"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

article: Yahoo TV 'Bachelorette' slammed for pressuring male contestants to strip naked: 'Incredibly inappropriate'

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
What's inappropriate is allowing a 39yo post wall women to be a bachelorette and finding all the Chad Simps to fawn over her and further brainwash society in thinking that this is somehow ok and normal. It's definitely feeding the female narrative...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What's inappropriate is allowing a 39yo post wall women to be a bachelorette and finding all the Chad Simps to fawn over her and further brainwash society in thinking that this is somehow ok and normal. It's definitely feeding the female narrative...
An AGENDA you say?
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I briefly saw it in a video from better bachelor about it, the guys were top chads in their mid 20s while she was a stereotypical thot in her late 30s...doesnt make any fvkn sense.

 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I briefly saw it in a video from better bachelor about it, the guys were top chads in their mid 20s while she was a stereotypical thot in her late 30s...doesnt make any fvkn sense.

They used the guys to elevate the one female.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
I definitely wouldn't be fawning over her but she looks good to me, I don't care how old she is, I'd tear that pvssy to shreds
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
then she hugged them on the way out with no clothing on as they left the game?
isn't that sexual harassment?

I feel like these guys were sexually harassed/abused. I feel like I did something wrong watching that clip, I'm very sorry.

Are these shows like big br other where they show edited sex scenes? is this normal and expected treatment?

it shouldn't matter where you are. If these guys are getting a wage or stipend for being contestants, this show's set wherever its being filmed, is these guys' workplace.

Aren't they protected by labour laws and at least protected by human rights laws?
 
Top