Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Are you happy? test here.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
a little test you can make to know if you are happy with your life.

If you had all the money you need, what would you do?

If you answer:

Well, I would change everything around here! Get a new X, do ZYX, go to WXZ, start this and that...

obviously you are not happy with things around your life.

if you answer:
Well, I would get a new car... but would continue to do the same things I am doing.

Because You like what you do.

Anothe good question is:

If you could do anything what would you do??

This a very powerful question. Can use both to build another life or to be thankfull for the one you have.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
a test to know if you are very happy at this moment:

Did you got laid last night?

Aaaaah, if the answer is yes you got a very big smile at this moment. If it's no, just think about the last time and you'll be pretty happy too.

Good stuff btw shark, I asked the girl next too me if she would give me a BJ if I had all the money in the world but she wouldn't cooperate. A DJ'gotta try.
 

Virtú

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
How is wanting to get things, do things, and go places a sign of unhappiness?

If I woke up one day and felt compelled to act, to "carpe diem", I would call it a major improvement and thank God that it finally happened.

I think you've got it backwards, not wanting to get, do, and go (apathy, avolition, avoidance, etc.) is the sign that something is wrong.

According to your questions, I would have to conclude that I'm perfectly happy with my mediocre and empty life that's heading nowhere.
Sounds like a flaw in your logic to me.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
This is a dumb test. I know if I had all the money I need. I'd invest it while at the same time get material goods or use whatever to improve myself physically and academically. I find happiness in trying to be the smartest and strongest I can be.

Call me a nerd, but I'd be willing to throw lots of cash if I were to get into a great school with great academic environment. Rather than settling for a "State University."

Second primary goal is to invest in my own private gym with a good personal trainer that can help me improve my physique and eat better too.

The girls? My brothers, life is good and I am the prize - they'd be chasing me.

Since I'll never get the above, I'll have to emulate it and do some chasing..
 

Hanz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DeathDealer
The girls? My brothers, life is good and I am the prize - they'd be chasing me.

Since I'll never get the above, I'll have to emulate it and do some chasing..
Dude seriously, that is terrible. There are 2 things money cannot buy and those are Confi and dence; the two things you need more than anything else.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
this test sux. A lot of the things that would make me happy involve needing more money. So does that make me unhappy right now ? Uh.......no !
 
Top