Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: 62-year-old woman claims 20-year-olds are hitting her Instagram up like it’s Tinder

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
But red pill theory suggests that women hit the wall at 27 lol.
I hope you don't completely buy that sh*t. Even if a woman does hit the wall, there's still a flood of guys who want her. Now contrast that to a guy who hit the wall. Not a lot of options there.

The relationship card that men have is rather useless, unless a woman has chosen him.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you don't completely buy that sh*t. Even if a woman does hit the wall, there's still a flood of guys who want her. Now contrast that to a guy who hit the wall. Not a lot of options there.

The relationship card that men have is rather useless, unless a woman has chosen him.
But the Blackpill says the wall is cope.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

Agree completely. I was being sarcastic.

Yes, older women still get guys hitting on them. And they aren’t called “creepy old” women.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can agree to this based on personal experience and conversations with many ~40yo women.
some chemical changes happen in many during the 40s but before the wall. can result in sex drive higher than a young one. basically the testosterone percentage can end up higher as the other chems randomly change. also screws up there head.