Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you happy? test here.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a little test you can make to know if you are happy with your life.

If you had all the money you need, what would you do?

If you answer:

Well, I would change everything around here! Get a new X, do ZYX, go to WXZ, start this and that...

obviously you are not happy with things around your life.

if you answer:
Well, I would get a new car... but would continue to do the same things I am doing.

Because You like what you do.

Anothe good question is:

If you could do anything what would you do??

This a very powerful question. Can use both to build another life or to be thankfull for the one you have.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
a test to know if you are very happy at this moment:

Did you got laid last night?

Aaaaah, if the answer is yes you got a very big smile at this moment. If it's no, just think about the last time and you'll be pretty happy too.

Good stuff btw shark, I asked the girl next too me if she would give me a BJ if I had all the money in the world but she wouldn't cooperate. A DJ'gotta try.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is wanting to get things, do things, and go places a sign of unhappiness?

If I woke up one day and felt compelled to act, to "carpe diem", I would call it a major improvement and thank God that it finally happened.

I think you've got it backwards, not wanting to get, do, and go (apathy, avolition, avoidance, etc.) is the sign that something is wrong.

According to your questions, I would have to conclude that I'm perfectly happy with my mediocre and empty life that's heading nowhere.
Sounds like a flaw in your logic to me.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a dumb test. I know if I had all the money I need. I'd invest it while at the same time get material goods or use whatever to improve myself physically and academically. I find happiness in trying to be the smartest and strongest I can be.

Call me a nerd, but I'd be willing to throw lots of cash if I were to get into a great school with great academic environment. Rather than settling for a "State University."

Second primary goal is to invest in my own private gym with a good personal trainer that can help me improve my physique and eat better too.

The girls? My brothers, life is good and I am the prize - they'd be chasing me.

Since I'll never get the above, I'll have to emulate it and do some chasing..

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
The girls? My brothers, life is good and I am the prize - they'd be chasing me.

Since I'll never get the above, I'll have to emulate it and do some chasing..
Dude seriously, that is terrible. There are 2 things money cannot buy and those are Confi and dence; the two things you need more than anything else.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this test sux. A lot of the things that would make me happy involve needing more money. So does that make me unhappy right now ? Uh.......no !