Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Yahoo TV 'Bachelorette' slammed for pressuring male contestants to strip naked: 'Incredibly inappropriate'

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's inappropriate is allowing a 39yo post wall women to be a bachelorette and finding all the Chad Simps to fawn over her and further brainwash society in thinking that this is somehow ok and normal. It's definitely feeding the female narrative...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's inappropriate is allowing a 39yo post wall women to be a bachelorette and finding all the Chad Simps to fawn over her and further brainwash society in thinking that this is somehow ok and normal. It's definitely feeding the female narrative...
An AGENDA you say?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I briefly saw it in a video from better bachelor about it, the guys were top chads in their mid 20s while she was a stereotypical thot in her late 30s...doesnt make any fvkn sense.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I briefly saw it in a video from better bachelor about it, the guys were top chads in their mid 20s while she was a stereotypical thot in her late 30s...doesnt make any fvkn sense.

They used the guys to elevate the one female.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I definitely wouldn't be fawning over her but she looks good to me, I don't care how old she is, I'd tear that pvssy to shreds

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
then she hugged them on the way out with no clothing on as they left the game?
isn't that sexual harassment?

I feel like these guys were sexually harassed/abused. I feel like I did something wrong watching that clip, I'm very sorry.

Are these shows like big br other where they show edited sex scenes? is this normal and expected treatment?

it shouldn't matter where you are. If these guys are getting a wage or stipend for being contestants, this show's set wherever its being filmed, is these guys' workplace.

Aren't they protected by labour laws and at least protected by human rights laws?