Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arranging Manhattan Meet

RickTheToad

Reaction score
By the way you fvcked up a few things around in another thread about suggesting the guy something about 3 - 4 days waiting and then calling, you basically told him to be a champ and let the girl know he has nothing to do for several days.
No, I said he shouldn't reach out again to her for a few days. That doesn't mean he shouldn't also fvck around with other ladies. Contacting a lady sooner would not be a good idea according to AMS. He actually says to wait a week or so. Not to create fake value, but to build attraction and focus on other ladies in the meantime.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You should have said that you could come over to her place and figure out what to do. Then once over there, offer to get a bottle of wine to drink at her place. Then make sure when you are spooning her that you have her on her side that is the same as the leg with the boot.
I couldn't get her to allow me to bring a bottle of wine over, doubtful she'll do anything back at her place now. I just wonder if it's worth even meeting up.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Asking her when she is free vs suggesting a specific day. I was referring to that.
AMS suggests to say the same too. He states to ask her what day she available so it doesn't look like you have nothing to do. So if she can do a Saturday, don't come back with Friday, come back with Sunday, not with then Friday as it shows low value. No high value man would be open both Friday and Saturday of the same week. Only following AMS's book and videos. They've worked well for me and helped land dates.