Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: What Drives Men to Marry?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

C0ck carouseler:
At 11 on a weeknight earlier this year, her work finished, a slim, pretty junior at the University of Pennsylvania did what she often does when she has a little free time. She texted her regular hookup — the guy she is sleeping with but not dating. What was he up to? He texted back: Come over. So she did. They watched a little TV, had sex and went to sleep.
“I positioned myself in college in such a way that I can’t have a meaningful romantic relationship, because I’m always busy and the people that I am interested in are always busy, too,” she said.
“Ten years from now, no one will remember — I will not remember — who I have slept with,” A. said. “But I will remember, like, my transcript, because it’s still there. I will remember what I did. I will remember my accomplishments and places my name is hung on campus.”
The author nails it:
Sex means so little to A that she doesn’t expect to remember all the men she’s slept with. She gives herself to men she doesn’t like because they’re good in bed. Given her history and the fundamental importance of sex, why does she think that any man would want to marry her?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give he do make some interesting points, don't like much teh who religious manipulation, but that did work in older times, still it just make my take on never commit to a woman more strong

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
;)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I married my girlfriend last Saturday, but I don't think she qualifies as being the type of woman described so often on this forum.
I wouldn't even have sex with the type of women described on this forum.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hated how religious that blog advice was.
Every paragraph and sometimes every two sentences had quotes plugged in from the bible.
It was equivalent of using bible references for a Wikipedia.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The carouseler I've noticed of late typically at 31 or 34 looks quite a bit (especially in the mouth, from too much c0ck-sucking or muff-diving?) OLDER than even their 37 and 39 yr old prudish sister counterparts. The spread between the looks of a 26 yr old woman and 40 yr old woman can drastically fluctuate, given her cognizance of her ancestral imperative to enact continual self-preservation, to cleanse thyself, to keep clean, to scrub. The tats, the rings everywhere, the wallowing in the slop even when you've got money, is a new phenomena for woman. They do not understand their narrow window of opportunity and dire need to widen it or stave off the drastic effects of aging on the fairer of the sexes. Their gold turns to copper or rust. This is due to nature or man's eyeball seeking beauty or vigor for reproduction and us men can't help that. This is what drives Sandra Bullock to spread the foreskin of babies on her face. If she could step into the future, as many billionaires believe they will have access to eternal life and youth, she would give anything. I know personally a 100 millionaire who believes he would go on indefinitely living (he just retired and is winding down his business till the end of the year, Very litigious man - I would NOT wanna get in his crosshairs - he just threatened one of our top local lawyers here with a New York law firm for overcharging him or calling him on weekdays to ask him questions about his patents, so he sent a letter telling the local lawyer to cease calling him on weekdays or that HE will be charge $500/hr (consulting) as opposed to the $250/hr he kept overcharging - the local lawyer has been doing this to a LOT of people here locally and this 100 millionaire I know STOOD UP to him finally cause he's got scary connections, like I said, I would Not wanna get on his bad side and we remain friends/acquaintances though I probably won't see him ever again after this year but we have mutual friends in insurance - I was invited to a ceremony for a woman he knows better than I as her husband (another millionaire) just passed away at 53, um, so, this extending your life cause you're rich bs is a fleeting pipe dream but these people Really do believe they're going on indefinitely like George Soros, not gonna happen no matter the amount of gene therapy, organ replacement, harvesting biomatter from abortions).

Serenity

Reaction score
I hated how religious that blog advice was.
Every paragraph and sometimes every two sentences had quotes plugged in from the bible.
It was equivalent of using bible references for a Wikipedia.
Funny thing is that you could probably take any other thick fictional book and find relevant quotes to pretty much whatever.