Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

As I hit my early thirties, I learned some things about chicks

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
trent81 said:
I don't know about other societies but this is what I have learned in the American society.
This'll be a toilet bowl full of laughs...

If you are not severly good looking you better have MONEY.
What are you getting for your $2.45?

If you are going to get married, NEVER let her work.
That's the ticket. Support her ass or make her dependant on you like the house elf. Sound logic Mr. Spock.

Women will give anything and everything for MONEY.
Why haven't you asked her for a refund of your dignity?

Cocaine is a huge turn on for all kinds of women.
The kinds of women who scratch and pick the scabs off of their knees.

Sex was easier to attain in college, but in the real world it has to be paid for one way or another.
It's a buyer's market. The problem is you have nothing a woman wants to buy.

If you are unemployed, forget about dating.
How long have you forgotten about dating?

If you have a job, good for you, but try to get a better one if you want that supermodel.
Good thing you dig on cokehead skeeves.

Did I mention? NEVER let her work if you marry her.
You needed to reiterate you need to control a woman because you have no control over your own damned self? Nicely done.

Women are manipulative, not evil, but realy fuked up in the head.
Men aren't?

Always get your career, body, mind, and the rest going before even considering dating. We men are very fortunate, our confidence comes naturally, but only when you have fixed those three; career, body, mind.
The only sensible thing to tap out from your fingertips.

I also learned ALOT of women have STD's, and that I have been lucky so far.
Having fvcked one woman who you keep chained in a basement leaves little room for you to catch anything. Odds are in your favor.

I learned that women love success. If not, they love muscles and good looks, if not they love to have fun. If you don't have any of these, forget about HB7 or above.
And it ends...

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Trust me on this one fellas, if you have newborns, or you are recently married, DO NOT LET HER WORK. Alot of American and westernized men will come here and try to dog me and say things like "you are controling", "you are insecure", "you want to leash up your wife like a dog". This comes from people who's society is at 60 percent divorce rate. The non-Americans, non westernized people will understand my post. And no, cocaine is not huge with club going, skanky women. I did coke with female med students who never go out six months ago. It's just something they love once they try it. Do not listen to idiots who have been brainwashed by "if you are secure man, she won't cheat", or "if you have confidence, she won't cheat". Women are fickle, and they should fear you as well as love you. DO NOT LET THEM WORK.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
trent81 said:
Trust me on this one fellas, if you have newborns, or you are recently married, DO NOT LET HER WORK. Alot of American and westernized men will come here and try to dog me and say things like "you are controling", "you are insecure", "you want to leash up your wife like a dog". This comes from people who's society is at 60 percent divorce rate. The non-Americans, non westernized people will understand my post. And no, cocaine is not huge with club going, skanky women. I did coke with female med students who never go out six months ago. It's just something they love once they try it. Do not listen to idiots who have been brainwashed by "if you are secure man, she won't cheat", or "if you have confidence, she won't cheat". Women are fickle, and they should fear you as well as love you. DO NOT LET THEM WORK.
Didn't say that. Said if she's happy being in a monogamous relationship with you, she won't cheat. And if she's NOT happy being in a monogamous relationship with you, then sorry, you committed to the wrong woman. Or maybe SHE committed to the wrong MAN.

Because YOU happened to hook in with some coke-headed med students you assume ALL female med-students are cokeheads? Again...the common denominator here is YOU. I'm not impressed by the fact that they study a certain field...there are plenty of doctors and lawyers who cope with the stress in different ways. And yeah, I've run into some hot blow-head girls too. They're typically the party- (read: easy-) type, so yeah, they're fun to f*ck. But they'll f*ck without the blow too...IF you know how to get them aroused.

As far as women working...again, if she is inclined to cheat, you are probably correct that you should NOT let her work...I see women cheating on their husbands with co-workers all the time where I work. (on one occasion, it was ME they were cheating with) But AGAIN, the point is that instead of keeping your cheat-inclined women away from other eligible men, why not get yourself a girlfriend who isn't inclined to cheat in the FIRST place?

BTW...ALL women are inclined to cheat unless...well, read the first paragraph of this post.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always get your career, body, mind, and the rest going before even considering dating. We men are very fortunate, our confidence comes naturally, but only when you have fixed those three; career, body, mind.
I agree that a man should get his house in order and always be improving, but that doesn't mean he needs to postpone dating until all of his stars align. If you wait for everything to be just right you'll never get there, and you'll always be using these things as excuses (e.g. "I'd ask her out, but I need to lose weight first...")

Learning and running game will net you more action than your salary or physique. While money and physical appearance help, plenty of unemployed and fat guys get laid. Improve yourself but don't forget why you're here.

Reaction score
This Mature Man section is getting worser by the week.

If the General Discussion portion of this forum is filled with AFC keyboard jockeys that teach other nerds HOW to get women (despite not getting any themselves), then the Mature Man Forum is QUICKLY turning into the forum where the more "older" AFCs keyboard jockey to teach other "older" AFCs their insecurities.

It's as if you are a FAILURE with women and instead of blaming that **** on yourself, you continue to take it out on the entire GENDER.

1.) If you can't find a quality chick that's YOUR FAULT.

2.) If the women YOU are hanging with are all out to get you and take your money that's YOUR FAULT.

3.) If the women YOU are hanging with only want to do drugs, cheat alot on their partners, and are untrustworthy as a whole, that's YOUR FAULT. Choose other women.

I don't have even 10% of the problems or "negative experiences" you guys have. I wonder if you even have these problems or if you are just chicken scared to approach girls like you should and decide to spend time BASHING the very thing you LOVE so much?

How many more god damn woman-bashing posts are you guys going to make on this forum?? It's like some loser Real Estate Investor who just goes around talking BAD about Real Estate all the time because HE MADE dumb ass moves and lost money.

Newsflash, if your perception of women is mostly negative look in the mirror and try to kill that AFC staring back at you.

Lol, there's a 10 post max on this forum, there should be a 1 post a week max on women-svck threads.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:

If the General Discussion portion of this forum is filled with AFC keyboard jockeys that teach other nerds HOW to get women (despite not getting any themselves), then the Mature Man Forum is QUICKLY turning into the forum where the more "older" AFCs keyboard jockey to teach other "older" AFCs their insecurities.

It's as if you are a FAILURE with women and instead of blaming that **** on yourself, you continue to take it out on the entire GENDER.

1.) If you can't find a quality chick that's YOUR FAULT.

2.) If the women YOU are hanging with are all out to get you and take your money that's YOUR FAULT.

3.) If the women YOU are hanging with only want to do drugs, cheat alot on their partners, and are untrustworthy as a whole, that's YOUR FAULT. Choose other women.

I don't have even 10% of the problems or "negative experiences" you guys have. I wonder if you even have these problems or if you are just chicken scared to approach girls like you should and decide to spend time BASHING the very thing you LOVE so much?

How many more god damn woman-bashing posts are you guys going to make on this forum?? It's like some loser Real Estate Investor who just goes around talking BAD about Real Estate all the time because HE MADE dumb ass moves and lost money.

Newsflash, if your perception of women is mostly negative look in the mirror and try to kill that AFC staring back at you.

Lol, there's a 10 post max on this forum, there should be a 1 post a week max on women-svck threads.
There so many limited belifes it's amazing, I'm so glad that I don't listen to the negativty and going out on the field and interacting with women has killed a lot of those limited beliefs for me(once you experince things which guys in the forums try to generalize and you realize that their just talking to talk, you see the world different, beacuse you are dong what they say can't be done!).

When I look at my natural friends and see the success they have with women, their never negative. But they don't view all women as a general thing, like Trent does in the this thread. Every women is different, so yeah they may get frustarted but they have so much adundance that it never really bothers them(i.e. plates)

If you want a beatiful women I encourage to get one, but qualfying and screening chicks for traits like drug use and being gold diggers is what we are here for, once you make those the staple of your "game" you won't even be dealing with low quality women cause you realize as a man that you have standards. Negative mentally kills any abdunadance that you truly have, a man who thiks postive has adundance and that includes with women as well.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again! Where to begin????

fuzzx said:
You are the same guy who thinks that its high crime for a woman to cheat in a marriage but its just fine if a man does it... where is your brain trent?

I hold men to the same standard as women.
Because you buy into pollyannish notion that morals are beneficial when it comes to the mating game. Perhaps roissy might be able to shed some light on the subject.

Here is my five point plan for saving faltering marriages:

1. Stop giving compliments, flattery, and gifts.
2. Come home from work late every night.
3. Buy yourself new, stylish clothes.
4. Cheat. If she asks, deny. No need to confess to the wife. She’ll be able to smell the competitor vaj juice on you.
5. After three months of executing the above four points, unexpectedly tell your wife her ass looks great.

I challenge any multiple credentialed psychotherapists to prove me wrong. My simple five point system based in a clearheaded understanding of male-female biosocial differences VERSUS the peer reviewed, academically accredited expertise practiced by the husband-shaming marriage counseling industry. Mano a mangino.

Care to bet whose solution saves more marriages?
http://roissy.wordpress.com/2009/10/14/women-want-you-to-cheat/

Any man who truly knows women would not even question the validity of this argument.

And....moving on.....

Hooligan Harry said:
How do you know your mother never cheated?
Here we have a voice of reason in an otherwise chaotic thread. What gives Harry an edge over most men when it comes to knowing women?

PERSPECTIVE.

jophil28 said:
Ding ! WE have a winner!

The way to 'cheat proof" ( well almost) your marriage is to start with a wife who comes from a family background in which cheating was NOT present...not ever.
Then appoint yourself the head of the household in that ole' fashioned way. Claim "rightful leadership" for yourself and allow her the privilege of glorifying your heroic deeds, both to herself and her girlfriends..
That is much better insurance than just marrying a woman and chaining her to two kids and the microwave oven hoping that these will exhaust her so much that she would not find the energy or the will to cheat on you.
You had me 'till "That is much better insurance than just marrying a woman and chaining her to two kids and the microwave oven hoping that these will exhaust her so much that she would not find the energy or the will to cheat on you."

Take your best guess at her character based upon words and actions? Check.

Be the man in the relationship? Check.

Last sentence? Shaming words. Definitely NOT check.

Men are so brainwashed today that they fall in line lock-step with feminists on this subject.

Guy who wants a more traditional wife = guy who wants to chain his wife to two kids and the microwave.

Hmmmm...lets see what esle we can find....

squirrels said:
Women cheat when they're not happy...and if they're not happy you made a mistake marrying them in the first place. Don't ask why all women cheat...ask why all the women YOU date cheat. Either you're getting mixed up with skanks, or for some reason you're not keeping them satisfied. One or the other. The only common denominator when you say "all women" is you.
Again, partially correct.

Do we have the power to choose women who are less prone to certain behaviors? We sure do.

Is "keep her happy" the solution to female infidelity? It's a good start if by "keeping her happy" you mean "keeping her on the edge of her seat", but at the end of the day life is full of surprises and women are governed by their emotions and their primary objective is to fulfill their biological imperatives which are often at odds with their upbringing.

Next....

zekko said:
It's just that the trashy little slvts you pick up at the bar don't.
Because of course, good girls don't ever go to bars....

Colossus said:
Guys make these all-encompassing generalizations based on who they associate with. So, if a guy hangs around girls who fiend for coke, love money, and cheat on them.....suddenly they have this epiphany that ALL women are this way!!! And if you don't agree you are a fool and an AFC!!! You'll learn someday!!
To this I say "If you have never been both rich and poor (or have the equivalent in top-notch game) you will never truly know women."

Say you marry a chick and dont want to have kids at all, or at least not for a few years. Then what? Does she sit at home and knit sweaters? Do you want a wife who is bored sh!tless and spends your money all day? THAT is fertile grounds for cheating. Now if she has a baby it's more reasonable because you'd want her to be a mother and that's a full-time job. But what about when the kids are grown?? What the hell is she going to do with her life? I think she will end up resenting the husband for not allowing her to work and build some sort of a base to fall back on, or at the very least to have something to do with her time.
What did women do with their lives the past oh, say 10,000 years that they generally WEREN'T working outside of the home? Was female infidelity as common back then? I would bet not.

This takes us right back to the toxic culture we live in and how bad it's fukked our society. Women today only feel "bored" because they are sold the fairy tale that trying to climb the corporate ladder (trying to be a man) is so much better than taking care of a household. It's a scourge to society and a big part of the reason why we are all posting on this board.

Your comment about "something to fall back on" is telling. Now that women don't have to depend upon men for financial support, women have lost a lot of incentive to cooperate with men.

To sum it up- feminism has all but destroyed the working model of the traditional family unit where gender roles are observed according to natural strengths and weaknesses. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, but I would take my chances with a woman who wants to keep a home as opposed to one who wants to kill the world ANY day.

We live in a female/alpha male utopia. Beta males get the short end of the stick. Believe it or not, it's true.

trent81 said:
Alot of American and westernized men will come here and try to dog me and say things like "you are controling", "you are insecure", "you want to leash up your wife like a dog". This comes from people who's society is at 60 percent divorce rate.
Because they are brainwashed by women and feminized men.

But of course, everyone thinks they are the exception to the rule, and all they have to do to have a happy marriage and avoid becoming a divorce statistic is to find a "quality" woman.

FYI- You won't make any friends on this board by speaking critical of women.

The Message Boy said:
Yea, but for the opposite reason you stated. For every guy here that is willing to utter a word that might be construed as negative toward women, there are three standing there calling him a bitter woman hater. It's mental masturbation at it's finest.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Str8up. I don't like the attacks that are personally directed at me, because I am giving my opinion. The title of this thread should have shown that this is MY experiences. I am trying to get my life in order. I don't want to be the fat guy running game and getting laid from my mother's basement. I want to be successful and have confidence by getting my life in order. The personal insults to me were unneccessary and just down right immature. This was MY personal opinions. If you listen to what I am writing on these boards, you will not be the man whose wife ****s his co-worker or whatever. I have done everything, from married women, to slutvs to church girls, whatever. I have been to the depths of hell and back and just thought I would share MY experiences. Thanks for the personal insults when you have never even met me. Maybe I'll take my 2.45 cents and buy you some tea when we meet. Dumb fukin ahole.

Last edited:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'll play.

But I play with facts and large sample size - provide your real life examples, that are based on at least 10 women doing a specific thing you mentioned, and we can talk.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
might i remind you that.... love don't pay the bills.
some people can't make their wives stay home and keep house when they just financially need 2 incoming paychecks to afford things and save up for a retirement.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Then you shouldn't get married. I am talking about newlyweds and those who are in my position; early thirties, about to have a family. I sacrificed too much and marriage at a young age so that the future wife and I have everything we need. You should live within your means. I have made it clear in this thread that sometimes wife working is a must, but should be temporary. Don't get married if you don't make good money, don't have kids if you can't afford them. There's enough people who are on welfare in this country. The wife SHOULD stay home and raise the kids. The benefits of that are tremendous.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
You are talking about a woman that doesn't have a boss. Or rarely any male co workers. Try this on a girl who work's at Outback Steak House and has all those sexy male co workers breathing around her for eight hours. SHE WILL CHEAT.
Maybe not with the busboy, but almost certainly with the bartender or manager. When I worked at a few restaurants when I was in my teens that was the norm, that the couple of guys with the status more or less banged all the chicks that worked there, and by extension at all the after parties it was the same way with the same guys banging the girls. It was essentially a hierarchy, but back then I didn't get why. It all boils down to status & value.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have several "prospective" chicks to consider up for marriage, and they're all contained within my church, girls who are Serious about honoring their parents and just going with the program of a dutiful wife. Women in my church get married Quick! It's almost cult-like. They fancy one another and Bam! they're getting married all of a sudden, because Christ is in common, the Only focus that matters. Of course, church #s are dwindling, and babies at all costs, is being pushed hard-core. More and more churches are accepting of those who don't quite fit, eventually winning the conversion of many for Christ and the future.

I've rejected many women, especially within the past year, both in and outside the church. It's just a matter of me simply saying "yes" which I will not do, in part due to sosuave, and understandings of women I keep attaining. The more I learn, the more I don't want to get married until I've learned more to "cover all the bases" before I proceed down that hellacious path (marriage).

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Str8up said:
Yea, but for the opposite reason you stated. For every guy here that is willing to utter a word that might be construed as negative toward women, there are three standing there calling him a bitter woman hater. It's mental masturbation at it's finest.
This is the reason why this board has gone downhill. Men are now being shamed for being critical of women. Being critical does not automatically mean you are being defensive and for some reason that it is the view many a mangina is starting to take. It does not mean you are bitter or hate women either! Although this should come as no surprise I guess. The typical tactic these days is to shame a person into adherence rather than convincing them through some form of rational discussion.

I dont understand why people battle to put Trent81's post into perspective. Any broad statement requires some level of generalisation. The only people who complain about genrelisations are the nutcases who are looking for isolated incidents to prove their own views are correct. These are his experiences.

Lets look at his points and lets make a rational argument for them though. Lets stop acting like women for just a minute and see if his experiences may be a little closer to the truth then some are willing to accept

Trent said:
Cocaine is a huge turn on for all kinds of women.
He got slammed for this. Not every woman uses the stuff and he never said that was the case. He just said that all kinds of women like the stuff and you tend to be surprised as to who is into it. Clearly though, people seem to think that he was implying all women. Is it only a minority of women who use coke?

90 percent of U.S. bills carry traces of cocaine

Seem to me that a lot more people are into this **** then most of you dungeons and dragons geeks seem to realise eh?

Trent said:
If you are going to get married, NEVER let her work.
I also dont agree with the hardline stance of NEVER. But there is enough evidence to suggest that he may actually be onto something? Again, this is not perception, its backed up by some level of statistical data. There have been numerous studies conducted that confirm that the workplace is the #1 infidelity hotspot. By a LONG SHOT.

75% of men and 65% of women admit to having sex with people they work with.

I know that these things are never 100% accurate, but even allowing for a 20% discrepancy means Trent STILL has a point. If you then throw into the mix the well held belief on this forum that women rarely admit their transgressions, even in anonymous surveys, perhaps its closer to 80%?

Trent said:
I learned that women love success. If not, they love muscles and good looks, if not they love to have fun. If you don't have any of these, forget about HB7 or above.

Yes. Trent is a moron because he believes that the more he has his **** together the more options he will have. What a loser.

Trent said:
I also learned ALOT of women have STD's, and that I have been lucky so far.
Trent must be sleeping with bar *****s and prostitutes! Yes! Most women dont have or have never had STD's and this just proves that he is the problem. Its the kind of woman that he attracts. Quality women dont have STD's and you can always screen those women if you know what you are doing! Right? RIGHT?

You fvckin idiots.

STD Stats

* One in five people in the United States has an STD.
* Two-thirds of all STDs occur in people 25 years of age or younger.
* One in four new STD infections occur in teenagers.

The people who frequent this board tend to be targeting women in this demographic!

If you actually landed more than the occasional lay most of you would realise that there are more women will **** your raw first time then those who wont. That anecdotal view has some level of support in current STD statistics. STD rates are growing every year.

I dont know what disgusts me more. Seeing men make emotional rationalisations and constantly shaming other men for having a critical point of view. Or seeing men so ****ing brainwashed that they cant for a minute sit back and look at things objectively because it shatters the pre conceptions they wish were true.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25% of all college students have an STD at some point. Upwards of 60-70% of college students are female these days depending on where you go to school. Now do the math. That's a lot of diseased chicks in the ages of 17-23.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Harry, I'm just surprised that people don't have any reading retention skills. THESE ARE MY EXPERIENCES. I am giving you MY opinion. I am NOT telling you how to live, what to expect, or who to be with. When I say NEVER let her work, does it mean I'm gonna come to your house and kill you if you did? I'm stating my stance on an issue. If you are going to attack me because I don't have the same views as you, then that is the definition of insecurity and ignorance. When I read some things about people's lives I say to myself "wow, what an experience. Maybe he's right, maybe I can learn something from this. Let me put the facts together". I don't say "what a ****ing moron, a loser".

{PS KamaSutra go fuvk yourself. If I saw you in real life, you wouldn't say half the things you did on here. You are an internet tough guy. Now analyze this; FUVK OFF.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm 50 years old and was chasing tail before alot of you guys came out of the place we all try to get back in. I'd agree with most of what trent said. I was married for 14 years[age 33],so I know more than alot of you will or do about how women think. I've had the golddiggers,party girls,etc. chasing me-I even had a girl I know turn stripper and invite me down to the club so she could show off her body to me[she wanted to date me awhile back,but I wasn't interested]. Dated ministers daughters who couldn't wear makeup or go to movies,dated the college homecoming queen[when it meant more than it does now]

Women cheat at work, women think irrationaly[had one of the best women I know say"men should get vasectomies without anesthetic to equalize the pain women go through during childbirth"], The 600k a year MD I know treats her house husband [raising the kids] like a dog[worse actually] IF you only look at the good side of women,you'll never see the dark side-and you sure as he11 better be looking for it so it doesn't bite you in the azz. Ministers daughter or porn star-doesn't matter.

Am I JADED? yes Do I hate women? no

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
{PS KamaSutra go fuvk yourself. If I saw you in real life, you wouldn't say half the things you did on here. You are an internet tough guy. Now analyze this; FUVK OFF.
I'm no tough guy. I back up my comments with life experiences. There are more than a few SS brother's who I know in reality who will gladly vouche for my stature. I speak the same way here that I do to your goddamned mug.

What differentiates numbnutts like you and me is that I don't pander incessantly to other men for their attention and absolution.

That and I'm familiar with a dictionary. Thirty-something and can't correctly spell the F-word?

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Hey dumb ass, I misspell it on purpose because the site won't let me spell it. But here you go;

**** OFF

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'm no tough guy. I back up my comments with life experiences. There are more than a few SS brother's who I know in reality who will gladly vouche for my stature. I speak the same way here that I do to your goddamned mug.

What differentiates numbnutts like you and me is that I don't pander incessantly to other men for their attention and absolution.

That and I'm familiar with a dictionary. Thirty-something and can't correctly spell the F-word?
This is a womans logic. There is nothing rational about your position at all.

Trent is being smashed for basing his comments on life experiences. Simply because they do not fit into the idealised criteria everyone wishes were true and he gets attacked for it. Your experiences on the other hand suit the disney-esque mindset of the homosexuals who have invaded this place and are therefore above reproach?

Both your views are based on anecdotal evidence which counts for SH!T at the end of the day. The difference is that Trents are a little more realistic because as I have shown you there is enough EVIDENCE to support his experiences. Which leads me to believe that Trent is speaking from a position of experience while you are really nothing more than a keyboard jockey.