Asian Men and White Girls

Reaction score
Stblack said:
Why are we at a disadvantage? This whole thread just seems ridiculously racist.

And isn't the site's purpose to convince all men, not just asians, to "build up your body, devlop your game, and work on your career"?
Yes it is good for men of all races to do the above.

Keep in mind that Asian men are negatively stereotyped in American culture as feminine nerds.

I'm sure you heard your share of small **** jokes.

Racist?

No. Reality.

Asian Men must work harder. I get women, but it's only because I spent a long time building my body, working on my game (zenmack.com) and building 2 successful businesses.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Does this guy look white? http://www.textually.org/textually/archives/images/set3/200106Laden.jpg

Lol.

Arabs are Caucasions, but remember Caucasions are something of a "supergroup" that includes Europeans, Indians, Persians, Asia Minor peoples and Arabs. Whites are just one subset of Caucasians. All whites are Caucasions, but not all Caucasions are white. In the USA people think Caucasion=white, but outside the USA it means something different. For example, the word used in Russia refers specifically to people that live in the Caucases region.

these Arabs look "white" to me:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/07/Two_young_women_of_Iran.jpg/800px-Two_young_women_of_Iran.jpg

they look whiter than these "white" people (minus the redhead):
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl2/20/202478/08_2009/e1cea344383a87da_girlsaloud.preview.jpg

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Those aren't Arabs, those are Persians, as the pic says, "two women of Iran". If you call a Persian an Arab, they'll go ballistic.
oops, guess I don't know the meaning of Arab :crazy:

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have posted this earlier, but I forgot about this guy:

http://www.mypickupblog.com/?t202id=3326&t202kw=pua

Probably one reason that you won't see a whole lot of asian guys going out with white girls is because well, I guess I'm personally speaking, but I don't really find white girls all that attractive (unless they're a mix of asian). I ask all my friends about it, and I have a lot of friends of different asian backgrounds, like Laos, Korean, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Filipino (oddly enough I don't have any Chinese or Japanese guy friends), and they agree. Asian women have that certain look to them. Doesn't mean I don't think a girl like Megan Fox is ridiculously good looking though.

Stblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Muscle Guy said:
Yes it is good for men of all races to do the above.

Keep in mind that Asian men are negatively stereotyped in American culture as feminine nerds.

I'm sure you heard your share of small **** jokes.

Racist?

No. Reality.

Asian Men must work harder. I get women, but it's only because I spent a long time building my body, working on my game (zenmack.com) and building 2 successful businesses.
Argh. I wrote a long reply but it got lost. It's pretty damn annoying.

The gist of what I wrote is that maybe there is a disadvantage, but I think it is exagerrated. Asians are definitely stereotyped as nerdy (can't argue, the Asians I know are smart), but I'm not too sure about feminine. Even with these stereotypes though, it shouldn't affect your game that badly. I mean the first post asked this- Are Asian men really that bad and ugly? That is honestly pathetic.

If you came across a girl with these stereotypes, a few minutes with your company should convince you're different. It should be that simple. If the girl just blows you off due to her stereotype, then **** THAT *****. Seriously. Why the hell would you want a girl like that? Let put it in really simple terms

Any guy of any race can get any girl of any different race if he wanted to.

Stereotypes don't mean **** to a don juan. The don juan is always the exception. If a girl is thinking "wow asian guys are just so nerdy and shy and blah blah blah", you prove her otherwise.

By believing in the disadvantage, you set yourself up for defeat. I mean think about it. Just a different shade in your skin color is going to make it that much harder to get a girl?

I'm very sorry if you think so

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i think alot of white girls stereotype asians that they're small. im from pacquiao land and i aint small...i'm average and thick, i've been told and date mexican chicks

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I should clarify, my comments were based on my experience of dating, Pakistani, Indian, Bengali, and Sri-lankan guys. I have not quite hit Asia-pacific yet, but I am getting round to it ;)

Big Poppa

Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I'm Filipino myself (depending on who you ask, we're not asian) but I've never really gotten a compliment about my looks from a white girl before, however black girls always say that I'm really fine looking and a black woman that was once my classmate who was 35 and had like 3 kids already said that if I wasn't so young she would have been all over me.
Ha ha, nother Filipino here. Well I'm mixed actually, mexican and filipino.

I have several asian friends, most of Korean and Filipino descent. They seem to have no trouble attracting girls of all races mostly. My Korean bud "Alex" has some major game.

kayman79 said:
now like speakeasy said, black guys have it tough to although it might not seem that way on the surface. The social stigmas that non black girls still often face for dating a black guy is a huge barrier.
Very true. One of my female cousins (who looks incredibly white) brought home a black boyfriend a few months back. She was flipping SHUNNED. No one would hold a decent convo with her while he was around, and when he was gone, it was all "why the hell are you dating that puto n3gro???" "oh my god. What the hell!?" and behind her back "she is such a major slvt."

I was the only one who supported her openly. She broke off with him last month. Its all been swept under the table. No one mentions it. My mexican side isn't very fond of the chico n3gro.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
Village virgin? You're ignorant if you think there are still ****ing villages in Japan/Korea/China lmao
Actually, you're ignorant. I've been in villages in China.
Doesn't make sense though, cause they are few and far >.>

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saturos said:
Actually, you're ignorant. I've been in villages in China.
Doesn't make sense though, cause they are few and far >.>
No actually you're ignorant. Go back to his post...those villages are poor as hell and nobody can afford to LEAVE TO THE USA. Seriously who would leave that village to the USA and "go back for a village virgin"

uhh...answer is NOBODY CAN AFFORD TO LEAVE. :down:

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I've got a friend who's Asian, but he doesn't act like the usual stereotype (bookworm, playing the piano/instruments). We train together, and he's ripped to shreds all the time, and he has a much bigger build than your average Asian. He gets hot girls all the time, of all races/nationalities. I think if you tend to hang around with your own kind all the time, you don't really have a chance to branch out to other social groups.

Last edited:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Very true. One of my female cousins (who looks incredibly white) brought home a black boyfriend a few months back. She was flipping SHUNNED. No one would hold a decent convo with her while he was around, and when he was gone, it was all "why the hell are you dating that puto n3gro???" "oh my god. What the hell!?" and behind her back "she is such a major slvt."

I was the only one who supported her openly. She broke off with him last month. Its all been swept under the table. No one mentions it. My mexican side isn't very fond of the chico n3gro.
I'm just curious, do you have any theories on what explains anti-black racism from Mexicans? I really don't know where it originates, because I don't know any black people who hate Mexicans in general or Latinos. I don't know any blacks that would think anything of it if their son or daughter brough home a Latino. It's not like blacks historically did something horrible to Mexicans like fought a war against them or something. I just don't know why so many Mexicans have hatred for blacks. Not all of course, but the hate that does exist seems to only go in one direction. Blacks for the most part don't seem to have any problem with Latinos unless the Latinos are messing with them first. Any ideas?

I'm very curious about this stuff. I've kicked around the idea of starting a DJ site for black guys. It wouldn't be so much a replacement for sosuave, but more of a supplement to deal with challenges that we in particular may have to face if we are dating women of other races. Asian guys and black guys both have problems when it comes to dating out of their race, but for entirely different reasons. Problems white guys don't have when they pursue girls out of their race. For blacks, the family acceptance issue is probably the biggest hurdle to overcome, so it would be great to talk to other black dudes about strategies to combat that. For Asian guys, they would probably want to talk about how to change their social image and ways to overcome Asian stereotypes that put Asian men at a disadvantage.

Last edited:

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
I should clarify, my comments were based on my experience of dating, Pakistani, Indian, Bengali, and Sri-lankan guys. I have not quite hit Asia-pacific yet, but I am getting round to it ;)
So your whol argument until now is about indian(etc.) people? If so, I don't think the ones in my area are like that.(in the USA)

I actually see a good number of indians and paki's with white girls. I was with a white girl rescently as well. Of course..it didn't work out. Anyways, I don't really consider myself asian in topics like these. I would rather be grouped with the paki's, indians, and the places around that region as a sub category.

I say this because peoples preference for us is totally different. You never see asian girls with indian guys. Mostly white, latina, or other indian/pakis. In either case though, the video san jose posted was kinda true...indians have it the worst(we have to do more work than you asians[chinese, japenese...]). Would you agree Cinamon/other indians(etc.) on this board?

however, at the end of the day, what the other dude said is correct. We are the exceptions to any stereotype.(learning to become a DJ)

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this in the shower this morning. For decades if not centuries indian/Pakistani and Bengali girls have been judged on the colour of their skin, where being the slightest bit too dark would result in a marriage proposal being withdrawn, and girls being deemed less beautiful. With girls being brainwashed in to thinking fair is better, you cant blame them for wanting to be with white guys, and as for those generations of men who reinforced that.... Ha Ha!

IRS88, I dont think Indian men have got it worse than anyone else. I think a persons personality and looks stand out over their race or ethnic origin and if you havent got that going on, your screwed!

kayman79

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I'm just curious, do you have any theories on what explains anti-black racism from Mexicans? I really don't know where it originates, because I don't know any black people who hate Mexicans in general or Latinos. I don't know any blacks that would think anything of it if their son or daughter brough home a Latino. It's not like blacks historically did something horrible to Mexicans like fought a war against them or something. I just don't know why so many Mexicans have hatred for blacks. Not all of course, but the hate that does exist seems to only go in one direction. Blacks for the most part don't seem to have any problem with Latinos unless the Latinos are messing with them first. Any ideas?

I'm very curious about this stuff. I've kicked around the idea of starting a DJ site for black guys. It wouldn't be so much a replacement for sosuave, but more of a supplement to deal with challenges that we in particular may have to face if we are dating women of other races. Asian guys and black guys both have problems when it comes to dating out of their race, but for entirely different reasons. Problems white guys don't have when they pursue girls out of their race. For blacks, the family acceptance issue is probably the biggest hurdle to overcome, so it would be great to talk to other black dudes about strategies to combat that. For Asian guys, they would probably want to talk about how to change their social image and ways to overcome Asian stereotypes that put Asian men at a disadvantage.
That's actually an interesting question. My personal theory is that because American culture/western culture is the dominant culture worldwide, people of other cultures have a tendency to follow the norms and status quo of western culture. This includes both beauty standards and perceptions of certain cultures. Maybe it's attempt to get closer to being accepted by western culture themselves. To put it bluntly, if blacks are considered underclass citizens in western culture other cultures will follow in that belief. This is why you see many Asians, middle eastern and other groups who have had no long negative history with blacks responding the same way that big poppa's family did when his female family member dated a black guy.

And your idea about that site too.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kayman79 said:
That's actually an interesting question. My personal theory is that because American culture/western culture is the dominant culture worldwide, people of other cultures have a tendency to follow the norms and status quo of western culture. This includes both beauty standards and perceptions of certain cultures. Maybe it's attempt to get closer to being accepted by western culture themselves. To put it bluntly, if blacks are considered underclass citizens in western culture other cultures will follow in that belief. This is why you see many Asians, middle eastern and other groups who have had no long negative history with blacks responding the same way that big poppa's family did when his female family member dated a black guy.
That theory makes sense. I think the one saving grace is that even though most people have their prejudices, many people, or even most people have the ability to judge certain people as individuals on a case-by-case basis when need be. Only the truly backward don't have the ability to do this. I think if you are meeting a girl's family and you suspect that family may not be too happy about people like you showing up for dinner, you have to find a way to hold a powerful DHV frame. I would probably even use some DJ techniques on the family, c&f, playfully negging, not coming off as begging for acceptance, making them qualify themselves to me. I think if you can get to the point where the doubting family members are put in the position where they have to qualify themselves to you, then the family acceptance issue has resolved.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
I was thinking about this in the shower this morning. For decades if not centuries indian/Pakistani and Bengali girls have been judged on the colour of their skin, where being the slightest bit too dark would result in a marriage proposal being withdrawn, and girls being deemed less beautiful. With girls being brainwashed in to thinking fair is better, you cant blame them for wanting to be with white guys, and as for those generations of men who reinforced that.... Ha Ha!

IRS88, I dont think Indian men have got it worse than anyone else. I think a persons personality and looks stand out over their race or ethnic origin and if you havent got that going on, your screwed!
Yea, I totally see the whole cultural influence when I watched indian movies with my family. But I think in todays western society, skin tone doesn't really matter anymore to our men. Now, in terms of a physical standpoint, a lot more value is given to how your body is shaped/how your face looks.

Yea i know. I was just saying the normal guy would probably not know this hence why these stereotypes exist. Hence why I said earlier that we are the exception because we are in the group that knows better.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is are going to let the media, white women, and circumstance dictate your life?

Or

Are you going to decide today to take full responsibility of your life and follow your dreams.

You know Manny Pacquiao would have problems with women flocking all over to him. From stealing cigarettes in a 3rd world country to #1 pound for pound boxer in the World. It shows you that anyting is possible, It doesn't matter who you are or where you came from.

Decide what you want in Life, Let go of the past, and believe in yourself.