Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you going to get the covid vaccine shot now that the delta version is spreading fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Above you mention that "elders and those with health problems are still at risk." This is true with any virus type.

Are you implying that the 99.97% of us that will survive this 'pandemic' should turn our world upside down.... for the 00.03% that are too lazy to take proper health precautions? Personally speaking, I'm at the age where I have no elder family. If someone is of the 00.03% high risk percentage wishes to go out in public and take that risk, it's their choice. Again... why should 99.97% of us turn our world upside down for the 00.03% ?
Even the people who survive it, will have life long breathing problems thanks to the damage it does to our lungs. It's not just the "flu" like some people claim. I'm starting to think Countries like China have purposely created misinformation campaigns to create anti vaxxers and slow down any chance of the west recovering.

Also the official mortality rate is 1.8%. 1.8% of 7 billion is 126 million.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The shot doesn't protect you from carrying and spreading it but the rest is a conspiracy? You just admitted there's a hidden agenda for the jab without even realizing it. Have you done extensive research on 5 gee and it's possible connection to the shot? Or is it so far fetched you don't think it's possible so you automatically call it a conspiracy with no research
What is this mysterious hidden agenda? What I'm supposed to believe every government on the planet is working together to destroy their own economies in lockdowns?

Psychological warfare on the mind through propaganda and lies. Mind control is so powerful it can get a person to discredit 1 truth as a lie but 5 lies as a truth. The real pandemic is the vaxxed like we've been saying all along.
Are you Alex Jones? You're giving governments way too much credit.

Instead, ask yourself "why" are they pushing the shot harder than anything ever has before, if it doesn't do what they're saying it's suppose to do in order to save the world. On top of labeling those who don't take it as killers right at the same time where mass resistance started and people are dying from the shot. You can look at it from many angles and find red flags at just about all of them. Red flags lead to lies, lies lead to an agenda.
Yes the evil government is out get you, all those scientists who spend years researching are all wrong. Random conspiracy theoriests who spend 5 minutes reading a post on facebook are the true woke ones.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this mysterious hidden agenda? What I'm supposed to believe every government on the planet is working together to destroy their own economies in lockdowns?
That's for you to figure out. The New World Order is nothing new. It's just unfolding before your very eyes.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
That's for your to figure out. The New World Order is nothing new. It's just unfolding before your very eyes.
I really want people like you who believe this is a fake virus to go to the ICU ward and visit the families. Tell it straight to their face that this is a "fake" virus. Look at the people who are suffering and dying, tell them it's just a "flu" right to their face.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really want people like you who believe this is a fake virus to go to the ICU ward and visit the families. Tell it straight to their face that this is a "fake" virus. Look at the people who are suffering and dying, tell them it's just a "flu" right to their face.
Never once did I say the virus was fake. You assumed I did cause I shattered your narrative which makes you upset, which in turn causes you to speak out of anger not realizing that's what they want you to do.

You didn't research anything, you're doing what they trained you to do. When the narrative they implanted in your mind is challenged. Discredit the person, make assumptions & call them a conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the people who survive it, will have life long breathing problems thanks to the damage it does to our lungs. It's not just the "flu" like some people claim. I'm starting to think Countries like China have purposely created misinformation campaigns to create anti vaxxers and slow down any chance of the west recovering.

Also the official mortality rate is 1.8%. 1.8% of 7 billion is 126 million.
My choice isn’t based upon any misinformation. It’s based on observation and thinking.

Remind me in six months and I’ll follow up (on this posting) on my health.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
My choice isn’t based upon any misinformation. It’s based on observation and thinking.

Remind me in six months and I’ll follow up (on this posting) on my health.
The spanish flu that also came from China coincidentally, killed up to 50 million people in four successive waves. We are on wave 2 of the corona virus.

Yes most people will survive, but i rather not have 50+ million die just because i don't want a lockdown.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never once did I say the virus was fake. You assumed I did cause I'm shattering your narrative which makes you upset, which in turn causes you to speak out of anger not realizing that's what they want you to do.

You didn't research anything, you're doing what they trained you to do. When the narrative they implanted in your mind is challenged. Discredit the person, make up assumptions & call them a conspiracy theorist.
You dont have to say the virus is fake to say it is fake. (Laughed at you for even saying that) You just have to say its not serious or real enough and then be anti-everything and say its a conspiracy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
At this point, COVID is basically Darwin's Natural Selection for intelligence. Those who get vaccinated will be allowed to pass on their genes to future generations and those who don't will not in many cases.

The arguments against vaccination at this point are as dumb as the people making them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The only problem with the vaccine is you can still carry and spread the virus, even without getting sick. Elders and those with health problems are still at risk. You may be healthy but think of your elders at least. Don't buy into those conspiracy theories about the virus being some 5g microchip created by bill gates to take over the world.

Those conspiracy theorists have way too much time on their hands
Anyone who believes that a microchip could be in a vaccine is another level of stupid. I mean it is physically impossible. It literally hurts my brain to try and even understand how someone could think like that. I feel bad for them, because well...they weren't blessed with intelligence that is for sure.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The spanish flu that also came from China coincidentally, killed up to 50 million people in four successive waves. We are on wave 2 of the corona virus.

Yes most people will survive, but i rather not have 50+ million die just because i don't want a lockdown.
Survive and have permanent damage to their body so the true death totals from it won't be known for several years because there will be many many people within the next 5 years who die from COVID related issues that would never have happened if they didn't have it.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who believes that a microchip could be in a vaccine is another level of stupid. I mean it is physically impossible. It literally hurts my brain to try and even understand how someone could think like that. I feel bad for them, because well...they weren't blessed with intelligence that is for sure.
It's very possible just like human cloning, but most think it's a fairy tale. Humans are hackable, they chip the people they own. You can chip yourself from the comfort of your home with a kit bought online.

At this point, COVID is basically Darwin's Natural Selection for intelligence. Those who get vaccinated will be allowed to pass on their genes to future generations and those who don't will not in many cases.

The arguments against vaccination at this point are as dumb as the people making them.

There is facts, plenty of it has been posted here. It's ones choice whether to see them as that, or label them a conspiracy like they want you to. Plenty of adverse effects & deaths from the jab can be found online or take the time to search databases. Or read the many lawsuits already filed for crimes against humanity. It's your choice whether to acknowledge it's happening or turn a blind eye like they want.

You're saying the ones who take the shot are the conscience ones, while the ones who don't take the fake vaxx are Darwins selection. That's the reality they've implanted in your mind to get what they want (take the shot), while creating another avenue of division. You showed us their mind control works just by reading your post.

They get you with their slogans "do your part, save lives" "Be a hero, get jabbed" so you feel left out of the crowd & judged if you don't join their narrative. Now the ones who took the shot are labeled as rona spreaders (to hide the adverse effects) who are being told to wear their masks again. When just last week the ones who didn't take the shot were labeled as killers. It's up to you how many times you'll tolerate being played.

There are people with masters degrees that fell for the scamdemic. There is drop outs that can see through all the deception. Being smart isn't measured solely on being educated by schools/colleges. There are a lot of educated idiots out there. True intelligence is about being conscious of the world around you. Knowing how to navigate within it.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are talking about slogans? How about your overused ones: 1) I'm part of control group B 2) I'm not a lab-rat 3) this has not been tested so you don't know the effects 2 years later 4) This is all about government control, 5) shamdemic 6) sheeple

Whose going to be that .001% case that dies? Go ahead and keep blowing these vaccine deaths way out of proportion so you can screw over 1000 other people who can be saved from the virus you call fake.
The stupidity of some is astounding. Can't even engage.

Status
Not open for further replies.