Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arguing with Women

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a hard time letting logic/reason get in the way of their emotional hissy fit. We have all seen this many times. Engaging them is almost never productive. Its best to disengage from them, give them a yellow flag warning, and go to another room.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a hard time letting logic/reason get in the way of their emotional hissy fit. We have all seen this many times. Engaging them is almost never productive. Its best to disengage from them, give them a yellow flag warning, and go to another room.

I like Rich Cooper and I have seen this video before. It is sooo tempting to argue with them. You think that maybe with enough logic they will change their mind. Nope. Hardly ever happens. Ever.

Women dont even take their own arguments seriously. Deep down they know that they argue in bad faith.

Someone once said that in the Garden Of Eden God never addresses Eve directly. He only talks to Adam. This shows that men were never designed to argue with women. Women were designed to follow our lead. I have to constantly remind myself of this.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hi Duke,
Yes you are right and theres a sense that even when you are right they see you as half wrong...Mum was right,"Change a Girls mind against her will,she's of the same opinion still".

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't care about the logic of the argument they just want to be right and if they can't win the argument they will goad you into getting angry so they can shame/criticize you. The only winning move is to not play their game.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Growing up with 2 sisters and my mom I learned this very early. Hardest thing for me not to bite on is the “gender pay gap”.
Indeed. The gender pay gap is because men still have to pay for women. The moment women would share the costs, they get to share the earnings.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

"Arguing"* with anyone is rarely effective... Makes more sense to respond to someone who's hostile or passive aggressive the way a skillful comic responds to a heckler: Keep things funny, without yourself becoming agitated

*Caveat: In the era we currently live, simply not agreeing with someone, or/and refusing to blindly go along with someone, is now considered "arguing"

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Growing up with 2 sisters and my mom I learned this very early. Hardest thing for me not to bite on is the “gender pay gap”.
Facts!! Yes 1000%. That one is the hardest not to bite on for me too. It is so untrue that you cant help but want to slap someone for saying it.

Do you think women deep down know that it is untrue? They have to know.

Are they just able to compartmentalize reality very well.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really easy to refute it. Pay gap is simply the result of comparing the average income of every single man and to the average income of every single women, while not controlling for a single variable (such as the fact that men are more willing to relocate for work or work dangerous jobs). Simply point out that men vary more on the extremes while women are much more homogenous; all the most violent people in human history have been and will always be men too, should we equalize that? Should we equalize men being 10x more likely to commit suicide and be homeless? They literally cannot make a single argument against this, although women seem fundamentally incapable of grasping statistics and generalizations like this, because everything has to be about them.

Another very simple argument: Men make more because they have more incentive to harder in order to attract women and/or build a family. Again, watch their attempts to refute this and then end the discussion.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Too many men "need to be right" and argue over the dumbest things.

If you find yourself arguing over nonsensical things looking back several times a week/months you are likely one of these people and your relationship is probably toxic.

Toxic people feed on this type of energy while draining you of yours. Unless you are toxic yourself and then you feed on that energy as well.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many men "need to be right" and argue over the dumbest things.

If you find yourself arguing over nonsensical things looking back several times a week/months you are likely one of these people and your relationship is probably toxic.

Toxic people feed on this type of energy while draining you of yours. Unless you are toxic yourself and then you feed on that energy as well.
Plenty of women too. There's an old adage:

'You can be right or you can be happy but you can't always be both'

It is a waste of energy to quibble about every little thing, not to mention its negative depressing energy. Its a drag. Nobody wants to be around that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone once said that in the Garden Of Eden God never addresses Eve directly. He only talks to Adam. This shows that men were never designed to argue with women. Women were designed to follow our lead.
Adam ended up following Eve's lead. And what happened?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam ended up following Eve's lead. And what happened?
Hi Zekko,
Well there were,Kane,Abel and Seth which leaves us with many unanswered questions!

mortiz90

Reaction score
Sometimes arguments lead to fighting, so I usually calm myself down and just listen.