"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Arrested! Lesson learned.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
347
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Location
Somewhere in Europe
Friday, last day of school!

10:00 AM, let's all get drunk!
1:00 PM, let's eat at the shopping mall!
1:30 PM, let's burn down the shopping mall's bathroom!
2:00 PM, let's ride around town in a cop car!
3:00 PM, let's fight with the cops at the police station!
3:30 PM, let's all tell a different story and get screwed!
6:00 PM, let's sit there and wait.
1:00 AM, let's go home and get *****ed at by parents.

Okay, lesson learned. Don't light things on fire. I had to hide TWO lighters in my ass and it's not comfy.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Nex
I had to hide TWO lighters in my ass and it's not comfy.
wow dude thats kinda disturbing
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
What lesson did you learn? Not to burn shyt down?? Dam...you just saved my life...:rolleyes:
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: Arrested! Lesson learned.

Originally posted by Vincent
wow dude thats kinda disturbing
lolol
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
LMAO! :D

Good times...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
what dumb ass. You dont burn **** in a place where security people work, burn a hotel room down at least but burning **** in a mall bathroom is just dumb.

Glad you learned your lesson though.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Nex
I had to hide TWO lighters in my ass and it's not comfy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow dude thats kinda disturbing
but not as disturbing as what happened in jail that allowed his @sshole to hold lighters... ewwwwwww
 

Aerix

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Why would you get drunk at 10 in the ****ing morning?
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Hey when your bored at 10 o'clock and a bottle isn't very far, the decision doesn't take long.

Ps: Clovis, NM?
 

Aerix

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Originally posted by Vincent
Hey when your bored at 10 o'clock and a bottle isn't very far, the decision doesn't take long.

Ps: Clovis, NM?
Yea Clovis, i dont live there yet but im moving in a couple weeks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
hahaha sorry, i mean.... CLOVIS GREAT!!
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Na i live in the 'burque. It sucks too, but clovis is terrible. I feel bad for you.

Lol your posts match your age.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
lol.... You forgot to pee on the cop...

What fines did you get...

Arson?
UnderAgeDrinkning?
ObstructionOfJustice?

Did they lawfully detain you or arrest...

If I had two lighters up my arse. and Was alone in a detainment cell I'd light the place on fire. Better yet... If I was drunk enough light myself on fire... Then hide the thing up my ass again.... Be like....

"I'm self Combustin...AHHHHH....'

Soon as they let me out. Grab his gun an make a run for it... Maybe shoot a cop or two in the process..... Shoot the guys who were with me.... Get some Amonia. and spray it on all my blood.... Then ****ing burn down the cop station.... Go right next door to the fire station.... Start ****ing with them... Be out of bullets by then,,, so I'd ****ing use the lighter and pepper spray from the cop belt... then take out my listerine strips and put them in there eyes... Propabably take the firehose and shove it up there ass and turn it on full blow.... Blow them up from the inside....Then I'd go over to the white house.... Take it over. Steal the football and dominate the world..... **** the cows....

Of course only If I hade bout two bottles of vodka... pure.... mAybe some redbull....A screwdriver or two....

Dude I hate beer....

Another pointless post of mine....

Capi
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kanatom

New Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
São Carlos, Brazil
tinha q se brasileiro ahahuaa
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
Dude I hate beer....

WHAT?! WHY!

Another pointless post of mine....
Yet it sure was interesting :D
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Hell give me an everclear while your at it.
 

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
lol, i though you got arrested for trying the fake id shyt, damn i got worried for a second:eek:
 

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
347
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Location
Somewhere in Europe
Originally posted by Kanatom
tinha q se brasileiro ahahuaa
soh brasileiro pra faze essas merda, toma um BOzin basico q some quando eu tive 18, nem da nda hUEahue :D

por isso q o brasil eh a zona q eh ---- bota fogo na cidade e toma nda mais q um sermaozin :D

Kanatom, se tem msn?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top