Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian chick calls cops on dude spinning day-game asking "do you speak English?"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is unclear whether the man was trying to pick up her at the airport or not. I'm thinking it was not a pickup attempt. He probably didn't know that she was a semi-famous journalist.

She's also 39, married, and has 2 kids. I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring. I would think that someone would notice that, though occasionally that detail is overlooked. When I've done approaches during the day, even in singles dense neighborhoods, I will usually do a quick hand glance for a wedding ring.

Some people have poor social skills. The man likely has poor social skills. Additionally, some women don't know how to process approaches any more and exhibit poor social skills. This occurs because either they are married and forget about approaching, are in multi year LTRs, or are single and have been so used to dealing with men on swipe apps and Instagram that it is confusing to be approached in a non-bar venue while sober.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fuarck can that be a wrong to ask someone in the airport if you speak English?
If there is one place where you can expect it and where it is normal to ask such a question then the airport would be such a place.

That woman is a ignorant t w a t which do not understand the true meaning of the word "racist"...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he'd been black she'd be out of a job. #Karen

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The police sounds racist himself and the stupid guy did not wear a mask. If it was a white girl complaining a black guy was harassing her then he would get arrested. What is the point of this thread? Proving cops are racist? What is the point of calling police if they start attacking you? She is right to call out the police misconduct on the video which is at leaat half the point. If the cop was nice and said the same thing is a different tone then this video would not exist!

The guy did not wear a mask and went up to her face. He tried to give her covid. He should have been fined. Cant defend this nonsence. White guys have no problems getting Asian women since they worship white guys. They are the reason that some ugly white guys are not incel and have gfs. But that does not mean ALL Asians are easy and available for you. This is what happens when there is too much nonsence in your head.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fack can the police sound racist for stating the correct thing; that it is not racist to ask someone if they speak a language?

Answer: It isn't.
The question is if all of the other checkmarks were made (ie. the guy had a mask on and was 2 meters away from her, the cop calmly told her its not his opinion anything racist happened, and also wore a mask and was 2 meters away from her producer) then there would be no 'emotional fuel' to a video like that and it would just fall flat to the point it may not have aired at all. Her emotional energy on the video are those checkmark failures.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point of this thread?

White guys have no problems getting Asian women since they worship white guys. They are the reason that some ugly white guys are not incel and have gfs. But that does not mean ALL Asians are easy and available for you. This is what happens when there is too much nonsence in your head.
The point of the thread is that chicks are now calling the cops because they don't like a PUA's attempt.

Obviously, the PUA figured that Asian girls are easier - unless he's got "yellow fever", in which case he prefers Asians. :rolleyes:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of the thread is that chicks are now calling the cops because they don't like a PUA's attempt.

Obviously, the PUA figured that Asian girls are easier - unless he's got "yellow fever". :rolleyes:
They have being doing that since 2013 / 2014. Even before you had someone on here called Elstud where he was banned from college campuses because chicks called security on him. Maybe older folks on here remember him. This was in the late 00s decade.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Obviously, the PUA figured that Asian girls are easier - unless he's got "yellow fever", in which case he prefers Asians. :rolleyes:
He wasn't even a PUA because it was unclear if he was trying to approach.

There's also a difference between Asian women in Asia, fresh off the boat Asians in the United States, and Amara Walker, an American of Asian ancestry who has lived all her in the United States. Amara would be the bottom of the barrel even without her careerist and feminist identity.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is unclear whether the man was trying to pick up her at the airport or not. I'm thinking it was not a pickup attempt. He probably didn't know that she was a semi-famous journalist.

She's also 39, married, and has 2 kids. I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring. I would think that someone would notice that, though occasionally that detail is overlooked. When I've done approaches during the day, even in singles dense neighborhoods, I will usually do a quick hand glance for a wedding ring.

Some people have poor social skills. The man likely has poor social skills. Additionally, some women don't know how to process approaches any more and exhibit poor social skills. This occurs because either they are married and forget about approaching, are in multi year LTRs, or are single and have been so used to dealing with men on swipe apps and Instagram that it is confusing to be approached in a non-bar venue while sober.
One of my mates text me once, "which is the wedding ring finger." i went the **** off. I almost fell off the treadmill on my run. Young Chad. Good kid. Lulz had.

It shows poor calibration. Awful social equity. Naturals and unnatural spot the perfect target. It's a good time picking up IOIs, choosing signals, and girls checking you out. Technically a warm approach but 8 digress. The old days of hardcore pickup is gone at least on YouTube. #1 is underground, discord, and scarce which I prefer. Ideally, game so good, it is seemingly natural.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody is going to call the cops on you just for saying hello. You'd have to be a really insistent pest for that to happen.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my mates text me once, "which is the wedding ring finger." i went the **** off. I almost fell off the treadmill on my run. Young Chad. Good kid. Lulz had.

It shows poor calibration. Awful social equity. Naturals and unnatural spot the perfect target. It's a good time picking up IOIs, choosing signals, and girls checking you out. Technically a warm approach but 8 digress. The old days of hardcore pickup is gone at least on YouTube. #1 is underground, discord, and scarce which I prefer. Ideally, game so good, it is seemingly natural.
Depending on how young he is, he might deserve some slack. If he's 18-21 and trying to pick up women 30+, I might give him a slight pass on not knowing the wedding ring finger or the hand of wedding rings.

Picking up IOIs is crucial. I believe women have gotten worse at signaling over time. In the early 2000s, when I was first learning approaching, I learned how to evaluate body language for signs of interest. I got more positive body language indicators at parties, on my college campus, and at bars when I was 20-21 in 2003 and 2004 as compared to the post 2010 era. What changed? Smartphones. Women are often too absorbed in their smartphones to signal. Additionally, even if they aren't absorbed in their smartphones at a given moment, the smartphone as a whole has diminished social skills. In 2011, when I first moved to my current city, I met a guy who would approach women in the bar without any IOIs. He is a few years younger than I am and he really came of age in the smartphones/texting era, whereas I came of age in the tail end of a different era. He never bothered with signals because he got few of them. He's also 6'4", which is a desirable height.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody is going to call the cops on you just for saying hello. You'd have to be a really insistent pest for that to happen.
or she is really crazy.

remember, a guy in england I guess? was charged with rape acusation because, wait for it, she stumble on him on a subway full of people when he had to bags one of each hand, and segurity cameras of said subway showed that, but even so it took him a couple of years to "prove" his inocence.

so the problem is you can't really protect yourself for crazy

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on how young he is, he might deserve some slack. If he's 18-21 and trying to pick up women 30+, I might give him a slight pass on not knowing the wedding ring finger or the hand of wedding rings.

Picking up IOIs is crucial. I believe women have gotten worse at signaling over time. In the early 2000s, when I was first learning approaching, I learned how to evaluate body language for signs of interest. I got more positive body language indicators at parties, on my college campus, and at bars when I was 20-21 in 2003 and 2004 as compared to the post 2010 era. What changed? Smartphones. Women are often too absorbed in their smartphones to signal. Additionally, even if they aren't absorbed in their smartphones at a given moment, the smartphone as a whole has diminished social skills. In 2011, when I first moved to my current city, I met a guy who would approach women in the bar without any IOIs. He is a few years younger than I am and he really came of age in the smartphones/texting era, whereas I came of age in the tail end of a different era. He never bothered with signals because he got few of them. He's also 6'4", which is a desirable height.
Yeah. I never understood what the appeal was for older women. Has been cratered SMV poon doesn't excite me. Not at all.

I am preferring ROI from IOIs and choosing signals but I go full hank scorpio on the world too. Running through the club with the flame thrower.

As a learning resource and tool, its not a bad thing from time to time because of the reference numbers and experience. Not ideal for ROI. I have more exp from a single night out doing that than most lads have in a lifetime. Real talk. You don't necessarily like women much after. SRS.

Keep rolling with your mate. Young playboy may lack calibration but they got vigor and men get lax after time. With men, age kills vigor. Been there. Done that. At 30, i am not doing pickup 24:7 day and night like i did as a teen. Best to sniper approach everyday. For just getting out, you want to have made some new pals to get out with.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The police sounds racist himself and the stupid guy did not wear a mask. If it was a white girl complaining a black guy was harassing her then he would get arrested. What is the point of this thread? Proving cops are racist? What is the point of calling police if they start attacking you? She is right to call out the police misconduct on the video which is at leaat half the point. If the cop was nice and said the same thing is a different tone then this video would not exist!

The guy did not wear a mask and went up to her face. He tried to give her covid. He should have been fined. Cant defend this nonsence. White guys have no problems getting Asian women since they worship white guys. They are the reason that some ugly white guys are not incel and have gfs. But that does not mean ALL Asians are easy and available for you. This is what happens when there is too much nonsence in your head.
F masks

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is news worthy these days...

The pandemic needs to wipe out half of earths population. If I’m in that half? So be it.