"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

article: 62-year-old woman claims 20-year-olds are hitting her Instagram up like it’s Tinder

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
She doesn't warrant attention from a 20 year old. I can't imagine guys under 60 being interested, but male thirst is ridiculous.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
She doesn't warrant attention from a 20 year old. I can't imagine guys under 60 being interested, but male thirst is ridiculous.
Guys here have no idea how bad the male thirst is out there in the sexual marketplace. You think it's bad, but it's worse.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
wanting to be used as a sperm toilet is not an achievement, no one wants to be seen in the street with her.

however if shes cool with that, thats her choice.........most women are jaded thats the issue
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I dont doubt that there are mentally sick men around, what that woman doesnt realize however is that the benchmark of her values its not the amount of men willing to bang her but the quality of men willing to commit to her.

Btw this whole things is disgusting, not even refugees went beyond middle aged european women.
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
I checked out more pics of her... gross. Even cougars have an expiration date.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I checked out more pics of her... gross. Even cougars have an expiration date.
Yes, and that's called Post Menopause. They get temprature hot(sweat), lose their libido, never get wet down there, etc... Hardly someone you'd wish even on your worst enemy...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@MatureDJ unlike some other members I actually like the articles and topics you bring up, I think they are interesting and I like the conversations they bring up. Having said that , knowing she is 60 and after seeing that picture of her I have a real hard time believing that what she is claiming is actually true. As a member of this forum you should know that women lie, especially to save their egos. Think about any women you've ever dumped that went and told everyone that it was she who dumped you. I call bull shiit on this one.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
lots of guys will bang that, hell I probably would but she'll have trouble finding a man that wants a serious relationship. At least a quality guy anyways.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I wouldn't bang that she's not my type. I'm glad she is taking care of her healthy. This shows how bad the market is out there right now. She looks every bit her age, there was one chick someone posted on my page who was 60 with a banging body and cute face gray hair. She looked much younger than this lady and more curvy
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
But red pill theory suggests that women hit the wall at 27 lol.
Regardless to what red pill says
It always felt to me that 40's is the second sexual wave for women
Taking into account she finished all the dishes, meaning she had successful marriage (successful is a code name), children, career and etc.

Now about 60's... I dont know
This is pretty platonic and selfish period, as this article proves
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
But if you were going to settle down, say in your 70's, wouldn't you want it to be with a woman like that? Youthful body , good outlook on life, etc?

I didn't get the feeling that she was an ugly duckling as a younger woman. I'd try to figure out what traits she has to look for in a future mate. At some time, most 60 year old guys want to settle down. actually if you read her blog...she is living a pretty cool life with her husband..
I am always asked "Why did you leave Australia to move to Bali"

We just thought why not!

We have never aspired to living the normal suburban life and have always travelled and did things outside the square.

My husband Shayne worked all over the world as an offshore saturation oilfield diver and paramedic and did lots of travel.








We have always believed that life is for living and not looking. We are both at the pointy end of life, I am 62 and my husband is 68 and we won't run out of money but we will surely run out of time.



So, the journey started 3 years ago when I met a lady at a fashion event and she told me that she lived in Indonesia for 9 months of the year and then travelled to Europe for the rest.

I was basically sold at that moment and thought "why can't we do that"

I told my husband on the way home and we decided in 10 minutes "lets do it"

We also decided we were going to sell everything and be nomadic and see where life takes us.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I want her to give me a handjob while i do bench press in the gym at 3am in the morning while noone is there. Light weight baby.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I want her to give me a handjob while i do bench press in the gym at 3am in the morning while noone is there. Light weight baby.
It's interesting that you brought up the hand-job. Sometimes I don't feel like humping a woman, and just want her to get me off - and a good hand-job always does this trick, especially if the gal follows through and continues the handjob as the semen spits out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top