"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Are You Still Meeting Online Chicks?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Regarding the skank. I just got her to strip. I stuck it in her for a several thrusts, pulled out. I just treated her like the dirty skank she is. I then wanked myself off and spunked 2 months worth of *** all over her body. She was in heaven when i sprayed her.

I'll never go back though...she was a mess.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
You got problems 360 degrees, many coming straight from the woman as we all discussed plenty of times from them being late or last minute cancel all the way down to be boring as fvck to last minute resistance.

Plus we got all the problems due to the covid laws, social distance that prevents you to get bus if already half full, restaurants and bars demanding reservations and IDs and most of them with limited offers and higher prices...parks and public spaces often have shorter opening hours and hard traffic due to people avoiding public transports.
Not here in Germany.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
@soulforge I can see me dabbling in the pool of all these women if I already got the rona. But the fact that I havent contracted it, I'm super weary of meeting women in any capacity.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I still am. I been banging women my whole adult life, never so much as caught the flu. All we can do is take precautions (wash hands, wear mask, etc). The only way to truly be safe is to lock yourself in your room until the pandemic is over. In the US, that is likely 2-3 years AFTER our ignorant current president leaves office.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
Regarding the skank. I just got her to strip. I stuck it in her for a several thrusts, pulled out. I just treated her like the dirty skank she is. I then wanked myself off and spunked 2 months worth of *** all over her body. She was in heaven when i sprayed her.

I'll never go back though...she was a mess.
was she hot at least?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
I recently banged one from tinder. Unfortunately didn't wear a rubber. Haven't checked myself for anything yet.

Initially I was worried about catching covid-19, but now I care less. Staying at home all day has done more damage to my mental health than this virus ever will.

At this point Im still taking precautions like wearing my mask when i leave the house, but im not denying myself sex or social interactions either. If I'm meant to catch covid 19 then so be it, theres no point worrying.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Me:"I know a safe place where no masks are needed. It also has cold drinks. It's called my place. Wait...where did you travel the last 14 days?"
Her:"Blabla, I didn't go anywhere, I am keeping myself safe. Hope you have a **** at your place blabla."
Me:"Good. We can meet at X Spot, it's close to my place. How about tomorrow at 7?"(assume attraction and she will follow you".

Maybe I romanticised it a bit, but you get the point. Make it easy and safe for her and she'll have no reason to refuse (except lack of attraction).
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I recently banged one from tinder. Unfortunately didn't wear a rubber. Haven't checked myself for anything yet.

Initially I was worried about catching covid-19, but now I care less. Staying at home all day has done more damage to my mental health than this virus ever will.

At this point Im still taking precautions like wearing my mask when i leave the house, but im not denying myself sex or social interactions either. If I'm meant to catch covid 19 then so be it, theres no point worrying.
That's how I also see it. If God wants me to catch covid, I will.
I'm just living my life as before, just not being stupid about it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
I recently banged one from tinder. Unfortunately didn't wear a rubber. Haven't checked myself for anything yet.

Initially I was worried about catching covid-19, but now I care less. Staying at home all day has done more damage to my mental health than this virus ever will.

At this point Im still taking precautions like wearing my mask when i leave the house, but im not denying myself sex or social interactions either. If I'm meant to catch covid 19 then so be it, theres no point worrying.
Yeah the self-isolation can be brutual some days are worse than others if you need someone to talk to bro DM me
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I recently banged one from tinder. Unfortunately didn't wear a rubber. Haven't checked myself for anything yet.

Initially I was worried about catching covid-19, but now I care less. Staying at home all day has done more damage to my mental health than this virus ever will.


Your wrong about that man... If you get the virus and your immune system over reacts to it... Staying at home for months on end would be a BLESSING you would wish for.

You just don't get it man... This thing fuks you and has a strong change of making you ill for the rest of your life.

How is staying at home for 3-4 months and not having sex, worse than damaged lungs and brain damage?

At this point Im still taking precautions like wearing my mask when i leave the house, but im not denying myself sex or social interactions either. If I'm meant to catch covid 19 then so be it, theres no point worrying.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962

You just don't get it man... This thing fuks you and has a strong chance of making you ill for the rest of your life.

How is staying at home for 3-4 months and not having sex, worse than damaged lungs and brain damage
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
You just don't get it man... This thing fuks you and has a strong chance of making you ill for the rest of your life.

How is staying at home for 3-4 months and not having sex, worse than damaged lungs and brain damage
Covid has been a think for 6-8 months already. How can you say 3-4 months it will be over? 3-4 YEARS is more realistic.. with economic effects lasting a decade or more.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
lol at least your honest, i remember i banged this uggo a few months ago she tried to kiss me the next morning and I was like "Nooooo"
I never saw her again, many regrets were had
Yeah...she looked worse than i thought she would from pof. I was there so....i thought might as well rip her clothes off and spunk on her treat her like the dog she is. Would never go back though. She was a mut.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Yeah..thats what im thinking. Im not wasting my life.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Covid has been a think for 6-8 months already. How can you say 3-4 months it will be over? 3-4 YEARS is more realistic.. with economic effects lasting a decade or more.

I am not talking about lock down and restrictions here.. That could go on for years as the governments have an agenda.

I am talking 3 months in terms of how deadly the virus will be?

In the UK we are seeing a reduction in positive cases.. Also we have had literally thousands of people in the bars and pubs and the beaches.

So we should be seeing an increase in infections and deaths? However that is not what we are seeing right now.

It maybe because people have developed herd immunity.. Or the virus just isn't as harmful as it was before.

I just think it's worthwhile putting your diks back into your pants for a couple more months to see if he hit a major spike or not..

Then we have a clearer Road ahead to bang some vagina

I haven't had sex in 5 months.. Believe me, I want to empty these balls as much as the next man.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
I don't wanna start a new thread but Covid15 is real to i.e. putting on weight
Living in the midwest I have noticed a lot of women when they sent me "Recent" pictures look a lot fatter than their photo's

The hot chicks in my area who don't need online dating aren't on it cause they have plenty of chads/Tyrones that they are smashing from in person or that they know

just something to think about
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
Yeah...she looked worse than i thought she would from pof. I was there so....i thought might as well rip her clothes off and spunk on her treat her like the dog she is. Would never go back though. She was a mut.
I've been banned off POF i tried going on there recently and within 10 minutes my profile was deleted
No big deal most of those girls are ratchet anyway, plus most of them use other dating apps.
POF was fun back in the day 2008-2013 but now, Hinge is where it's at (in my area)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top