Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you going to get the covid vaccine shot now that the delta version is spreading fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this make you wanna get the vaccine shot?
I can't be bothered.

The fact that things that work to eliminate the actual problem itself, such as: colchicine, ivermectin, NAC, Vitamin D and on and one have been buried and suppressed makes it clear as day that this has never been about looking out for your personal health. Nor the personal health of your cuck children.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of doctors and even one of the guys that discovered the RNAm technology warned people that vaccinating everyone will cause it to mutate and bypass the vaccine. "Conspiracy theorists" said it as soon as the propaganda started, but who cared?
Little by little, all the theories regarding what can happen will be validated. Yet people are ignorant and pretty much stupid because they're too lazy to search for answers.
Thats why the best solution is the same virus hygiene: n95 masks, gloves, social distancing, hand sanitizer, going out only when you have to etc.... N95 masks costs are low so far because people are going after the vaccines so there is less demand for them. If they don't work with new variants then the prices will go up again for them.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why the best solution is the same virus hygiene: n95 masks, gloves, social distancing, hand sanitizer, going out only when you have to etc.... N95 masks costs are low so far because people are going after the vaccines so there is less demand for them. If they don't work with new variants then the prices will go up again for them.
Dude, it's a cold.
No need for that garbage, just don't do mouth to mouth with people that are obviously sick and treat yourself if you get it.
And masks are not healthier for you in any way, quite the opposite.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Dude, it's a cold.
No need for that garbage, just don't do mouth to mouth with people that are obviously sick and treat yourself if you get it.
And masks are not healthier for you in any way, quite the opposite.
Try not to spread inaccurate information, it could cost someone his life if he believes it…

“Modes of SARS-CoV-2 transmission are now categorized as inhalation of virus, deposition of virus on exposed mucous membranes, and touching mucous membranes with soiled hands contaminated with virus.”

Btw - As long as we’re talking Real facts, the longer amount of time the virus survives in the wild inside unvaccinated people and encounters RNA copying errors inside these people is what causes said virus to mutate into different variations as it gets passed along, not a vaccine …

A life threatening illness for many people is Not the right time for trash talking…

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young people that had a negative cost-benefits ratio when it came of vaccines apparently didnt follow the gov lines...well now in many european countries they are trying to make it MANDATORY if you wanna attend bars, clubs and gyms.

Macron triend that but protests forced him to backdown...now its Italys turn, lets see how it goes.

I dont want any of that and I surely dont trust the government yet I dont wanna drop my habits (gym and fight sports)...still not sure what to do.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every person should collect knowledge for himself from both sides of the political spectrum and then use that knowledge to make a self-assessment with all things being considered. I think what you'll find is that a particular side will be almost completely 100% for taking the vaccine while the other side will surprisingly have opinions both for and against. Read the science, read the statistics of both sides and pick whatever works best for your personal situation.

In my opinion, this whole vaccine thing is kind of like marriage. You can if you want. It doesn't hurt or help anyone other than yourself, so it shouldn't be a big deal whether this person next to you is married or not. I mean, granted you feel safe after taking the vaccine, who cares what the next person has or doesn't have. At that point, it's just you being being a little pawn activist for sticking your nose into things that have nothing to do with you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I can repeat this and as it appears to be needed.

“Every person on this planet except those separated from civilization (jungle and nomadic tribes), WILL contact the virus.
So name your poison. Catch it now or catch it on a future variant. You’re choice. There’s no way a new, modified variant can be produced in time for anyone.”
The variants have not made the actual size of the virus smaller to go through N95 masks. Unless the actual size or character of the virus mutates, then I just can't buy what you are saying. Also, when people talk about masks, its usually low quality surgical masks that keep you from infecting others, rather than getting infected yourself. This was the original lie about the virus in order to secure those types of masks for the frontline workers back in March 2020. When I mention N95s I'm very serious about that because the size of the virus does not change with variants, ONLY the spike proteins on them to make it more transmissible and deadly. Anti-bacteria sanitizers also kill the virus particles.

Unless the variant decreases the size of the virus, or makes it resistant to 60% ethanol, or 70% isopropyl alcohol, then the same measures in place, if used properly, at the start of the pandemic will work with any variant so long as the size is not effected.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that how you make yourself right? Interesting. Every human being will catch the original or the variants extending after. Look it up.

Now if you plan on living the rest of your life in an NBC suit then you would be right. NBC is nuclear, chemical, & biological. It’s the military’s acronym.

The military doesn’t have chemical
Masks with filtration small enough to block the virus. If they did and you put them in, they would have to remain relatively static because you can’t draw enough air through the filters to move around. Much less being able to fight on the battlefield.

My heavens. I guess it takes all types. I think you know you are being irrational and mentally ambiguous. Good luck.
Dont buy what you are saying. We have been using n95 since the start of the pandemic and they have worked. The science says its effective enough. Unless the virus has physically got smaller, if it worked as used last year, it will work with any variant unless the size of the virus is effected. If there was any problem I was overkill cautious at the start of the pandemic. Its no longer overkill with the variants.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont buy what you are saying. We have been using n95 since the start of the pandemic and they have worked. The science says its effective enough. Unless the virus has physically got smaller, if it worked as used last year, it will work with any variant unless the size of the virus is effected. If there was any problem I was overkill cautious at the start of the pandemic. Its no longer overkill with the variants.
You say that the R95 mask “worked.”

Can you explain how I only wore a mask about a total of two hours last year (and purchased at the dollar store simply to appease the paranoid crowd ) yet this “2 for a dollar” mask also seems to “work”?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some n95 masks but I never wear them, to me they're very uncomfortable. I prefer the regular surgical masks because they're more comfortable. But I think the main reason I haven't caught Covid yet (as far as I know) is because I've avoided situations where I'm routinely indoors close up with a large number of people.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got the two doses some months ago and not worried about any variants

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say that the R95 mask “worked.”
I'm saying I've used the N95 mask, not crediting that I was totally fool-proof since nobody is perfect 100% of the time. Only God can help me where there are some gaps where I'm just not protected at all. However, most anti-maskers keep saying that masks do not work, or the virus is smaller than the N95 masks and don't understand the science of anything by making such an argument.

Black Widow Void said:
Can you explain how I only wore a mask about a total of two hours last year (and purchased at the dollar store simply to appease the paranoid crowd ) yet this “2 for a dollar” mask also seems to “work”?
I don't think its really relevant to prove yesterday's point in today's polarized climate concerning the vaccine. Masks are really only an issue if it is contributing to my own (and anyone's) vaccine hesitancy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some n95 masks but I never wear them, to me they're very uncomfortable. I prefer the regular surgical masks because they're more comfortable. But I think the main reason I haven't caught Covid yet (as far as I know) is because I've avoided situations where I'm routinely indoors close up with a large number of people.
One of the benefits of getting the vaccine is that I can do away with those expensive and uncomfortable masks. You can wear the surgical masks because you got the double-shot and are protected by the vaccine.

If you were not vaccinated, then the surgical masks would offer ZERO protection against the Delta variant. When I was out last year, most people wore their surgical masks incorrectly, or even had it on to get into the store, then put it below their chin or had their nose exposed.

However, now I'm not as sensitive to this anymore because I believe in the science concerning the vaccines, and know 80% of people in Canada and probably anywhere I'm going, have taken at least one shot of the vaccine, and 60% two shots, so I don't feel as worried out there compared to last year. One of the reasons I'm very frustrated about my mother and other contributors to my vaccine hesitancy is living a terrible quality of life, sanitizing all the groceries, having to carefully wash my hands, use hand sanitizer and gloves everywhere I'm going, putting on these heavy n95 masks, or otherwise behaving like its day one of the pandemic in March 2020 when that could all end if I just took the vaccine.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the benefits of getting the vaccine is that I can do away with those expensive and uncomfortable masks. You can wear the surgical masks because you got the double-shot and are protected by the vaccine.

If you were not vaccinated, then the surgical masks would offer ZERO protection against the Delta variant
Actually, I have not worn a mask at all since I've been vaccinated, except for one time when I had a doctor visit. The doctor's office still requires them. I know some people like to call others sheep if they wear a mask in a store that requires them, but I don't look at it that way. If I'm in somebody else's business, I feel like I'm a guest in their establishment, and should abide by their wishes.

As for surgical masks, I know it won't keep the virus out, Delta variant or otherwise. But I wouldn't say they're completely ineffective. If you're saying something, and a small drop of saliva would fly out of your mouth, the mask would block that. And that drop might be teeming with the virus. For this reason, I've always seen Covid mask wearing as more about protecting the other person than yourself.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying I've used the N95 mask, not crediting that I was totally fool-proof since nobody is perfect 100% of the time. Only God can help me where there are some gaps where I'm just not protected at all.
This is not intended to sound disrespectful to your beliefs. However, your above statement does leave me curious.

If God protects those "where there are some gaps where [we're] just not protected at all" ... then why should we bother with a mask or the vax to begin with?

Ordinarily, I try to be respectful to religious beliefs that do not reflect my own. I only question the beliefs of others... when they make claims (such at the above). that I'm unable to comprehend.

It's difficult to believe that God has shown me (an agnostic) favoritism while those of the Christian belief have been sick form the virus.

Can you explain this?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not intended to sound disrespectful to your beliefs. However, your above statement does leave me curious.

If God protects those "where there are some gaps where [we're] just not protected at all" ... then why should we bother with a mask or the vax to begin with?

Ordinarily, I try to be respectful to religious beliefs that do not reflect my own. I only question the beliefs of others... when they make claims (such at the above). that I'm unable to comprehend.

It's difficult to believe that God has shown me (an agnostic) favoritism while those of the Christian belief have been sick form the virus.

Can you explain this?
Not every Christian has got sick with this virus, I certainly have not and neither has my mother. I'm sure not every agnostic didn't get sick with the virus either, probably some did and even died too. It sounds like you tried to make a point there but given the random way in which people get sick or die from the virus, I don't think you can draw any conclusion from that. For starters, do you know if you got infected or were asymptomatic? Did you ever get tested?

The other line goes in the concept that God helps those who help themselves, or some effort is expected on our part to not deliberately get into trouble and the protection mainly applies to unintended or accidental issues. If I don't wear a proper mask, then I'm not feel that I'm doing my best based on the health advice that is out there, for both myself and others around me, to block the transmission of the virus. On the other hand, if I feel wearing a mask is too oppressive such as breathing lake air in a bike ride near a lake, I'm not going to ruin the experience by wearing a mask because that would impair the quality of the experience to such an extent that it would feel I'm sincere my resolve against the virus even though a mask is not on there...especially if there are no crowds, the case count is low and there is just a few people around. In this case, I'll just hold in my breath near someone if I don't feel comfortable until they are passed a distance away. So there is some level of judgment involved on whether I'm wearing a mask or not and what the situation is.

The vaccination point seems to be more of a hot button issue than the masks. If I had the same resolve to take a vaccine as I had to wearing a mask then there wouldn't be any 300+ reply/4k view discussion on a "should I, or should I not take a vaccine" thread. This means I probably do not believe the vaccine is as safe as wearing an n95 mask so this could be contributing to my own vaccine hesitancy.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to explain the scam. It's like a magic trick. A magician (in our case a gang of luciferians) does a highly advanced, well thought out magic trick. Most of the audience will be left in awe actually believing there is no way it cannot be magic as they watched his/her every move without seeing the slight of hand. While a small group will have noticed the magicians slight of hand that made the trick happen. Now if that small group that saw the slight of hand explained to the big audience after the show how it was done, some will feel dumb for not noticing it and admit it's a trick. What's left is a small number of people that believed it was magic no matter what they were told or shown.

Being this is the greatest trick in history, they needed an army to assist in pulling it off. The same way those pretty girls are used in magic shows to distract you from the magicians slight of hand. It's also a trick that never sleeps, its been constant for over a year now and some saw how the trick was done right away, others after months, some still firmly believe it's magic. The ones who saw how the trick was done have been telling the audience for a year now but few think it's a trick.

Have any of you ever seen a magic trick before that left you in awe? Come on, I know some of you have and know that feeling how real some of them looked. You watched the trick over and over without being able to see how it was done. Some convinced themselves it's gotta be magic because they feel smart enough in not being outsmarted. You know the saying "it's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled. The Scamdemic trick is being done by the greatest deceiver of all time.......Satan and his army.

Cannot believe some here still talking about masks being effective. The whole mask debate has been debunked long ago. What most fail to realize is the ones who didn't wear masks never got tested cause they knew the PCR was a weapon used to inflate the numbers. PCR tests should have never been used which is why they killed the inventor months before the scam started. Otherwise Mullis would have exposed it all. Order some rona tests and put pet saliva, fruit juice or whatever you want. You will test positive more times than not. Even those dna ancestry sites are a scam.

The fact they haven't told the world this entire time how to stay healthy shows they want us dead. Cause everything they told us to do masks, social distancing, handy sanny, stay inside, all weaken our immune system while causing mental issues in some. Masks do more harm than good from people crashing their car due to passing out at the wheel from oxygen restriction, permanent scarring from rashes, serious to permanent lung infections/issues, people wearing masks forever due to the psychological damage it's done and some have died. Masks also show our enemy who is obedient and who has common sense. We failed miserably at this. We said all this stuff a year ago and here we are still talking about it as if it's something new.

If you're still skeptical about the fake vaxx. Call your Dr's office or a random Pharmacy and ask them to read you the side effects & ingredients. Call or chat with a random life insurance company and ask them if you die from the shot are you covered. If you're going to take it ask these questions to the nurse and read what you're signing before you proceed. Better yet, ask the nurse to show you the ingredient & safety insert that is required with every drug. You will 100% find a red flag. Red flags always lead to lies.

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.