“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Arranging Manhattan Meet

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
By the way you fvcked up a few things around in another thread about suggesting the guy something about 3 - 4 days waiting and then calling, you basically told him to be a champ and let the girl know he has nothing to do for several days.
No, I said he shouldn't reach out again to her for a few days. That doesn't mean he shouldn't also fvck around with other ladies. Contacting a lady sooner would not be a good idea according to AMS. He actually says to wait a week or so. Not to create fake value, but to build attraction and focus on other ladies in the meantime.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
You should have said that you could come over to her place and figure out what to do. Then once over there, offer to get a bottle of wine to drink at her place. Then make sure when you are spooning her that you have her on her side that is the same as the leg with the boot.
I couldn't get her to allow me to bring a bottle of wine over, doubtful she'll do anything back at her place now. I just wonder if it's worth even meeting up.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Asking her when she is free vs suggesting a specific day. I was referring to that.
AMS suggests to say the same too. He states to ask her what day she available so it doesn't look like you have nothing to do. So if she can do a Saturday, don't come back with Friday, come back with Sunday, not with then Friday as it shows low value. No high value man would be open both Friday and Saturday of the same week. Only following AMS's book and videos. They've worked well for me and helped land dates.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top