seem to only want black d!ck??

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American women are at the forefront of global feminism, which makes them quite horrible.

Speaking as a Dutchman here.

We dont have the phenomenon of guys rallying around women like pawns to do their bidding either here. Which is one of the worst symptoms.
that they are