"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

article: 3 Things Women Want From a Man That Can Make Him Unforgettable

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
my opinion: The man has to already be Chad-tier for all this mumbo-jumbo to be of any relevance. :rolleyes:


Women SAY they want this. However they get dripping wet only for the chad tier man, high status guy that all her peers want as well or the smooth talking player who uses them like a piece of meat and nothing else.

When women say this stuff, all it is is them coping from their latest time they got PNDed by that elusive good looking guy who suddenly cut them off with little to no warning.

I am dealing with this exact same topic with a girl who i am banging right now.

She told me last night that she has been praying every day for a man who doesnt just see her for sex but loves her for who she really is.

Women don't know what they want. That is fact. They don't even know why they are doing what they do each day. They are reactive emotional based 100 percent.
 
Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Women SAY they want this. However they get dripping wet only for the chad tier man or smooth player who uses them like a piece of meat and nothing else.
What women say they want vs. what they respond to with high levels of attraction are often quite different.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
If you stand in the top 10% of men apparently you happen to do the right things most of times, even those that she didnt know yet that she liked.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
All these articles about what they want but never what they should bring to the table for the guy. It always has to be about them and their wants and needs.
 
Top