"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

article: The “Uneven” Nonmonogamous Marriage - I agreed to open our marriage for my husband. He’s loving it. I am not.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
My libido is higher than ever: I want him all the time. But I still just only want him. And I’m jealous and anxious about his dating all the time. He’s very reassuring that he’s not going to leave me (and I believe him), but I miss feeling special, like I was the only one he wanted or felt this way about. I get moody when I see him texting other women, sending them selfies, and flirting.
my opinion: Wifey only desires hubby for his ability to attract other women, but doesn't want him to actually do anything there. Solipsistic hypergamy!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,110
I mean if this is what works for both parties then OK. But if it doesn't then just get a divorce. This will not end well for either side.
 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
Dunno how it will play to this crowd, but a really good Netflix series that covers this particular story arc is "Easy". The open-marriage storyline intersects a bunch of other ones, but it's the anchor of the series and, IMO, does a pretty good treatment of it.

The biggest thing in the series that irked me was how they portrayed OLD as a piece 'o cake for attracting quality matches.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Dunno how it will play to this crowd, but a really good Netflix series that covers this particular story arc is "Easy". The open-marriage storyline intersects a bunch of other ones, but it's the anchor of the series and, IMO, does a pretty good treatment of it.

The biggest thing in the series that irked me was how they portrayed OLD as a piece 'o cake for attracting quality matches.
So watch Netflix story "Easy"?
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This the thing. This article is to get more guys to agree to it because 90% of men will be BLOWN OUT and CVCKED in a open scenario.
I agree. This is one of the few guys who can do an open relationship well. In most open relationships, the woman is getting more sex and more partners outside the relationship and the guy is a cvck.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I agree. This is one of the few guys who can do an open relationship well. In most open relationships, the woman is getting more sex and more partners outside the relationship and the guy is a cvck.
He's gotta be a serious stud to do this... So much so that his attention draws her in and she is more worried about what HE is doing than getting side dyck.
 

scarface701

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
58
Reaction score
62
Age
36
When a sheep dog gets a taste for sheep... the farmer can’t train that taste out of him... he will end up killing sheep every chance he gets until the farmer has no choice but to put the dog down. That’s what will happen to the relationship. One person will enjoy it, the other won’t. The one that enjoys it won’t stop and the relationship will ultimately come to an end as a result.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
This the thing. This article is to get more guys to agree to it because 90% of men will be BLOWN OUT and CVCKED in a open scenario.
Wow this is a very good point. I gotta remember this—how they only make the man look good here so that they can cuck men even more in this society RIP this was a seriously good catch. Can’t believe I didn’t see it.

I’m glad that this is actually a change in pace for once tho, all other stories about this stuff is cuck **** which I just don’t fly with. Props to my homie on the other side of this slaying like no other tho, he’s ballin
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Wow this is a very good point. I gotta remember this—how they only make the man look good here so that they can cuck men even more in this society RIP this was a seriously good catch. Can’t believe I didn’t see it.

I’m glad that this is actually a change in pace for once tho, all other stories about this stuff is cuck **** which I just don’t fly with. Props to my homie on the other side of this slaying like no other tho, he’s ballin
Just assume whats being pushed modern day is cuck, double standards and entitlement.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The Slate article posted is actually a change of pace on the media narrative towards open relationships and open marriages. There have been some articles posted online in fairly major outlets in recent years encouraging men to open the relationships so that their wives can cuck them.

The interesting thing about this article is that the man wanted to open the marriage. I'm not convinced that the woman really wanted to open the marriage, but it seems like the husband was more alpha than beta, which is why she agreed to the open marriage paradigm. I think she may have assessed that an open marriage with an alpha-ish guy was better than a monogamous relationship with a boring beta male. I'm also surprised that she has not had sex with other men in the open marriage. Even if she's 35+ and has lower SMV, she still shouldn't be having as much difficulty as she is.

When a woman wants an open relationship, she's going to have numerous side men. When a man is the primary force behind an open relationship, the equation is going to be equal at worst, and often favor the man.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I think she may have assessed that an open marriage with an alpha-ish guy was better than a monogamous relationship with a boring beta male.
There was a survey that was done with females at one point where most admitted that they'd rather share an alpha guy then to stay monogamous with a beta. I forgot where to find that article.

From a real life perspective, I have ran across this 3 times in my life where the gal basically told me that she doesn't care if I dated other people but that she was going to stay monogamous with me and that they would like for me to use condoms with other gals.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
MAJOR CONFESSION: I was really thinking twice about posting this but I'm currently in a similar situation as the article. That's all I'll say for now as I have gotten non-believers and others bashing me before when I tried to open up about this on another forum some time ago.
 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
MAJOR CONFESSION: I was really thinking twice about posting this but I'm currently in a similar situation as the article. That's all I'll say for now as I have gotten non-believers and others bashing me before when I tried to open up about this on another forum some time ago.
Yeah, ethical non-monogamy is a third rail in most circles, I've found that out the hard way as well. I'll say I've found it somewhat puzzling that tacit non-monogamy (aka, Spinning Plates) is embraced here, but ethical non-monogamy is not, despite being arguably very close on the spectrum.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I've run around with a lot of poly and swinger couples and I can confirm that in 90% of them its the female that gets all the extramarital action, not the male. The reality is that there are alot more attractive females than males at every age level. Add in the fact there are also a lot more men who will bang anything and it's a recipe for the "hotwife" scenario where she plays and he watches (if he's lucky)

Also there is tons of jealousy and cheating even within the confines of an "open" relationship so it doesn't really help with regards to those issues either.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've run around with a lot of poly and swinger couples and I can confirm that in 90% of them its the female that gets all the extramarital action, not the male. The reality is that there are alot more attractive females than males at every age level. Add in the fact there are also a lot more men who will bang anything and it's a recipe for the "hotwife" scenario where she plays and he watches (if he's lucky)

Also there is tons of jealousy and cheating even within the confines of an "open" relationship so it doesn't really help with regards to those issues either.
DO you think a cucked male will keep a image of vitality and strength and good looks if he started into a cvck situation with those traits?
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
MAJOR CONFESSION: I was really thinking twice about posting this but I'm currently in a similar situation as the article. That's all I'll say for now as I have gotten non-believers and others bashing me before when I tried to open up about this on another forum some time ago.
I've been in similar situations as well, although I was usually the wife's boyfriend. I would be the main boyfriend of as many as 4-5 wives at once and none of them cared. In fact, I even managed to enjoy an occasion threesome when I could get a couple of them together, since most of them were bi. Its fun and very validating but not something I could have done for the rest of my life or anything.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
DO you think a cucked male will keep a image of vitality and strength and good looks if he started into a cvck situation with those traits?
Its possible. Every relationship is different. Some men just watch, some actively participate, some like to take pics/video and some aren't allowed to be there at all during sexual encounters. I think the most common thing I experienced was a couple that had been together a while and the wife had aged much better than the husband. The husband viewed this as a way to keep her happy and to stay together. There's also a real phenomenon of guys who enjoy watching another man treat his wife like a dirty little slvt. Can't tell you how many times I was told by couples they wanted me to treat her in a manner her hubby never could, whether that meant bondage, being very aggressive or whatever. I did get the feeling most of the wives loved their husband, but didn't really enjoy the sexual aspect of their relationships with them. The usual "nice guy" thing we've all read about on here is a real thing and a lot of married men are allowing it to ruin their sex lives.

As far as your specific question, I really never met a husband with those characteristics. Strength, vitailty and good looks are in short supply in the swinger world, especially among the men. That's why most women go with single men. If youre looking for a night of passion, why trade in your married guy for another one just like him?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Its possible. Every relationship is different. Some men just watch, some actively participate, some like to take pics/video and some aren't allowed to be there at all during sexual encounters. I think the most common thing I experienced was a couple that had been together a while and the wife had aged much better than the husband. The husband viewed this as a way to keep her happy and to stay together. There's also a real phenomenon of guys who enjoy watching another man treat his wife like a dirty little slvt. Can't tell you how many times I was told by couples they wanted me to treat her in a manner her hubby never could, whether that meant ****, being very aggressive or whatever. I did get the feeling most of the wife's loved their husband, but didn't really enjoy the sexual aspect of their relationships with them. The usual "nice guy" thing we've all ready about on here is a real thing and a lot of married men are allowing it to ruin their sex lives.

As far as your specific question, I really never met a husband who those characteristics. Strength, vitailty and good looks are in short supply in the swinger world, especially among the men. That's why most women go with single men. If youre looking for a night of passion, why trade in your married guy for another one just like him?
No they won't. A man starved of sex over time carries alot of stress and LOOKS like a sexless man. Its not a good look.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top