"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

article: Meet the #BrickHeads — the Millennial Guys Staying Home on Friday Night to Play With Legos

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
It's a hobby! Why are you always picking on me! Nah, I'm kidding
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I guess they're not spinning many plates, LOL.
I guess they don't care and aren't bothered by it like many guys on here are. There's many paths to happiness, going out and having sex is just one of many. Not sure why you're laughing at it, are you implying that you're better and happier than they are? Because if you are then you'd be wrong in most cases.

Me and my girlfriend have bought some of those large and expensive sets the last couple of years. They're great and we have a good time building them together. Yeah, that's right, me and my girlfriend play with Lego together. Then we go have some steaming hot sex.

Why do you think you can't have it all?
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The average guy is no longer bullsh1tting himself into thinking than going out getting tipsy and spending tons money will get him a one night stand.

Couple this news with a decreasing flow of people to night clubs and we get what is going on, hypergamy is common knowledge right now so is the idea of a cost/benefit ratio before doing anything for the average man.

I'm not ashamed to say it, when Im in western Europe I dont even bother to hit clubs and bars, I stay home doing my stuff or resting from my training sessions cause I know that at least 4-5 times a years I'll be sent few weeks in eastern Europe where its game on even for a guy with an average look given enough social skills.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
Not sure why you're laughing at it, are you implying that you're better and happier than they are? Because if you are then you'd be wrong in most cases.
No, I'm just saying that these guys (at least the single ones, especially the one that basically is a MGTOW) are not out "macking" or doing what everyone here and in the PUA community, like the Red Pill Group, says they should do.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
No, I'm just saying that these guys (at least the single ones, especially the one that basically is a MGTOW) are not out "macking" or doing what everyone here and in the PUA community, like the Red Pill Group, says they should do.
and I belive they are doing what the red pill people say they should do, do whatever you want and don't make woman a priority, if more guys did this, the whole dating market would be better, jsut imagine, woman would have to behave or she would be traded by legos or video games no woman lego would survive that
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
With legos and video games, you can make progress.

With dating (generally), you get to wait on a woman, who will then flake on you. And, if she does show up, is she just there for a meal?

Building a house made of sh!t, has no rewards. Unless you like flies.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
With legos and video games, you can make progress.

With dating (generally), you get to wait on a woman, who will then flake on you. And, if she does show up, is she just there for a meal?

Building a house made of sh!t, has no rewards. Unless you like flies.
That is the most important point about hobbies and/or self-improvement. We have control over these things, so if you focus on improving, you will improve.

With women, men have much less control.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
No, I'm just saying that these guys (at least the single ones, especially the one that basically is a MGTOW) are not out "macking" or doing what everyone here and in the PUA community, like the Red Pill Group, says they should do.
Everyone except me then. I would say they should do what makes them happy in life, if going out to pick up women is one such thing then I'd say they should do it. Not everyone is as desperate and sex addicted as the PUA and red pill community.

They do one thing right, they do what the love doing and don't give a fvck what a bunch of dudes on the internet thinks about it. They don't give in to the social expectations and pressures. More than what could be said for a bunch of guys in the red pill community who daily feel the need to try impress a bunch of random dudes on the internet about how masculine they are, fvcking spineless men in disguise.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
902
Reaction score
662
Age
39
Let’s go back a week from now for the perfect story about this:

I just got done working 11 hours at the wind farm, hit the gym for an hour. I now come home and I have a choice, watch Netflix and build the Star Wars star destroyer that showed up on my doorstep 2 days ago or..... go to the hoochie bar in middle of nowhere Texas to do shots and maybe game a chick who’s got chlymydia.

I’ll pass, keep my money, pay my student loans, and buy a new truck, for when I can move back to a bigger city, but a house and game hot 25 year old 2 years out of school
 

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
902
Reaction score
662
Age
39
Everyone except me then. I would say they should do what makes them happy in life, if going out to pick up women is one such thing then I'd say they should do it. Not everyone is as desperate and sex addicted as the PUA and red pill community.

They do one thing right, they do what the love doing and don't give a fvck what a bunch of dudes on the internet thinks about it. They don't give in to the social expectations and pressures. More than what could be said for a bunch of guys in the red pill community who daily feel the need to try impress a bunch of random dudes on the internet about how masculine they are, fvcking spineless men in disguise.
I’ve had my share of one night stands. They get awkward after the 3rd time and the next day you’re like wtf was I thinking
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I don't own any Legos but they have released some pretty cool stuff in the last several years, compared to what they had when I was a lad.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,828
Location
象外
Don't see what the big deal is. Some guys have hobbies. Some guys have hobbies JUST TO ENJOY THE HOBBIES.

Many guys don't deliberately pick hobbies to overlap with girl chasing.

Playing with legos, building trainsets (even Tony Sopranos #2 or maybe #3 played with trains), origami, are hobbies.

You haters might consider a hobby OTHER than hating on women on the interwebs...
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I’ve had my share of one night stands. They get awkward after the 3rd time and the next day you’re like wtf was I thinking
I got the same feeling after I 1NS-ed a gal that I later learned was mentally retarded (only mildly, but still!) :eek::eek::eek:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top