Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
How the fack can the police sound racist for stating the correct thing; that it is not racist to ask someone if they speak a language?The police sounds racist himself and the stupid guy did not wear a mask.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
The question is if all of the other checkmarks were made (ie. the guy had a mask on and was 2 meters away from her, the cop calmly told her its not his opinion anything racist happened, and also wore a mask and was 2 meters away from her producer) then there would be no 'emotional fuel' to a video like that and it would just fall flat to the point it may not have aired at all. Her emotional energy on the video are those checkmark failures.How the fack can the police sound racist for stating the correct thing; that it is not racist to ask someone if they speak a language?
Answer: It isn't.
The point of the thread is that chicks are now calling the cops because they don't like a PUA's attempt.What is the point of this thread?
White guys have no problems getting Asian women since they worship white guys. They are the reason that some ugly white guys are not incel and have gfs. But that does not mean ALL Asians are easy and available for you. This is what happens when there is too much nonsence in your head.
They have being doing that since 2013 / 2014. Even before you had someone on here called Elstud where he was banned from college campuses because chicks called security on him. Maybe older folks on here remember him. This was in the late 00s decade.The point of the thread is that chicks are now calling the cops because they don't like a PUA's attempt.
Obviously, the PUA figured that Asian girls are easier - unless he's got "yellow fever".![]()
He wasn't even a PUA because it was unclear if he was trying to approach.The point of the thread is that chicks are now calling the cops because they don't like a PUA's attempt.
Obviously, the PUA figured that Asian girls are easier - unless he's got "yellow fever", in which case he prefers Asians.![]()
One of my mates text me once, "which is the wedding ring finger." i went the **** off. I almost fell off the treadmill on my run. Young Chad. Good kid. Lulz had.It is unclear whether the man was trying to pick up her at the airport or not. I'm thinking it was not a pickup attempt. He probably didn't know that she was a semi-famous journalist.
She's also 39, married, and has 2 kids. I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring. I would think that someone would notice that, though occasionally that detail is overlooked. When I've done approaches during the day, even in singles dense neighborhoods, I will usually do a quick hand glance for a wedding ring.
Some people have poor social skills. The man likely has poor social skills. Additionally, some women don't know how to process approaches any more and exhibit poor social skills. This occurs because either they are married and forget about approaching, are in multi year LTRs, or are single and have been so used to dealing with men on swipe apps and Instagram that it is confusing to be approached in a non-bar venue while sober.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You watch black pill lol
my opinion: It's OVER for ForeignChickDayGameCels.![]()
Depending on how young he is, he might deserve some slack. If he's 18-21 and trying to pick up women 30+, I might give him a slight pass on not knowing the wedding ring finger or the hand of wedding rings.One of my mates text me once, "which is the wedding ring finger." i went the **** off. I almost fell off the treadmill on my run. Young Chad. Good kid. Lulz had.
It shows poor calibration. Awful social equity. Naturals and unnatural spot the perfect target. It's a good time picking up IOIs, choosing signals, and girls checking you out. Technically a warm approach but 8 digress. The old days of hardcore pickup is gone at least on YouTube. #1 is underground, discord, and scarce which I prefer. Ideally, game so good, it is seemingly natural.
or she is really crazy.Nobody is going to call the cops on you just for saying hello. You'd have to be a really insistent pest for that to happen.
Yeah. I never understood what the appeal was for older women. Has been cratered SMV poon doesn't excite me. Not at all.Depending on how young he is, he might deserve some slack. If he's 18-21 and trying to pick up women 30+, I might give him a slight pass on not knowing the wedding ring finger or the hand of wedding rings.
Picking up IOIs is crucial. I believe women have gotten worse at signaling over time. In the early 2000s, when I was first learning approaching, I learned how to evaluate body language for signs of interest. I got more positive body language indicators at parties, on my college campus, and at bars when I was 20-21 in 2003 and 2004 as compared to the post 2010 era. What changed? Smartphones. Women are often too absorbed in their smartphones to signal. Additionally, even if they aren't absorbed in their smartphones at a given moment, the smartphone as a whole has diminished social skills. In 2011, when I first moved to my current city, I met a guy who would approach women in the bar without any IOIs. He is a few years younger than I am and he really came of age in the smartphones/texting era, whereas I came of age in the tail end of a different era. He never bothered with signals because he got few of them. He's also 6'4", which is a desirable height.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
TrueAt 30, i am not doing pickup 24:7 day and night like i did as a teen. Best to sniper approach everyday.
F masksThe police sounds racist himself and the stupid guy did not wear a mask. If it was a white girl complaining a black guy was harassing her then he would get arrested. What is the point of this thread? Proving cops are racist? What is the point of calling police if they start attacking you? She is right to call out the police misconduct on the video which is at leaat half the point. If the cop was nice and said the same thing is a different tone then this video would not exist!
The guy did not wear a mask and went up to her face. He tried to give her covid. He should have been fined. Cant defend this nonsence. White guys have no problems getting Asian women since they worship white guys. They are the reason that some ugly white guys are not incel and have gfs. But that does not mean ALL Asians are easy and available for you. This is what happens when there is too much nonsence in your head.
Until you get covid.F masks
You mean the loss of taste, stuffy nose, and loss of energy my cousin felt for a few days? Or the lack of any symptoms my uncle with a punctured lung experienced?Until you get covid.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.