"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

article: Very Honest Men Explain Why They Refuse To Date Fat Women

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Online daring is rough enough without some guy responding to a message by saying "hit the gym and then we'll talk" (totally true, totally happened to me.)

Well if that becomes the norm, it wont be that bad, I mean he is just saying that she can have it as long as she improves.

Not as lucky as many short and bald men.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I have been in a lot of relationships, and a lot of scenarios where the girl put on weight. As bad as it is to let your physical appearance go, being fat is a lifestyle. If you are fat too, that isn't so bad, I presume, but if not it will annoy the hell out of the skinner half. You find yourself saying things like, "why can't we take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator?" and "You want to eat again already?"
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
If she's fat when you meet she will always be fat. Doesn't matter if she's going to the gym or "trying to eat better", she will never lose weight and keep it off. Don't fall for it when they try to act like they'll ever sustainably be any smaller than they are when you meet them.
 

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
420
Reaction score
44
Location
Canada
"We have to change the way we treat fat women. "

No we don't, we aren't attracted to them so...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
If she's fat when you meet she will always be fat. Doesn't matter if she's going to the gym or "trying to eat better", she will never lose weight and keep it off. Don't fall for it when they try to act like they'll ever sustainably be any smaller than they are when you meet them.
I'm going to agree with this one. If their skin is already stretched out it's very unlikely they'll allow themselves to lose weight to the point their skin starts to hang.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Fat women are hard to pick up especially if you are skinny yourself but only dating few allows you to say that you dated TONS of women.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Online daring is rough enough without some guy responding to a message by saying "hit the gym and then we'll talk" (totally true, totally happened to me.)

Well if that becomes the norm, it wont be that bad, I mean he is just saying that she can have it as long as she improves.

Not as lucky as many short and bald men.
But yet down here I see women with fat, bald men and attractive ones too! I mean I'm not a slob and I'm in shape, yet how can I have troubles getting women but grease balls score them?
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I'm going to agree with this one. If their skin is already stretched out it's very unlikely they'll allow themselves to lose weight to the point their skin starts to hang.
I've even known women who have had their stomachs removed. At first they look good, at least with clothes on, but once they come off its loose skin everywhere because they loose weight so quickly and do nothing to gain muscle to help stretch their skin and keep it from sagging. Doesn't matter though because they keep right on eating and somehow manage to regain the weight and look almost as big as they did before they began the entire ordeal. Talk about mentally unstable.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
She is probably eating choccolate cookies furiously while typing with her dirty fingers and thinking how she will get even at men with her article.

"They will see what Im capable of"
Too bad that only helps with bears that hibernate for the winter ...

 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
If their skin is already stretched out it's very unlikely they'll allow themselves to lose weight to the point their skin starts to hang.
This isn't only about women, but have you noticed how people who have been fat and lost weight, they don't look quite right somehow? Especially if they have any sort of age on them. If they're in their early 20s, say, you don't really see this effect. But if they're older, they look kind of sickly somehow, like they have a malnourished look to them. Meanwhile people who start slim and stay slim look more natural.

I've noticed this with people in real life and also actors on TV. Some of it is the stretched skin I'm sure, but there also seems to be another component to it.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
There's also just sag over time. Gravity does its own job as time goes on.

I was watching tv at the gym last night and helen hunt was on there, she had her face stretched like hell. Oh and Charlize Theron has officially hit the wall.
 
Top