“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Asian Men and White Girls

Man_CA

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Just wanted to say, stereotypes are only half truths. Don't conformed to the stereotypes if they are negative. You will get what you believe. For example, Asians are considered to be excellent at school by society. There are also many Asians that suck at school. Take charge of your life and don't be held back by negative stereotypes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

geo3

New Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
38
It's all in your head.

I'm asian and I have a hot white girlfriend.
I've seen some of that in college. Some white girls have a 'thing' for Asian men. Others I've talked with see them good husband 'material'. Secure financially, guys with a future. Or just old fashioned love. The 'thing' types have sexual hangups that Asian guys take advantage of. Right or wrong men are men, and being male I understand. I married a Czech girl so what do I know?
 
Top