"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Are you still grateful?

Are you still grateful?

  • Yes

    Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No

    Votes: 8 30.8%

  • Total voters
    26

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
... to the chick who broke your heart?

I've been reading posts here lately and I found a common denominator on why people came here...

Its because of failure and disappointment in getting the woman they want.

But to think of it, without feeling pain and getting crushed, you would continue to be livin your AFC lives.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
NO!!!!

The first and only girl that ever broke my heart was what caused my AFCness in the first place! I'm still dealing with issues from that event, thankfull though, I'm working out those issues. At least I have come along way and now I have found the mistake that I made. I chose to react in a negitive way back then and now I have to own my decition and get over it.
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Re: NO!!!!

Originally posted by SDBmania
The first and only girl that ever broke my heart was what caused my AFCness in the first place! I'm still dealing with issues from that event, thankfull though, I'm working out those issues. At least I have come along way and now I have found the mistake that I made. I chose to react in a negitive way back then and now I have to own my decition and get over it.
I disagree... the first girl that broke my heart caused me to come looking for the reason why. That reason I found on this site. From the day I found this site to the present, my life has improved drastically.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Re: Re: NO!!!!

Originally posted by DJUofS
I disagree...
??? Oh, you mean you had a different exsperiance. Well, take in mind that my first and only heart break occured in Jr. High. It was the first girl I had a crush on that I showed my feelings to. So, I was tramatised. That and since I had been a social outcast in elementray school was a death blow. I have fixed my social problems now I'm working on emotional/women issues.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
So, I was tramatised. That and since I had been a social outcast in elementray school was a death blow.
SAME HERE!!!

But the thing is... without that "death blow", the phoenix would never have risen from its ashes.

Before, I used to be damn dependent on people. And I always hoped that a SAVIOR would come to deliver me from evil.

College came and then I met her. We became close to each other. She opened up and I opened up. Soon I was thinking that she's the one who is my savior... but no. I was completely wrong. The b!atch just took advantage of my situation and feelings and used me.

I got suicidal and depressed for at least a month. I kept on punching walls... my fists were getting bruised and numb already. I kept on jogging and doing exercise just to shake off the suicidal tendencies in my head.

It was not only the b!tch who was my problem. Over and above the fact that IM A SOCIAL OUTCAST!!! 20 YEARS AND I ACHIEVED NOTHING AT ALL!!! AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE NOBODY TO TURN TO AND TRUST!!! INCLUDING MY PARENTS, RELATIVES, AND "FRIENDS"!!! I CANNOT TRUST THEM!!! ALL THEIR STUPID BS!!!

:mad: I didn't know what to do anymore. When the depression was fading off and when I was beginning to think rational again, I asked myself: "How the hell did this average looking girl SEDUCE ME?"

I wondered and searched everywhere for answers till I stumbled on this site and other "seduction" sites and books. :)

And then, life got better for me. I've been more courageous in approaching women, and talking to people. I got stronger ties with my existing friends and made new ones...

I don't believe in "fate" and "destiny" anymore. For 20 years, that BS was shoved into my head. Now, I believe in the change that you can ACHIEVE THROUGH YOUR OWN EFFORT. You have the power. Use it. Save yourself. You are your savior. You are your messiah... Not anybody else.

==================

Therefore, I'm grateful to God for putting her in my life. Maybe she was the answer to my prayers. All these years, I've been praying to God to change my life. All he wanted to tell me is that I have to change. It is in my own power.

God is the ultimate psychologist. He prolly knew the way I would react if put into that situation EVEN BETTER than I know myself.

If not for her, I would still be in AFC lala land as of this point. :)

Nasa Diyos ang awa, nasa Tao ang Gawa
***Lame translation: (In God is mercy, in you is actions)

:D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I voted no originally but i would like to change my point of view. Upon further consideration I find the person who broke my heart to be my greatest person of my life. She managed to send me into such desparation that I went looking on the internet for ways to win her but then I found this wonderful site. My life has never changed so much for the better because of it. Thank you, Tina. You will probably never read this but thank you anyways.

-Kyle
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Good question.

After getting betrayed by a girlfriend last year I totally changed my looks and image, which has worked very well for me. After splitting with my last girlfriend, I have totally changed my attitude and dropped my AFC ways. They both gave me the motivation to improve myself and taught me not to be so damn naive.

They were very hard and painful lessons, but now they're behind me, I am very grateful.
 

alnite

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Location
Big Bad California
Same here. I had the intention of becoming a DJ not because of a girl, but because I realized how many opportunities I had missed. But I never took it seriously until I met this girl. I desperately tried to win her heart. I read all things about self-esteem and seduction techniques. But an AFC can't be a DJ within a week. We hung out one day, I became clingy and needy, she ditched me the next day.

But it's her that made me go this far. Thanks to you, Sarah.

Come to think of it, it was her who taught me how to drink hard liquors. What a girl...
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
No girl has ever broken my heart, no girl has ever gotten my heart so hasn't been an issue.
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Yes and no. She helped me see my problems but I hope she slowly goes crazy from untreated syphyllis in the next 30 yrs.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by neobrood
SAME HERE!!!

But the thing is... without that "death blow", the phoenix would never have risen from its ashes.

Before, I used to be damn dependent on people. And I always hoped that a SAVIOR would come to deliver me from evil.

College came and then I met her. We became close to each other. She opened up and I opened up. Soon I was thinking that she's the one who is my savior... but no. I was completely wrong. The b!atch just took advantage of my situation and feelings and used me.

I got suicidal and depressed for at least a month. I kept on punching walls... my fists were getting bruised and numb already. I kept on jogging and doing exercise just to shake off the suicidal tendencies in my head.

It was not only the b!tch who was my problem. Over and above the fact that IM A SOCIAL OUTCAST!!! 20 YEARS AND I ACHIEVED NOTHING AT ALL!!! AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE NOBODY TO TURN TO AND TRUST!!! INCLUDING MY PARENTS, RELATIVES, AND "FRIENDS"!!! I CANNOT TRUST THEM!!! ALL THEIR STUPID BS!!!

:mad: I didn't know what to do anymore. When the depression was fading off and when I was beginning to think rational again, I asked myself: "How the hell did this average looking girl SEDUCE ME?"

I wondered and searched everywhere for answers till I stumbled on this site and other "seduction" sites and books. :)

And then, life got better for me. I've been more courageous in approaching women, and talking to people. I got stronger ties with my existing friends and made new ones...

I don't believe in "fate" and "destiny" anymore. For 20 years, that BS was shoved into my head. Now, I believe in the change that you can ACHIEVE THROUGH YOUR OWN EFFORT. You have the power. Use it. Save yourself. You are your savior. You are your messiah... Not anybody else.

==================

Therefore, I'm grateful to God for putting her in my life. Maybe she was the answer to my prayers. All these years, I've been praying to God to change my life. All he wanted to tell me is that I have to change. It is in my own power.

God is the ultimate psychologist. He prolly knew the way I would react if put into that situation EVEN BETTER than I know myself.

If not for her, I would still be in AFC lala land as of this point. :)

Nasa Diyos ang awa, nasa Tao ang Gawa
***Lame translation: (In God is mercy, in you is actions)

:D
Good for you is all I had to say, unfortunetly I was too young to realise it was not my fault. Children often blame themselves for things that they can't control. Obivously, I've over that event now and I'm just finishing off repairing the damage that was done. I chose to react the way I did, which was a bad choise, so now that I've owned it I can chose to change.
 
Top