Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Very Honest Men Explain Why They Refuse To Date Fat Women

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online daring is rough enough without some guy responding to a message by saying "hit the gym and then we'll talk" (totally true, totally happened to me.)

Well if that becomes the norm, it wont be that bad, I mean he is just saying that she can have it as long as she improves.

Not as lucky as many short and bald men.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in a lot of relationships, and a lot of scenarios where the girl put on weight. As bad as it is to let your physical appearance go, being fat is a lifestyle. If you are fat too, that isn't so bad, I presume, but if not it will annoy the hell out of the skinner half. You find yourself saying things like, "why can't we take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator?" and "You want to eat again already?"

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's fat when you meet she will always be fat. Doesn't matter if she's going to the gym or "trying to eat better", she will never lose weight and keep it off. Don't fall for it when they try to act like they'll ever sustainably be any smaller than they are when you meet them.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
F0cking fat b1tches making dumb articles instead of losing weight.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"We have to change the way we treat fat women. "

No we don't, we aren't attracted to them so...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's fat when you meet she will always be fat. Doesn't matter if she's going to the gym or "trying to eat better", she will never lose weight and keep it off. Don't fall for it when they try to act like they'll ever sustainably be any smaller than they are when you meet them.
I'm going to agree with this one. If their skin is already stretched out it's very unlikely they'll allow themselves to lose weight to the point their skin starts to hang.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat women are hard to pick up especially if you are skinny yourself but only dating few allows you to say that you dated TONS of women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Online daring is rough enough without some guy responding to a message by saying "hit the gym and then we'll talk" (totally true, totally happened to me.)

Well if that becomes the norm, it wont be that bad, I mean he is just saying that she can have it as long as she improves.

Not as lucky as many short and bald men.
But yet down here I see women with fat, bald men and attractive ones too! I mean I'm not a slob and I'm in shape, yet how can I have troubles getting women but grease balls score them?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to agree with this one. If their skin is already stretched out it's very unlikely they'll allow themselves to lose weight to the point their skin starts to hang.
I've even known women who have had their stomachs removed. At first they look good, at least with clothes on, but once they come off its loose skin everywhere because they loose weight so quickly and do nothing to gain muscle to help stretch their skin and keep it from sagging. Doesn't matter though because they keep right on eating and somehow manage to regain the weight and look almost as big as they did before they began the entire ordeal. Talk about mentally unstable.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is probably eating choccolate cookies furiously while typing with her dirty fingers and thinking how she will get even at men with her article.

"They will see what Im capable of"
Too bad that only helps with bears that hibernate for the winter ...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If their skin is already stretched out it's very unlikely they'll allow themselves to lose weight to the point their skin starts to hang.
This isn't only about women, but have you noticed how people who have been fat and lost weight, they don't look quite right somehow? Especially if they have any sort of age on them. If they're in their early 20s, say, you don't really see this effect. But if they're older, they look kind of sickly somehow, like they have a malnourished look to them. Meanwhile people who start slim and stay slim look more natural.

I've noticed this with people in real life and also actors on TV. Some of it is the stretched skin I'm sure, but there also seems to be another component to it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also just sag over time. Gravity does its own job as time goes on.

I was watching tv at the gym last night and helen hunt was on there, she had her face stretched like hell. Oh and Charlize Theron has officially hit the wall.