"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Asian chick calls cops on dude spinning day-game asking "do you speak English?"

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It is unclear whether the man was trying to pick up her at the airport or not. I'm thinking it was not a pickup attempt. He probably didn't know that she was a semi-famous journalist.

She's also 39, married, and has 2 kids. I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring. I would think that someone would notice that, though occasionally that detail is overlooked. When I've done approaches during the day, even in singles dense neighborhoods, I will usually do a quick hand glance for a wedding ring.

Some people have poor social skills. The man likely has poor social skills. Additionally, some women don't know how to process approaches any more and exhibit poor social skills. This occurs because either they are married and forget about approaching, are in multi year LTRs, or are single and have been so used to dealing with men on swipe apps and Instagram that it is confusing to be approached in a non-bar venue while sober.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
How the fuarck can that be a wrong to ask someone in the airport if you speak English?
If there is one place where you can expect it and where it is normal to ask such a question then the airport would be such a place.

That woman is a ignorant t w a t which do not understand the true meaning of the word "racist"...
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
The police sounds racist himself and the stupid guy did not wear a mask. If it was a white girl complaining a black guy was harassing her then he would get arrested. What is the point of this thread? Proving cops are racist? What is the point of calling police if they start attacking you? She is right to call out the police misconduct on the video which is at leaat half the point. If the cop was nice and said the same thing is a different tone then this video would not exist!

The guy did not wear a mask and went up to her face. He tried to give her covid. He should have been fined. Cant defend this nonsence. White guys have no problems getting Asian women since they worship white guys. They are the reason that some ugly white guys are not incel and have gfs. But that does not mean ALL Asians are easy and available for you. This is what happens when there is too much nonsence in your head.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
How the fack can the police sound racist for stating the correct thing; that it is not racist to ask someone if they speak a language?

Answer: It isn't.
The question is if all of the other checkmarks were made (ie. the guy had a mask on and was 2 meters away from her, the cop calmly told her its not his opinion anything racist happened, and also wore a mask and was 2 meters away from her producer) then there would be no 'emotional fuel' to a video like that and it would just fall flat to the point it may not have aired at all. Her emotional energy on the video are those checkmark failures.
 
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
What is the point of this thread?

White guys have no problems getting Asian women since they worship white guys. They are the reason that some ugly white guys are not incel and have gfs. But that does not mean ALL Asians are easy and available for you. This is what happens when there is too much nonsence in your head.
The point of the thread is that chicks are now calling the cops because they don't like a PUA's attempt.

Obviously, the PUA figured that Asian girls are easier - unless he's got "yellow fever", in which case he prefers Asians. :rolleyes:
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
The point of the thread is that chicks are now calling the cops because they don't like a PUA's attempt.

Obviously, the PUA figured that Asian girls are easier - unless he's got "yellow fever". :rolleyes:
They have being doing that since 2013 / 2014. Even before you had someone on here called Elstud where he was banned from college campuses because chicks called security on him. Maybe older folks on here remember him. This was in the late 00s decade.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The point of the thread is that chicks are now calling the cops because they don't like a PUA's attempt.

Obviously, the PUA figured that Asian girls are easier - unless he's got "yellow fever", in which case he prefers Asians. :rolleyes:
He wasn't even a PUA because it was unclear if he was trying to approach.

There's also a difference between Asian women in Asia, fresh off the boat Asians in the United States, and Amara Walker, an American of Asian ancestry who has lived all her in the United States. Amara would be the bottom of the barrel even without her careerist and feminist identity.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
It is unclear whether the man was trying to pick up her at the airport or not. I'm thinking it was not a pickup attempt. He probably didn't know that she was a semi-famous journalist.

She's also 39, married, and has 2 kids. I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring. I would think that someone would notice that, though occasionally that detail is overlooked. When I've done approaches during the day, even in singles dense neighborhoods, I will usually do a quick hand glance for a wedding ring.

Some people have poor social skills. The man likely has poor social skills. Additionally, some women don't know how to process approaches any more and exhibit poor social skills. This occurs because either they are married and forget about approaching, are in multi year LTRs, or are single and have been so used to dealing with men on swipe apps and Instagram that it is confusing to be approached in a non-bar venue while sober.
One of my mates text me once, "which is the wedding ring finger." i went the **** off. I almost fell off the treadmill on my run. Young Chad. Good kid. Lulz had.

It shows poor calibration. Awful social equity. Naturals and unnatural spot the perfect target. It's a good time picking up IOIs, choosing signals, and girls checking you out. Technically a warm approach but 8 digress. The old days of hardcore pickup is gone at least on YouTube. #1 is underground, discord, and scarce which I prefer. Ideally, game so good, it is seemingly natural.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Nobody is going to call the cops on you just for saying hello. You'd have to be a really insistent pest for that to happen.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
One of my mates text me once, "which is the wedding ring finger." i went the **** off. I almost fell off the treadmill on my run. Young Chad. Good kid. Lulz had.

It shows poor calibration. Awful social equity. Naturals and unnatural spot the perfect target. It's a good time picking up IOIs, choosing signals, and girls checking you out. Technically a warm approach but 8 digress. The old days of hardcore pickup is gone at least on YouTube. #1 is underground, discord, and scarce which I prefer. Ideally, game so good, it is seemingly natural.
Depending on how young he is, he might deserve some slack. If he's 18-21 and trying to pick up women 30+, I might give him a slight pass on not knowing the wedding ring finger or the hand of wedding rings.

Picking up IOIs is crucial. I believe women have gotten worse at signaling over time. In the early 2000s, when I was first learning approaching, I learned how to evaluate body language for signs of interest. I got more positive body language indicators at parties, on my college campus, and at bars when I was 20-21 in 2003 and 2004 as compared to the post 2010 era. What changed? Smartphones. Women are often too absorbed in their smartphones to signal. Additionally, even if they aren't absorbed in their smartphones at a given moment, the smartphone as a whole has diminished social skills. In 2011, when I first moved to my current city, I met a guy who would approach women in the bar without any IOIs. He is a few years younger than I am and he really came of age in the smartphones/texting era, whereas I came of age in the tail end of a different era. He never bothered with signals because he got few of them. He's also 6'4", which is a desirable height.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Nobody is going to call the cops on you just for saying hello. You'd have to be a really insistent pest for that to happen.
or she is really crazy.

remember, a guy in england I guess? was charged with rape acusation because, wait for it, she stumble on him on a subway full of people when he had to bags one of each hand, and segurity cameras of said subway showed that, but even so it took him a couple of years to "prove" his inocence.

so the problem is you can't really protect yourself for crazy
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Depending on how young he is, he might deserve some slack. If he's 18-21 and trying to pick up women 30+, I might give him a slight pass on not knowing the wedding ring finger or the hand of wedding rings.

Picking up IOIs is crucial. I believe women have gotten worse at signaling over time. In the early 2000s, when I was first learning approaching, I learned how to evaluate body language for signs of interest. I got more positive body language indicators at parties, on my college campus, and at bars when I was 20-21 in 2003 and 2004 as compared to the post 2010 era. What changed? Smartphones. Women are often too absorbed in their smartphones to signal. Additionally, even if they aren't absorbed in their smartphones at a given moment, the smartphone as a whole has diminished social skills. In 2011, when I first moved to my current city, I met a guy who would approach women in the bar without any IOIs. He is a few years younger than I am and he really came of age in the smartphones/texting era, whereas I came of age in the tail end of a different era. He never bothered with signals because he got few of them. He's also 6'4", which is a desirable height.
Yeah. I never understood what the appeal was for older women. Has been cratered SMV poon doesn't excite me. Not at all.

I am preferring ROI from IOIs and choosing signals but I go full hank scorpio on the world too. Running through the club with the flame thrower.



As a learning resource and tool, its not a bad thing from time to time because of the reference numbers and experience. Not ideal for ROI. I have more exp from a single night out doing that than most lads have in a lifetime. Real talk. You don't necessarily like women much after. SRS.

Keep rolling with your mate. Young playboy may lack calibration but they got vigor and men get lax after time. With men, age kills vigor. Been there. Done that. At 30, i am not doing pickup 24:7 day and night like i did as a teen. Best to sniper approach everyday. For just getting out, you want to have made some new pals to get out with.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
The police sounds racist himself and the stupid guy did not wear a mask. If it was a white girl complaining a black guy was harassing her then he would get arrested. What is the point of this thread? Proving cops are racist? What is the point of calling police if they start attacking you? She is right to call out the police misconduct on the video which is at leaat half the point. If the cop was nice and said the same thing is a different tone then this video would not exist!

The guy did not wear a mask and went up to her face. He tried to give her covid. He should have been fined. Cant defend this nonsence. White guys have no problems getting Asian women since they worship white guys. They are the reason that some ugly white guys are not incel and have gfs. But that does not mean ALL Asians are easy and available for you. This is what happens when there is too much nonsence in your head.
F masks
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Everything is news worthy these days...

The pandemic needs to wipe out half of earths population. If I’m in that half? So be it.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Until you get covid.
You mean the loss of taste, stuffy nose, and loss of energy my cousin felt for a few days? Or the lack of any symptoms my uncle with a punctured lung experienced?

I think the point is obvious here. I know many people who tested positive. Not one had anything worse than a cold. Something is up here. Sure, enjoy your muzzle.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top