Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Fed-up single woman, 32, furious over 'atrocious' dating scene: 'I get ghosted by so many men, do better!'

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
All I am going by is her two photos and my wild guess is that she is probably just more of a pain to deal with than she realizes.

tattoos, fake overdone pressed hair, and she probably says some things that she does not realize push men away.

overall she looks attractive except for the tattoos and the fake over done look.

my advice is for her to read a bunch of articles about dating from a man’s perspective. She might try becoming more down to earth and more girl next door, instead of trying to impersonate a Kardashian or a Tiktik star.

she looks slim so if she is not grabbing tons of opportunities there is probably some research she should delve into because a slim young blonde should not be so frustrated basically anywhere worldwide.

She needs at least 50 hours of research and notes from all the articles online that men describe their dating frustrations. Basically she needs to learn but she already looks kind of presentable.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like @jaymbrs kind of chick, even though she's in Australia

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I am going by is her two photos and my wild guess is that she is probably just more of a pain to deal with than she realizes.

tattoos, fake overdone pressed hair, and she probably says some things that she does not realize push men away.

overall she looks attractive except for the tattoos and the fake over done look.

my advice is for her to read a bunch of articles about dating from a man’s perspective. She might try becoming more down to earth and more girl next door, instead of trying to impersonate a Kardashian or a Tiktik star.

she looks slim so if she is not grabbing tons of opportunities there is probably some research she should delve into because a slim young blonde should not be so frustrated basically anywhere worldwide.

She needs at least 50 hours of research and notes from all the articles online that men describe their dating frustrations. Basically she needs to learn but she already looks kind of presentable.
Lol, women don’t have that ability

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Accurate

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, women don’t have that ability
Nice man. You are probably correct, but women are sickly-obsessed with tracking down comments to their worthless articles like this. She will probably find and read my stuff.

You are right though. It is too damn bad.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
32 and just realizing she has always been in the reject bin

Harsh lesson
They all are I believe. You just gotta take what you can get but never get attached. Price is always higher than the value

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, the TATTOOS

(a little nugget of wisdom for any younger women that might be reading)

Look tho, I have long term relationshipped with tattooed women who are enjoyable people to have known and everything, but…….,

Wtf would any beautiful woman have any tattoos at all?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well then she needs to do better herself at not blowing off guys who aren't model looking dudes.

Why is she having this issue? Because she is competing with top tier guys who have tons of women interested in them so they have no need to commit because they can just fvck an endless supply of hotties who look past everything and only go for looks.

A guy she would happily get to know and date via social circle who would be really interested in going out with her and would likely be far more compatible, she is not even answering his message on OLD.

That's her problem. She needs to improve her c0ck picking.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
minus the tattoos, she’s a reasonably attractive blonde.

The problem is her standards. Like 99% of western women, she is punching way above her league. She doesn’t realize that at 32, she would be lucky to get an average earning man. She probably has those guys in her friend zone or on read right now.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nose ring, full of tatts, injected lips ... outer reflections of a ton of inner baggage. What self respecting guy would spend time with this woman? :rolleyes: I imagine she's had her share of 1st date sex and now she thinks of herself as being higher quality but looks like and gives off the vibe of a sex worker. Most guys see through her 'I'm a lady' facade and ghost.
Hey @SW15, so what happened with her 500 options you say women have on OLD? :p

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then she needs to do better herself at not blowing off guys who aren't model looking dudes.

Why is she having this issue? Because she is competing with top tier guys who have tons of women interested in them so they have no need to commit because they can just fvck an endless supply of hotties who look past everything and only go for looks.

A guy she would happily get to know and date via social circle who would be really interested in going out with her and would likely be far more compatible, she is not even answering his message on OLD.

That's her problem. She needs to improve her c0ck picking.
But she deserves it ALL

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If things are so desperate for her, she can always make a little raft and float her @ss over to Papua New Guinea

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She´s probably been pumped & ghosted a lot. Its her fault.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm more surprised, anyone really would even giver her a chance before ghosting her

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
minus the tattoos, she’s a reasonably attractive blonde.

The problem is her standards. Like 99% of western women, she is punching way above her league. She doesn’t realize that at 32, she would be lucky to get an average earning man. She probably has those guys in her friend zone or on read right now.
Accurate. It would be interesting to see her male friends, orbiters, and her text messages/swipe app messages that she has not responded to.