Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

As I hit my early thirties, I learned some things about chicks

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
How do you know your mother never cheated?
Hahah. Correct. How does anybody know the man they think is their father, IS NOT their father?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
What I have learned is alot of what the message boy has stated.

1. it's very easy to point the finger but it's hard to look inwards and accecpt some ****.

2. women are not logical. just give it up.

3. never lower your standards

4. women can sniff true self confidence. it's stronger than any colonge you will ever find.

5. muscles help

6. any woman will cheat under the right circumstances.

7. Aas long as a woman is truely afraid of "losing you" I can leave my GF in a room with George Cloney, brad pitt and David Bechkam and throw a pack of condoms on the floor and sleep like a baby.

8. money does help.

9. size is overrated

Gents, this is pretty much THE WHOLE GAME in a very consisely explained manner. Get to work on those things, and you won't live your life in fear and insecurity over loosing your woman; because if you do, you can go get another one.

If you are so paranoid that you have to resort to complain about your society, you might as well not leave your house, because chances are you will get hit by a car, get in car accident, get hit by lightining, etc.
Just like those cases, all you can do is decrease the chances of bad things happening by decreasing the risks. No different when settling with a particular woman, regardless of her carreer, income, etc.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To corroborate one of Backbreaker's points, I'd like to talk about why muscles help.

It's really simple: a muscular body conveys strength and masculinity, which offers a type of security she doesn't find in wimps.

Basically, the guys who dont have muscles will tell you all day long why they dont matter and are just for posturing alpha-meatheads; much like the guys who have never been rich will tell you that money doesnt matter. That's retarded. You don't have to be a DJ to see that rich tools and beefy as$holes get hot women.

I'm not rich by a long shot, by I can see what money brings out in women. Conversely, I'm not Mr. Universe, but I'm more muscular than most of the male population, and I get play PURELY off of my looks. How do I know it's my looks? Well, I dont give most women attention, period. Not because I'm Mr. I-don't-give-a-fvck, but I've always been that way. Disparities like this can become a crutch, because when you're really good at one thing you tend to ignore other lacking attributes. With me I have ignored areas like approach game and social networking.

I think the moral of this whole thread is that everyone has some valuable insight to offer from their life, and one man's truth may not be another's. Guys see what they think is bullsh!t, call the other guy out, and naturally he defends himself and the insults ensue.

Not all of these 'life lessons' are universally applicable, and they shouldn't be taken that way. If it doesn't apply to you or goes counter to what you have learned then pay it no mind.

At the end of the day, this really boils down to a bunch of guys arguing about who is wrong on the internet. Reminding myself of this always keeps me in check about what actually fvcking matters in life.

Last edited:

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great. Do you actually believe this crap:

In regards to what YOU just said lol, dude. You mentioned the term "super hot women" well "super hot" is in the eyes of the beholder. I think that Alicia Keys is "super hot" but there's many guys I've spoken to that don't think she's so hot

No. High levels of attraction are constant across all cultures and age ranges. It would be nice if this wasn't so. Then, people could stand behind their 300 lb girlfriend and declare "shes a 10 to me!!!!" as a way to minimize their inability to score a hottie.

www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/m.j.tovee/BJP.pd

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2372/is_1_41/ai_114593248/pg_2/?tag=content;col1

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090626153511.htm

Your assertion is wrong. There is a repeatable, verifiable correlation between what the general population thinks is attractive and what actually is attractive. It crosses all races, income levels and social strata. Thus, since it is verifiable, one can then make the claim that there are few women with those traits. The women who happened to be genetically equipped with everything that 90% of all males want are labeled "super hot". Women who are not are not given that label. There are more average girls than super hot girls in any sample size.

In any case, what you are attempting to say is that women have a tough time finding someone to fund their lives so that they can be housewives? correct? That is also wrong. Very attractive women do not have trouble with this as they are off with whichever guy has the largest bank account at the time. Average and unattractive women DO have this problem. And the reason that they have this problem is because nobody wants to settle for a 5 when they are genetically predisposed to go for the highest that they can get. So, while your assertion may have merit, it is not for the reasons you stated. It only works when you separate the women who are desirable from those who are not. Attempting to unify a non-homogenous group in order to satisfy your conclusion is a tool used by the inexperienced...

What? Do you think I wouldn't catch you doing it?

Oh, and as for this:

Quote:
Duffdog says,

When I was a super hot guy, none of my girlfriends cheated on me because they had trouble finding someone better than me

I don't understand. How can you say this when earlier you said:

Quote:
Duffdog says,

Here is my thesis statement: ALL hot women cheat. If she is not cheating on you, she is not hot.

So which is it? Lol, you just contradicted yourself like hell! Which is no surprise since most of what you say just flows straight out of your ass. Duffdog, just tell the truth, you have NO IDEA what you are talking about do you? LMAO.
WTF is wrong with your brain? I was hotter than my girlfriends, higher up the food chain, etc. This means that they won't cheat on me because they are replaceable and I am not. If I were not hot and she was, then yes, she would be cheating because the balance of power was in her favor. HOW dumb are you? I find it hard to believe that you can't figure this out. You shouldn't need to ask at all unless...

Please answer this question Message boy:

Have you EVER dated a hot girl in your life? (by hot I mean a girl that all your friends wanted and everyone around you said that she was very attractive)

Reaction score
Duffdog says,

Please answer this question Message boy:

Have you EVER dated a hot girl in your life? (by hot I mean a girl that all your friends wanted and everyone around you said that she was very attractive)
Dating one right now.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I hope you don't kill her. Cause you have severe psychological problems. You were talking about killing people and crying about your childhood just a few weeks ago Mesage Boy, and now you are criticizing my experiences? I have never wanted to kill anyone or anything, though I have seen very, very bad things.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Dating one right now.
Now its my turn to laugh...

lets see a picture.

Remember, most traits of attractiveness are universal.

Reaction score
Duffdog says,

Now its my turn to laugh...lets see a picture.

Remember, most traits of attractiveness are universal.

Ha, ha, why are you SO predictable? I deliberately kept that answer short because I KNEW you would say something along the lines of what you said.

NO matter the pics posted, you will STILL respond based on your ideology, hell even despite the FACTS I've posted already, you continue to ignore them and respond with ideology.

trent81 says,

I hope you don't kill her. Cause you have severe psychological problems. You were talking about killing people and crying about your childhood just a few weeks ago Mesage Boy, and now you are criticizing my experiences?
I'm not the only one criticizing "your experiences" which are debateable if you actually have experiences. And since this IS a forum for male personal self-growth, there's nothing wrong with a guy posting assistance with childhood issues if he's looking to get over them. AT LEAST I'm laying some of my issues out on the table instead of BLAMING SOCIETY and WOMEN for them :rolleyes:

But like what's been stated, that does not distract from the fact that I and MANY, MANY OTHERS in this thread and other threads, have pointed out the fact that you, Duffdog, Harry, and others like you have inaccurate agruments.

YOU guys are the definition of AFC. Average Frustrated Chumps, don't think so? Read.

1. Average - Most guys think that the only way to get women is to have alot of money or superficial good looks. That's the AVERAGE guy mentality.

Which in regards to looks again I ask, how do you to measure good looks on a guy, are you gay? Women determine how HOT a guy is and it's 9 times out of 10 (unless the girl is a golddigger), a COMBINATION of having style, charisma, some level of success so you are not a loser for the most part, having experience with women, etc.

What YOU are experiencing trent that goes against this, I have no idea. Which is why I DOUBT you are experiencing anything, I think you are a 30 year old keyboardy jockey in his mother's basement.

And in regards to money, I continue to point out the OBVIOUS, damn! Less than 5% of the entire population makes over $100k a year including women, so when you target men specifically the percentage gets lower. THEN, of the guys that make over 100k, MOST OF THEM are over the age of FORTY. So MAJORITY of the "rich guys" that you talk about are old and dried up. SO IF the "young super hot" girls that you stereotype are ONLY going after these guys, it's MAINLY based on money. Duffdog you sound like you live in an area where you hang with alot of old business executives that throw their cash around to get laid, THEN you run here and post "YOUR EXPERIENCES."

2. Frustrated Chump- As a result of the above, I understand WHY you guys are so "frustrated" with women and bash women so much and talk about how "American Women are out to get us" you are frustrated and ANGRY because your love life SVCKS. Instead of blaming that on the entire GENDER, blame it on yourself.

A F C

Your AGRUMENTS are nothing new or PUA or masculine or anything GROUND BREAKING. Your agruments are based on insecurity, you hear them EVERYDAY from guys that SVCK WITH WOMEN.

They are excuses.

They are whines.

Plus trent, in my "Issues" thread you said the following:
trent says,

I am 33 and unemployed. I have two Master's. Worth shivt right now. I haven't gamed girls since that time I couldn't get a second date.
I said I have issues from childhood/high school from being jumped everyday. I grew up in the middle of the damn ghetto and just still haven't got over it yet. Those issues were damn near ten years ago but at least I laid mines out like a man.

I never said I was having problems getting women and dates NOW.

Now Trent, I'm not judging you, because I like to lay out the issues I am dealing with too just like I did in my "Issues" thread because this IS a ****ing forum for male growth. Look at the responses I got in that thread, Warrior specifically offered great options which has helped.

My question to you trent is, why don't you just lay out the issues you are having specifically with women such as having low confidence because you are unemployed? Also you said you had issues getting second dates. Why not just say make a post with your "issues" lined up and ask for advice?

Why BASH women because of your personal issues?

THAT'S what I thinnk is very PVSSY about you guys. A real man confronts his issues like I did, a douche bag BLAMES everyone else, society, and women for his problems.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I always thought AFC stood for American Football Conference. I never bashed women. You have severe reading retention problems. You need a COUNSELOR and a READING INSTRUCTOR. I guess we are AFC's and you are the man. I am not going to sit here and try to get into a **** slapping match with you. Okay, we are AFC's. Is that what you want to hear? Okay, you win. Good luck with your future endeavors. Stay away from my threads please. This thread was hijacked by people who have no idea what I was actually talking about.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
And please remember, when you put things like you want to kill women, your writings become secondary and unable to be comprehended by rational people. For as long as you write on these forums with that username, you will be known as the mentally unstable person. You have no merit. Because at that point people really think you have problems that are beyond this forum. YOU NEED HELP. When you write to me, I really don't care. I don't even listen, because I am dealing with a person who has a problem. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK. And not very smart to put that on a public forum either champ. Please get help. Do not hurt yourself or others. Do not come near my threads. Thanks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has a lot of interesting stuff in it, I'm not sure why it's turned so nasty. We're supposed to be on the same side here. This thread looks more like your typical internet board with all the trashtalking, whereas usually this forum is a much more positive place.

Which in regards to looks again I ask, how do you to measure good looks on a guy, are you gay? Women determine how HOT a guy is and it's 9 times out of 10 (unless the girl is a golddigger), a COMBINATION of having style, charisma, some level of success so you are not a loser for the most part, having experience with women, etc.
You may be onto something here. Really, I can only think of two guys right now that are almost universally drooled over for their looks by almost every girl they come into contact with. And they're both doctors. So I bet take away that career and the way they dress, and while they'd still probably be good looking, their value would go way down. One of them is gay, by the way.

Speaking of which, I think you may be a little too homophobic when you say you can't tell if a guy is hot or not. To some extent, I agree with you. Girls will find some guys hot and I just cannot figure out what it is they're seeing. Other times, though, you can pretty much tell that a guy is good looking. It just depends, I guess.

Last edited:

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, ha, why are you SO predictable? I deliberately kept that answer short because I KNEW you would say something along the lines of what you said.

NO matter the pics posted, you will STILL respond based on your ideology, hell even despite the FACTS I've posted already, you continue to ignore them and respond with ideology.
So where is the picture? Pictures do not lie, but people do all the time. As of now, I think you are lying about nearly everything you post about. You just don't sound like the type of guy who gets the hot girls...ever.

You sound like a loser with no life and plenty of time to post on message boards.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody can take a picture off the web,do you have any personal friends here who can vouch for your picture with her?

Reaction score
trent says,

And please remember, when you put things like you want to kill women, your writings become secondary and unable to be comprehended by rational people.
Okay, well since you have SUCH a problem with the thread I made (which has not a DAMN thing to do with our debate here which you are obviously LOSING which is why you keep changing the subject), if what I said was SO bad, why did you say in that same thread:

trent says,

I have the exact same feelings, fears, and suicidal thoughts.
Okay so whatever issues I still am dealing with from childhood obviously you endure some of the same things.

But this thread isn't about me or my "Issues" thread, so stop trying to shift the attention off your PISS POOR stances and viewpoints on women.

This thread is about the group of guys here that continue to spit out "American Women svck" rants. It's about debating whether or not those stances are actually true, I've posted FACTS to support your agruments are wrong, and you have YET to come back with a counter-agrument.

Duffdog says,

So where is the picture? Pictures do not lie, but people do all the time. As of now, I think you are lying about nearly everything you post about. You just don't sound like the type of guy who gets the hot girls...ever. You sound like a loser with no life and plenty of time to post on message boards.
First off, you been on this forum longer and have four times as many posts as I have. Second, I never said I was some super duper player, player, or whatever, I didn't make a thread about "What I've learned about women" trying to give other guys "advice" on women.

I'm against the "American woman svck" crap. Period. Again, seeing as though you are LOSING the agrument, you then go back to the same ol' tactics of resorting to personal attacks.

sodbuster says,

Anybody can take a picture off the web,do you have any personal friends here who can vouch for your picture with her?

I might post a pic eventually but not on this thread, it will be in a journal I'm about to make regarding my relationships with the women I'm talking to right now.

However, we are discussing this topic. I am NOT in agreement with your agruments, your agruments are wrong, and that's the end of the story. Everything I posted in RESPONSE to your agruments was backed up by facts. PROVE ME WRONG.

If what I'm saying is so INACCURATE, you surely will be able to comeback with many facts to prove me wrong.

Do so, and I'll shut up.

Don't do so, and I'll continue to make your patriarchal/"women svck"/"women need to stay in the kitchen" agruments out to be svck-ass and AFC based ideologies.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
American women do suck. Your divorce rate is at 60 percent. How can you defend a culture of women that divorce their men at nearly six out of ten? And yes, most divorces are initiated by women. American women do suck. Haha, what are you going to do about that? You gonna post another five paragraphs analyzing why they don't? Go marry one. Then come back in two years. Then, we will talk.

Love,

AFC

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Haha

Women do belong at home....What are you going to do about that? Write another five paragraphs on how sexist I am? Women do belong in the home. They should be locked up in cages...haha They should be beaten.....What are you going to do about that....Keep writing, you may change my feelings at 33.

Love,

AFC

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I've been 26, have you been 33 yet? Where is the picture of your girlfriend? Hey, guess what? I hate baseball. Can you please write another five paragraphs and try to change my feelings about the sport at 33 years of age? I'm about to beat my wife silly and think she should be barefoot and pregnant but the sluvt wants to work, I won't let her. Do you think you can write some more to change my feelings on that? haha

Love,

AFC

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
trent81 said:
American women do suck.
Where the fvck is your slave Geisha? Fetching you your slippers while the house pet tosses your salad? Idiot.

You're divorce rate is at 60 percent.
You are divorce rate? I think I know what you mean but looking at your past written idiocy I can't be 100% certain.

How can you defend a culture of women that divorce their men at nearly six out of ten? And yes, most divorces are initiated by women. American women do suck. Haha, what are you going to do about that? You gonna post another five paragraphs analyzing why they don't? Go marry one. Then come back in two years. Then, we will talk.
Though marriage here in the States usually ends more in divorce than not, it's still better than being told who I'm going to marry and when I'll marry her. I'll take the freedom to marry who I want for whatever reasons I want any day.

Did your old man tell you this ugly bird was who you were going to marry and that you have no say-so about it whatsoever?

Stick to shotgun weddings if you need that posturing bullsh!t to make you feel powerful Bub.