MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,676
- Reaction score
- 5,122
Here is an article by the same author, referenced in the above article:
Last edited:
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Article opens with the words: "There’s something unsettling about watching a society grapple with what it means to be a man"
What if the best version of yourself is monkdom?Article opens with the words: "There’s something unsettling about watching a society grapple with what it means to be a man"
I remain perturbed by the fact that most commentators act as if this is a "problem" that only recently developed
Note the date both of these were published. And there's no shortage of screeds along these lines to which predate these texts. In any event, Reeves and the rest of these half-wits pursue the wrong goal... Start becoming the best version of yourself. A byproduct of that = Becoming husband material
Here's a bit-sized article about the book:Article opens with the words: "There’s something unsettling about watching a society grapple with what it means to be a man"
I remain perturbed by the fact that most commentators act as if this is a "problem" that only recently developed
Note the date both of these were published. And there's no shortage of screeds along these lines to which predate these texts. In any event, Reeves and the rest of these half-wits pursue the wrong goal... Start becoming the best version of yourself. A byproduct of that = Becoming husband material
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Then Hari Kari is an option, if you're a Zen Monk in TokyoWhat if the best version of yourself is monkdom?![]()