MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
3 Things Women Want From a Man That Can Make Him Unforgettable
It’s all about loving us for who we are and freeing us from whom we feel we have to be.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
my opinion: The man has to already be Chad-tier for all this mumbo-jumbo to be of any relevance.![]()
3 Things Women Want From a Man That Can Make Him Unforgettable
It’s all about loving us for who we are and freeing us from whom we feel we have to be.medium.com
![]()
What women say they want vs. what they respond to with high levels of attraction are often quite different.Women SAY they want this. However they get dripping wet only for the chad tier man or smooth player who uses them like a piece of meat and nothing else.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Nah, you are just simply too jaded.my opinion: The man has to already be Chad-tier for all this mumbo-jumbo to be of any relevance.![]()
3 Things Women Want From a Man That Can Make Him Unforgettable
It’s all about loving us for who we are and freeing us from whom we feel we have to be.medium.com
![]()