Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: 62-year-old woman claims 20-year-olds are hitting her Instagram up like it’s Tinder

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't warrant attention from a 20 year old. I can't imagine guys under 60 being interested, but male thirst is ridiculous.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't warrant attention from a 20 year old. I can't imagine guys under 60 being interested, but male thirst is ridiculous.
Guys here have no idea how bad the male thirst is out there in the sexual marketplace. You think it's bad, but it's worse.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wanting to be used as a sperm toilet is not an achievement, no one wants to be seen in the street with her.

however if shes cool with that, thats her choice.........most women are jaded thats the issue

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont doubt that there are mentally sick men around, what that woman doesnt realize however is that the benchmark of her values its not the amount of men willing to bang her but the quality of men willing to commit to her.

Btw this whole things is disgusting, not even refugees went beyond middle aged european women.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I checked out more pics of her... gross. Even cougars have an expiration date.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I checked out more pics of her... gross. Even cougars have an expiration date.
Yes, and that's called Post Menopause. They get temprature hot(sweat), lose their libido, never get wet down there, etc... Hardly someone you'd wish even on your worst enemy...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@MatureDJ unlike some other members I actually like the articles and topics you bring up, I think they are interesting and I like the conversations they bring up. Having said that , knowing she is 60 and after seeing that picture of her I have a real hard time believing that what she is claiming is actually true. As a member of this forum you should know that women lie, especially to save their egos. Think about any women you've ever dumped that went and told everyone that it was she who dumped you. I call bull shiit on this one.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of guys will bang that, hell I probably would but she'll have trouble finding a man that wants a serious relationship. At least a quality guy anyways.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bang that she's not my type. I'm glad she is taking care of her healthy. This shows how bad the market is out there right now. She looks every bit her age, there was one chick someone posted on my page who was 60 with a banging body and cute face gray hair. She looked much younger than this lady and more curvy

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
But red pill theory suggests that women hit the wall at 27 lol.
Regardless to what red pill says
It always felt to me that 40's is the second sexual wave for women
Taking into account she finished all the dishes, meaning she had successful marriage (successful is a code name), children, career and etc.

Now about 60's... I dont know
This is pretty platonic and selfish period, as this article proves

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you were going to settle down, say in your 70's, wouldn't you want it to be with a woman like that? Youthful body , good outlook on life, etc?

I didn't get the feeling that she was an ugly duckling as a younger woman. I'd try to figure out what traits she has to look for in a future mate. At some time, most 60 year old guys want to settle down. actually if you read her blog...she is living a pretty cool life with her husband..
I am always asked "Why did you leave Australia to move to Bali"

We just thought why not!

We have never aspired to living the normal suburban life and have always travelled and did things outside the square.

My husband Shayne worked all over the world as an offshore saturation oilfield diver and paramedic and did lots of travel.

We have always believed that life is for living and not looking. We are both at the pointy end of life, I am 62 and my husband is 68 and we won't run out of money but we will surely run out of time.

So, the journey started 3 years ago when I met a lady at a fashion event and she told me that she lived in Indonesia for 9 months of the year and then travelled to Europe for the rest.

I was basically sold at that moment and thought "why can't we do that"

I told my husband on the way home and we decided in 10 minutes "lets do it"

We also decided we were going to sell everything and be nomadic and see where life takes us.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I want her to give me a handjob while i do bench press in the gym at 3am in the morning while noone is there. Light weight baby.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want her to give me a handjob while i do bench press in the gym at 3am in the morning while noone is there. Light weight baby.
It's interesting that you brought up the hand-job. Sometimes I don't feel like humping a woman, and just want her to get me off - and a good hand-job always does this trick, especially if the gal follows through and continues the handjob as the semen spits out.