“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

article: How to be the kind of man women actually want to marry

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
Article opens with the words: "There’s something unsettling about watching a society grapple with what it means to be a man"

I remain perturbed by the fact that most commentators act as if this is a "problem" that only recently developed




Note the date both of these were published. And there's no shortage of screeds along these lines to which predate these texts. In any event, Reeves and the rest of these half-wits pursue the wrong goal... Start becoming the best version of yourself. A byproduct of that = Becoming husband material
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
Article opens with the words: "There’s something unsettling about watching a society grapple with what it means to be a man"

I remain perturbed by the fact that most commentators act as if this is a "problem" that only recently developed




Note the date both of these were published. And there's no shortage of screeds along these lines to which predate these texts. In any event, Reeves and the rest of these half-wits pursue the wrong goal... Start becoming the best version of yourself. A byproduct of that = Becoming husband material
What if the best version of yourself is monkdom? :mad:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
Article opens with the words: "There’s something unsettling about watching a society grapple with what it means to be a man"

I remain perturbed by the fact that most commentators act as if this is a "problem" that only recently developed




Note the date both of these were published. And there's no shortage of screeds along these lines to which predate these texts. In any event, Reeves and the rest of these half-wits pursue the wrong goal... Start becoming the best version of yourself. A byproduct of that = Becoming husband material
Here's a bit-sized article about the book:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top