Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Artificial Sweetener Sucralose found to be "Genotoxic"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honey is the healthy sweet tooth option, provided that one puts in the work to find a good product. The best honey comes from areas of wide diversity of flowers for the bees to work. It concentrates the antioxidants, flavenoids, and other beneficial substances. Honey from mono cropped agricultural areas is much less healthy. Bees can also simply be fed tanks of sugar water, which would be the least desirable, health wise. But at least it would still be real honey. Almost every product on the shelf has a label that is a lie, in that other sugars are added to increase profits.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear they said this about artificial sweeteners years ago. I’ve known this

ElleSmith

Banned
Reaction score
Several research studies have investigated the genotoxic potential of sucralose. One study conducted on mice suggested that sucralose may induce DNA damage in the gastrointestinal tract. Another study using human cells in a laboratory setting reported similar findings, showing that sucralose could cause DNA damage and activate genes associated with DNA stress response.