"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

article: Tattoos: A Disfiguring Epidemic

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
he most highly tattooed demographic is women in their 20’s (several studies conclude close to 40%) which indicates a massive rejection of classically feminine traits. Women of today have traded in their feminine power of natural beauty for trite and meaningless “girl power individualism” by adding the outward ink markings. The true power of the feminine has been abandoned for the traditionally masculine procedure; and this has been to the detriment of tattooed women and how they are viewed. (And any society that allows their men to be feminized and their women to be masculinized will not survive more than two generations.
my opinion; A gal with a tat is a tramp. :down:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I should say that a very small tat, like one around the vajaya or on her buttock that is not visible when she is not naked would be OK. I remember meeting a gal that had an upper-arm tat like a sailor - this is what I ma talking about as the stamp of a tramp.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I should say that a very small tat, like one around the vajaya or on her buttock that is not visible when she is not naked would be OK. I remember meeting a gal that had an upper-arm tat like a sailor - this is what I ma talking about as the stamp of a tramp.
just above her buttocks in the small of her back is literally called a 'tramp stamp' .....but I get what you mean Mature....
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Been saying for years that excessive tattoos are a sign of mental illness. Somebody has to be a combination of both highly insecure and self absorbed to spend that much time, money and energy on something so patently irrelevant. Kinda like the chick with bright pink hair. Its such an obvious plea for attention that you need to run in the other direction.
 
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
13
Age
28
excessive tats are just as much of a red flag as dyed hair in my book
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes of tattos on women and even on men it forces me to observe the behaviour of such man looking for clues of impulsivity and herd thinking altought Im much more tolerant with men.

I dont need to deal with people that cant control emotions, needs so bad to fit in trends and desperately seek to fit in current subculture....plus I simply dont like it generally.

Someone say "ohh I needed that tat to remind me a special moment"..well ok if that moment was special why do you need a butterfly on your arm to remember it?
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Tattoos don't scare me. Hell I have two myself with more on the way.

Tattooed girls are just as hot as untattoed girls.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Tattoos don't scare me. Hell I have two myself with more on the way.

Tattooed girls are just as hot as untattoed girls.
Hoes are ok to have tattoos.

I treat it as a 'warning' label. :rofl:

Thanks for the warning! :)

 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I have no tattoos and never intend on getting one. I always said I would break that rule if my mum died, she did, still no tat.

IMO it diplays an unhappiness in what you naturally are. I have no desire to mark my body.

Would I get with a women that has tattoos? Well I will evaluate her complete character and being, and would never let a youthful, permanent fck up put me off a good thing.

In general I don't judge people on trivial things, you need to judge people on the person they are not the decisions they made at a naive place in life.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I should say that a very small tat, like one around the vajaya or on her buttock that is not visible when she is not naked would be OK. I remember meeting a gal that had an upper-arm tat like a sailor - this is what I ma talking about as the stamp of a tramp.
No, that's even worse.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
# no tats just t1ts

I do see more and more girls with tattoos, specially online.
Some actually are attractive, but big horrible tattoos are making me swipe the other way.
A lot of insecure people these days...fked up by social media.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Sadly, the most hooked-on-to-me gal in my life right now has a lot of tats (they're thin-lined so really no coloring, just black), plus unfortunately the pink, purple, whatever hair. She's obsessed over me 16 years older than her. None of the gals that are tat-free like me, like me, except single moms and women my age which is a no-go. These single moms keep pining for me (like 7+ years now), like I'm some sort of Willy Wonka golden ticket. They KNOW I've been single all this time and must have amassed quite a nest-egg, plus guys (and gals) who know me Talk (behind my back and tell conniving girls my business).
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top