"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

article: No One is Entitled to Sex: Why We Should Mock the Nice Guys of OkCupid

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The more they mock and mistreat nice guys the better, they have to kill em all and force them to revaluate their life style.

Their power only comes from that cancer called "nice guys", once the white knights and captain save a ho die, we can reboot the system.
 

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
Point 1, this is a 6 year old "article"

Point 2, these "nice guys" do it to themselves. I can sympathize for their ignorance but they don't need me protecting them from the "mean women" they need to grow a set and stop living in dreamland.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Well that system won’t be rebooted short of a catastrophic event.

Think about it this way. If a man has no intention of marrying a woman she will need someone to take care of her physically and emotionally. Eventually. Let the guys stuck in the imperative have a slice of the pie when you’ve had your fill.

I don’t see a problem.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think the assumption that a guy is only “fake nice” just to get in her pants is overly cynical at times.

Maybe he’s a blue pill guy who genuinely wants to date her and honestly believes that “friends first” is a good idea.

Not every “nice guy” is some scammer looking to pump and dump.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top