forcerecon01
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2019
- Messages
- 863
- Reaction score
- 493
- Age
- 47
very lovely asian girl
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
very lovely asian girl
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
pretty!!What about Asian women who grew up in the west?
Also East Asian women like Korean,Japanese and North Chinese are very different to South East Asians.
View attachment 9126
This thread was s fun read. Asian women from the west are the absolute worst. They have the orginal work rate from home, mixed with the hypergamous nature of white women, but being a minority they also will associate/ adopt the attitude of black/ latin women.What about Asian women who grew up in the west?
Also East Asian women like Korean,Japanese and North Chinese are very different to South East Asians.
View attachment 9126
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yes I know.i say the same thingit isn't natural because of social conditions in my belief not that we aren't all humans though. It also holds to my belief that white western women are simply snobs and stuck up that can't even cook you a mac and cheese meal. They have no interest in being wife material