"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

article: Why sexual empowerment screws women - The only winners from sex-positive porniness are men

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
someone should tell women they're wasting their money on fakeness that's not even looked at by men, not really. The woman's body shape is her attractiveness. Money should be spent on fitness.

Learning from that book Estrogeneration about the estrogenic dangers found in colouring, makes me think I should throw out what makeup I do have. Not call that theatrical makeup artist. Save that money for improving below the shoulders.

And invest money on hi-vis running pants or a better yoga mat instead.
It's whatever the need to get ahead these days. For some, it's spanx, others it's surgery. Most though do make-up, spanx and other simple things like that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
It's whatever the need to get ahead these days. For some, it's spanx, others it's surgery. Most though do make-up, spanx and other simple things like that.
maybe if I had to work in sales or in corporate office. I hate the idea of baiting men using my looks tools.
I always have. Its why I never learned alot about makeup or hairstyles.
I'm not sure I want to get married anymore either.
So I will not need to live up to some ideal of a trophy wife my husband needs to impress colleagues.
That engineer email friend I lost contact with suggested he'd need me to know how to impress colleagues but that's 2012 and its been a long time since we communicated. (he was the only bodybuilder I knew of that was vasectomized, childfree by choice) What a loss.
Our last emails had me talking about asexuality. What an overzealously honest fool I was. I thought many times of hiring an American P.I. to find him and get him a message but when a man makes a decision on you, that's it for life.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
that's something my Dad would have said but not using the word hot and not in front of my mother, lol
It's Sofia Veragara.. Not many females can compete with her; and she's like 50 something I think. A lot of females from S.A. age well if they take care of themselves. She's Colombian I believe.

maybe if I had to work in sales or in corporate office. I hate the idea of baiting men using my looks tools.
I always have. Its why I never learned alot about makeup or hairstyles.
I'm not sure I want to get married anymore either.
So I will not need to live up to some ideal of a trophy wife my husband needs to impress colleagues.
That engineer email friend I lost contact with suggested he'd need me to know how to impress colleagues but that's 2012 and its been a long time since we communicated. (he was the only bodybuilder I knew of that was vasectomized, childfree by choice) What a loss.
Our last emails had me talking about asexuality. What an overzealously honest fool I was. I thought many times of hiring an American P.I. to find him and get him a message but when a man makes a decision on you, that's it for life.
You're in the minority. Many females want to max out their looks to land a HPM.. Nothing wrong with that at all.



See how it's "just a female" without all the makeup.?
No doubt.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Her facial aesthetics are average at best. She’s a 5.
Exactly my point. There ain't nothing special with 90% of these gals in terms of looks once the makeup comes off.

And the pics that RickTheToad posted are filtered and best pics of her without makeup that are staged and taken by her or someone she knows. Key Point...

I'm not falling for that as there was a "natural" IG fad a little while ago where these ho's try to post make-up less pics of themselves but peeps soon realized they were using skin moisturizers and other "natural" forms of products to keep their skin glowing and healthy looking and also using filters. So effectively cheating while trying to stage a more natural and makeup less appearance. Homey don't fall for that $hit.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
It's Sofia Veragara.. Not many females can compete with her; and she's like 50 something I think. A lot of females from S.A. age well if they take care of themselves. She's Colombian I believe.



You're in the minority. Many females want to max out their looks to land a HPM.. Nothing wrong with that at all.





No doubt.
Yes, a high powered/performance male would be nice to be around.

I'm thinking I have some decisions made and some boundaries set because of reading and posting here on sosuave.
It is an amazing resource tool.

Grateful for the calibrations
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
True to a point, but even 20 years younger, I cannot see this female as a head turner. The makeup females wear now is much more advanced than 20 years ago. I can post pics that I've seen that would blow your mind. Couldn't do that 20 + years ago.
Someone looks can get more conservative as they age so you won't see how she looked as a ho in her youth.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
that's something my Dad would have said but not using the word hot and not in front of my mother, lol
Actually, that gal looks pretty good once you discount the sunburn. I'd hit it. :up:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Convincing women to be sexually promiscuous is the biggest joke men ever played on them
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
Convincing women to be sexually promiscuous is the biggest joke men ever played on them
I agree.
When the girls didn't know what they didn't know, it almost became an addiction when they did finally know.

Sometimes I think a lot of gender related evolutionary shifts are one gender playing a joke on the other.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I agree.

Just do a google search on all the top looking gals in the media and you'll see that less than 10% has natural beauty without any aids.
This one comes to mind...Sofia Vergara of Modern Family sitcom.

This first pic shows no favorable facial structure, eyes nose and lips all "normal". After makeup magic we see something different.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
Kesha,(takeout nose jewellery) Beyonce and Demi Lovato seem pretty or unique without makeup.
 
Top