Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The ‘Dating Market’ Is Getting Worse

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesnt bother me at all. Insight is insight whether he is happy or not. Hes not your typical looker but the dude has conviction.
I dont agree with a few of his ideas but none the less i agree that married game has far deeper consequences then trench game.

Going up to a beautiful women and have her tell you to "fck off loser" or " creep"! Is easy to overcome. Its just words and an opinion in a fraction of time.
Being with a women for 7 plus years is an entirely different thing to deal with.

DEEZ i like your feed back none the less. Good input
Aware on trench game?

In terms of relationship dynamics, I don't think there's a better breakdown. The insights are solid but the "I don't give prescriptions" is a cop out. It is middle of the road fence sitting. Offers up no marriage but is married. Smv chart is by him. Top form smv is early side of twenty. He coins epiphany phase but that's what he played house with. Fortunately, it has worked out thus far without divorce rapey.

On all do respect, not sure I agree it's easy given the lack of men approaching today. TRP knows. 99% don't go get girls. By default I'm skeptical of any married dating coach or anybody playing house in the modern era.

I agree it's a diff thing to deal with 100%. IMHO it's why game is so important. Either she knows her place or **** off. #nextset

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R

Rollo the curmudgeon. Both hilarious and pretty dead on.

-Augustus-
I just wish he could offer more than that cop out of "I don't offer prescriptions" so, I can't be wrong. Meanwhile I am calling out rooshv and rsd Tyler from the castle walks of marriage. I can't argue really with the majority of what's in RM. It's bang on. It points out to the problems he's observed which is spot on. It just doesn't offer men a solution nor a practical framework to apply.

I await book 4. Curious on his take there. I can say, it's game on hard mode atm with corvid. Something I know about being in field and swinging the ****ing hammer. YouTube is full of guys preaching most of whom are not putting in the work.

I enjoy reading rollos work more than his podcasts tbh.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was always supposed to be 1 in a million. Dating is a fabricated past time mainly invented by women because it’s their number 1 hobby and the modern day guy started adopting women’s hobbies.

Somewhere along the way, guys forgot the natural way of things and started pursuing women’s number 1 hobby of dating (the no life seducer/pua lifestyle).
Facts bro!! The only part I would add is that fathers and community would help a woman pick. Good fathers can pick female partners much better than the daughter. I really like when you said that men started adopting females #1 hobby. Thats real man. I used to be that guy. I used to think I was so cool dedicating my life to getting good at dating lolz.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are supposed to have very little choice in mating partners. If you give women any real power you have just upset a divine natural order. Men and women should not even come together for anything other than mating and family life. Thats it. I cant believe how brainwashed we have become in Western society. We believed that the natural order of things was women openly fraternizing with men. The truth is the exact opposite. They are our domestic helpers. Thats it. We treat them well but never are they to be given ANY power outside of domestic affairs. Ironically they are the most happy with that arrangement.

HOOVERMEBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was given a penny everytime someone said the market is getting worse over the past 33 years of my player career I would be a millionaire.Apadt,react,overcome.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not myself. Ive have met a few men that were married and completely dominated their wives. And the wives are quite happy.
You would have to acknowledge, it is the outlier. Not the norm. Furthermore if you were a fly on the wall, you would see everything. Even the best LTR anf or marriages i know, you can see female nature in hyper drive from time to time.

This goes for any dynamic. Remember 1 thing about a wife verses a plate.
Your wife is watching your whole life. Plates do not get this access. Nor shoukd they.
I am watching Csppy podcast aka crona chan. Cappy advice "don't get married." i couldn't agree more.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure were you are from but i just don't find this to be true. Yes women are hypergamous but they are still looking or attracted to good men.
Im not black pill. I just dont agree with.
Richard the entrepreneur in cars or whatever is a great example of BP scar tissue. He says he is RP but he indeed in language is BP. Im surprised Rollo hasnt picked up on this yet.
Rollo is in on the griff. The breakdown of gender dynamics is spot on. Rich basically parrots rollo. Word for word.

The divorce stat is telling. The majority of men know what red pill is but guys are dumb and marry the first post wall willing to play house after best yrs are done. Much of the red pill channels are guys married to single moms and or epiphany phase. They regurgitate the content but are following the beaten path.

There's a level of selfishness inherent in people. Laws simp and pander. There are men who push mgtow who now think women are changing. Its beyond pathetic.

As for hypergamy it's been beat to death. Its bubble wrapped up as the explanation for cratered SMV.

Since we're on the topic of solutions, outside catch and release i don't see one. Man can make a educated guess but outside the acquisition of best yrs top form SMV 18-23, i see it nothing short of simping.

One of my mates was laughing at the amount of past flings taking him off social media. They have got hitched or engaged. Its plausible deniability. Its a measure to avoid fallout or back sliding.

I suspect that our motivation are separate. To each their own. I'm aware of the **** hole SMP. I am not putting it back together nor playing captain save a hoe. I subscribe more to the Aaron clarey bachelor pad economics and enjoying the decline.

Every set is practice. Blow me or blow me out. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. The SMP is a dumpster fire. This is the pool men are playing house with.

I've spoke about the crash. Hitting bottom. I'm out for number one. I'll watch the world burn. Next set onward.

String mate, good luck on your endeavour.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant disagree here Deez. Some men choose to yes but still find decent women. As you know i married Asian. Is it a buffer? Hell no but ill tell you she is more respectful then most women i have dated here. "Respect" is my currency and "obey" is a close 2nd.
Are you married now? I've crushed Asian baeee before. Tight. Petite. Squeelers lulz. Very feminine and traditional. They have zero tolerance for feminine, low T men who are incompetent and can't execute. 100x more proper then white girls. If westernized or multiple generation UK, they are practically white girls. Several in current rotation.

would not marry a western cultured girl. I would date or maybe live in and that's an iff.

No dice for me. I want to go Cobra Tate lifestyle on the world. Ok not quite but his approach to the game is money. She either follows my lead or **** off. Blow me or blow me out. The girls love is blind breakdown by Donovan is telling. It shows up what **** hole the SMP is. It is so even with game. I had a plate on a workers visa trying to get a hold of me amidst quarantine lol. Again there's no substitute for desire. I cannot stress that enough. Given the fallout she has to endure if.

I dont care for BP. Maybe beat to death but if a guy lets himself go then thats his problem. She will monkey branch or follow him into lazyville. If she has brains she will find a better mate.
I only read Rollos book 1 and i need to get my butt in gear and get book 2.
Pretty sure AJ leaked pdf copies online.

Anyone know if there is any application in it rather then the clinical part?
Aware me. What do you mean?

Guys at work ask me all the time what their women mean when they say this or that. They found my translations to be true and they come back. They don't read though so i can't offer books.
I DON'T TOUCH IT @work.

I haven't met the right one but one day...

Plausible deniability FTW!

do wish Rollo would be more situational speaking rather then symptomatic.

Best thing a guy can do is find a women raised by both parents and shows respect for them both. That's a good start. Having respect for the community is another good foundation.
I like molyneux for reason and evidence. I don't agree with everything but he's consistent in the delivery. He's did a great 180 on christianity. He has kind of come at Peterson which is savage given the timing.

I like Rollo but the MSG is not much different than say TFM minus ****ing dolls. TFM is intelligent. The doll smashing is insanity but as is marriage in the modern era. It is ****ed to risk the farm.

There's a new RMG 21 podcast with cobra Tate. Tate spits bars on the podcast. The insights were great. I highly recommend it. Cobra is the only red pill lad I can follow through and through.

Similar to rsd Julien, 100% of men aren't alpha nor rich in ability to execute the following. Both of these fellas are antifragile. They can get zeroed our and comeback like a Phoenix. 100x harder.

String mate, I think if you are to play house in any first world, you must make a contingency plan for exit if **** goes tits up. Similar to Tate, I'd burn the whole thing down and set the house on fire before divorce raped. If more men go to the table with the predicament of going to jail and torching everything before being cucked on their dime in divorce rape, things will change.

I can't survive jail so, I won't risk the following.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you married now? I've crushed Asian baeee before. Tight. Petite. Squeelers lulz. Very feminine and traditional. They have zero tolerance for feminine, low T men who are incompetent and can't execute. 100x more proper then white girls. If westernized or multiple generation UK, they are practically white girls. Several in current rotation.
That's what's up bro. I 100% need to crush an Asian girl before I graduate college. It's on my bucket list I guess you could say lol.

Any tips on smashing Asian girls specifically or is it just standard game and looksmaxxxing?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i am and i know what you mean. My wife will not tolerate suplicating insecure shyt.
Romance to an asian girl is not exactly the same as a US girl.
But both respond to their hair being pulled. Lol

Its a broad scope but if i could say the short version is she is a bigger reflection of myself then I was used to when i met her.
The only real way to experience it is get out of the country.
Is it a cure all. No but its s good contrast.
What's your take on "game your wife" jargon from the trp gang?

I am a one man wolf pack. Bachelor OG. Full blown OG minimalist. I put work in. I spit bars. I pull or I next. Blow me or blow me out. The idea of gaming a wife is ludicrous to me but I am a bachelor.

I think some guys get gyno and low T but the art of the deal by the Donald is immaculate in portraying the importance of walking away from the table. I don't know what or if it is a play once married given divorce rapey.

If I ever had kids, I would burn every cent before being cucked. I will btc it to my dead grandma before I pay to a woman who is jumping on the CC. Not happening.

Tate was on with Troy. I like Troy. He's from my neck of the woods and humble. I like MDL too who is ****y and a troll. Outside the few and Tate, I don't see value.

Rollo was ranting about approaching last weekend lulz. It is funny when he hasn't approached in nearly three decades. Furthermore was domain dependent on his own account. If he wasn't playing his guitar he wasn't approaching.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what's up bro. I 100% need to crush an Asian girl before I graduate college. It's on my bucket list I guess you could say lol.

Any tips on smashing Asian girls specifically or is it just standard game and looksmaxxxing?
Lmfao. My first ever approach was a Asian girl on a college campus in a lightning storm. I approached from behind. Her umbrella went blowing down the street. She jumped out of her skin. It was hilarious and uncalibrated.

They tend to be tiny and timid. Act accordingly.