Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Men need to be working — and fewer and fewer of them are

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: Men are motivated to work by poon - no poon, no work.
I spent a whole afternoon a few years back thinking about masculinity and how i can become more masculine. Conclusion i came to for my individual case was to WORK HARD.

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, Why bother to work when there's no poon? Though you're exaggerating this trend.
Even if there were no females. I want to be a MAN. To be respected by other males. I love to embrace my masculinity. I cannot think of a better feeling for a man than to FEEL that masculinity and testosterone coursing through his body.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if there were no females. I want to be a MAN. To be respected by other males. I love to embrace my masculinity. I cannot think of a better feeling for a man than to FEEL that masculinity and testosterone coursing through his body.
I don't think these guys need any women around to feel macho.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot think of a better feeling for a man than to FEEL that masculinity and testosterone coursing through his body.
I spent a whole afternoon a few years back thinking about masculinity and how i can become more masculine. Conclusion i came to for my individual case was to WORK HARD.
Lotion can help with blisters.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dr. Scott Galloway acknowledges men are less professionally successful if they aren't having regular sex. I've linked the video from right around where he makes the points about less sexually successful men.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
Women are doing better than me on practically every measure of life.
They have more friends, more clothes, better jobs, more sex, higher education, better apartments, more scholarships, more money, more of basically everything.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dr. Scott Galloway acknowledges men are less professionally successful if they aren't having regular sex. I've linked the video from right around where he makes the points about less sexually successful men.
No matter how you frame it, messages like these basically confirm that men by default are operating from a inferior position. The one who wants/needs it least wins..

Imagine living with a woman who doesn't want to sleep with you while you go; "baby I REALLY need this to function properly " ( aka the future life for all my passport bros, after your "wife " put you in the gheyzone)

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"Currently married men who refuse to work hurt their wives and children by refusing to assist in helping their spouse fulfill her natural desire to be at home with the children"

To say nothing of hurting themselves...

Not acquiring high-skilled, lucrative employment = A man not having the cash to hire a first-rate divorce lawyer, immediately after he arrives home early from work, only to find his brother and the missus in the middle of the living room, on top of that bear skin rug. Where she's REALLY enjoying anal, in ways that disloyal b-tch never so much as pretended to with her husband

Somewhere around '17, many of us forgot that a fella does all these "Trad Con" things(Developing a high level of literacy, Looking after his physical health and hygiene, securing gainful employment so that he can live in a decent neighborhood, etc etc)for HIMSELF first and foremost

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"refusing to assist in helping their spouse fulfill her natural desire to be at home with the children"

But I thought women were equal to men and it was misogynistic to suggest that their natural role is to stay home?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"refusing to assist in helping their spouse fulfill her natural desire to be at home with the children"

But I thought women were equal to men and it was misogynistic to suggest that their natural role is to stay home?
Let's all stop pretending that the modern woman's desire to remain home has anything to do with the kids, instead of being entirely attributable to the abject terror she experiences, at the mere thought of being separated from her vibrator for more than an hour

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masculinity - Poon =