Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You Man Enough To Use The Direct Method?

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this a long time ago only once, and now that I looked back at it it did work. I was just too much of a bit(h back then though...lol. I've only done situational openers since then. I guess I'll try direct again. :up:

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What an eye opener... I didn't realize that for the past year, that most of the girls I dated or hooked up with, was the result of a direct approach.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While the direct approach is a great way to meet women, the main underlying theme to it is confidence. Confidence is the most crucial part of picking up women. Know what you want, and go and get it. No confidence=no women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mcpwn said:
...example: people with extreme confidence (dictators, religious leaders..etcc) get what they want and peopel follow them
Don't they just use force and fear?

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Don't they just use force and fear?
it takes confidence and guts to get up on a stage and say hypocrital things and expect all things to go right

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mcpwn said:
it takes confidence and guts to get up on a stage and say hypocrital things and expect all things to go right
And just how much confidence or guts does it take when you're preaching to people who feel that they need to be told what to do?