“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

asian men in europe

downandout

New Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
hey guys, i will be graduating from college in the u.s. and moving to europe next year, hopefully to find a job, and failing that, party and get girls.

anyways, i'm an asian guy raised in the u.s. and have had mixed success here. mostly mediocre girls and unsatisfying relationships...

i was just curious for all you older worldly travellers...which country have you found the women really keen on dating an asian guy? i used to play basketball (DIII) for my school, so i'm pretty tall and athletic, although i'm a little shy.

i read on the web that french girls are pretty keen on asian guys, but it sounds like it's just rumors. anyways, i'd appreciate any advice you guys have. i'm looking forward to getting out of the u.s. for a while.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Don't get in the midset of narrowing it down, man. Asian girls are the most likely, of course. But there are exceptions to every "rule." You should work on your shyness, and be open to everyone. Exercise your body more - don't be content. Try for EC and a smile with any cute girl, not just French girls that you heard have a thing for Asians.

Start preparing your convo about how you're from the U.S., but wanted to experience life there. That's a ton of questions that any girl interested would want to know more about.
 
Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
The English

I am South Asian and I did far better in London, England than I have done in any other country, including the US. I don't know how things are for East Asians, though, but it seems that England is more open to interracial dating than the US. After all, they don't have race drilled into them 24/7 like Americans do.

Note: I say England because the rest of the UK has a different culture and things may be different.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Downandout,


I think you need to PM me. I have some suggestions for you, from one East Asian brother to another.


-Jake.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Damn, I checked, and I only have about 20 or so messages in my mailbox. Is the capacity of all our mailboxes THAT SMALL? How irritating. :rolleyes:


Anyway, try again. I erased some of the **** in my box.
 
Top