"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Arizona House Parties

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Hey Guys,

I have run into a serious roadblock with my GF. She loves to go out and party & I never really partied all that much in HS. I dont let her go to parties by herself, cause she gets to wild & crazy for my taste (if you get my hint), so I was just really wondering if any of you guys living in AZ, know any good house parties or college parties I could take her too. I will be attending ASU in the fall so I just want to keep an eye on her while having a good time.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
Hey Guys,

so I was just really wondering if any of you guys living in AZ, know any good house parties or college parties I could take her too. I will be attending ASU in the fall so I just want to keep an eye on her while having a good time.
You're kidding right?

Trust me dude. She's not going to be your g/f much longer.... not while you're going the ASU... and to be honest, there are too many hotties there to be tied down right away...

anticipates crazkid moving this to "anything else"
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
LOL. I know, I am still in denial. LET THE PARTY START!
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I dunno how you could tie yourself down during college... shyt, back in school, you walk down the halls and there's no point in checking out the a$$ as you walk by, because there's just going to be another hottie approaching.

I made it a point to, each day, meet at least one new person. It showed because people were always commenting on "how can you always be with a new woman everyday?" You'd be amazed at how much of a boost hearing such things give you.

That and "You can't turn a ho into a housewife." so don't try.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
I know about the hotties, my question is, how do I find about the parties for a hookup?
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
how do I find about the parties for a hookup?
Now we're talking.

The best way to find out about the parties is to be the social butterfly. Go out and every day make it your mission to meet and have a conversation with at least 1 new person (or group). Things will start slow, but soon if you are even a little smooth you will make friends with at least 1 person or group per week.... and it's from these people that you will find out about all the house parties and everything.
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
the parties are easy...
the houses between university and mill are full of parties... just walk/drive around and look for cars... the village and commons also have tons of parties all the time...

seriously, i don't forsee you having trouble finding where the fun is...
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Excellent. Mercenary are you going to ASU? Thanks for the advice Mill and University are solid bets.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top