Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The ‘Dating Market’ Is Getting Worse

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what's up bro. I 100% need to crush an Asian girl before I graduate college. It's on my bucket list I guess you could say lol.

Any tips on smashing Asian girls specifically or is it just standard game and looksmaxxxing?
They are still women Nick. All applies. If she is homegrown asian then expect her to get a bit more repulsed if you "lose face"
Im speaking of asians from cities not poor farm girls. I have no experience with that.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i am and i know what you mean. My wife will not tolerate suplicating insecure shyt.
Romance to an asian girl is not exactly the same as a US girl.
But both respond to their hair being pulled. Lol

Its a broad scope but if i could say the short version is she is a bigger reflection of myself then I was used to when i met her.
The only real way to experience it is get out of the country.
Is it a cure all. No but its s good contrast.
What's your take on "game your wife" jargon from the trp gang?

I am a one man wolf pack. Bachelor OG. Full blown OG minimalist. I put work in. I spit bars. I pull or I next. Blow me or blow me out. The idea of gaming a wife is ludicrous to me but I am a bachelor.

I think some guys get gyno and low T but the art of the deal by the Donald is immaculate in portraying the importance of walking away from the table. I don't know what or if it is a play once married given divorce rapey.

If I ever had kids, I would burn every cent before being cucked. I will btc it to my dead grandma before I pay to a woman who is jumping on the CC. Not happening.

Tate was on with Troy. I like Troy. He's from my neck of the woods and humble. I like MDL too who is ****y and a troll. Outside the few and Tate, I don't see value.

Rollo was ranting about approaching last weekend lulz. It is funny when he hasn't approached in nearly three decades. Furthermore was domain dependent on his own account. If he wasn't playing his guitar he wasn't approaching.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what's up bro. I 100% need to crush an Asian girl before I graduate college. It's on my bucket list I guess you could say lol.

Any tips on smashing Asian girls specifically or is it just standard game and looksmaxxxing?
Lmfao. My first ever approach was a Asian girl on a college campus in a lightning storm. I approached from behind. Her umbrella went blowing down the street. She jumped out of her skin. It was hilarious and uncalibrated.

They tend to be tiny and timid. Act accordingly.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your take on "game your wife" jargon from the trp gang?
Deez its simple. Be busy with life and dont hang out with her all the time. When sex give it to her good.
Rollo was ranting about approaching last weekend lulz. It is funny when he hasn't approached in nearly three decades. Furthermore was domain dependent on his own account. If he wasn't playing his guitar he wasn't approaching.
I cant hold that against him. Just because hes not sleeping with other women doesn't mean he doesn't flirt. His line of work im sure hes around women.
We approach everyday. Everyday is an approach. Flirting never ends.
An occasionally i treat my wife like a hore. (In the fun way) Because down inside her somewhere shes a dirty little scoundrel like myself and i know this.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
am a one man wolf pack. Bachelor OG. Full blown OG minimalist. I put work in. I spit bars. I pull or I next. Blow me or blow me out. The idea of gaming a wife is ludicrous to me but I am a bachelor.
No 1 way to skin a cat. There's many types. I prefer to monogamy over plate theory. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Pick your poison. I think the rewards of one is more then the other.
Ultimately i think the soul gravitates toward a companion.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!