MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,707
- Reaction score
- 5,132
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I blame low testosterone.I see more "couples" on Tinder looking for 3-somes than ever before. Also see more married women on Tinder looking for "boyfriends". I see more men willing to loan their wife out so she can get railed by some other dude.(insane) Even know 2 couples that do this.
I see less people that value relationships than ever before. People don't want to make the effort, its easier to throw the relationship away when it becomes too difficult and find a new one.
The entire "sexual revolution" makes me want to give up on any type of meaningful relationship and fuhk anything and everything (semi-attractive) that walks. Maybe even become the single male star of the swingers club and fuhk every dudes hot wife!![]()