Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you going to get the covid vaccine shot now that the delta version is spreading fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Does this make you wanna get the vaccine shot?
No.
It is just the Flue.
There were so many lies and hype from the bearucracies and the media the first time around, I don't trust that the so-called variant is even real. They just want to keep the scaremongering going forever if they can. People could catch a simple cold, and it would get counted as a statistic.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive noticed that all the multitudes of yearly flu deaths haven’t happened. I wonder what’s going on there?
This should answer your question. If I'm not mistaken it ends Dec 31. They will just run another scam like they always do. They just needed to buy some time to get it ready. Edit: forgot to mention the demons Gates & Soros purchased a rapid rona testing company Monogic for $41 million.

The ones who helped create the scam continue to buy or invest in companies that help them not only make billions but also control the narrative. Fact checkers is funded by ex CDCee director with ties to J&J. Cant make this chit up.
eu.JPG

Wow, there are some absolutely bizarre statements on there.
I intentionally left that side of statements on there to see if anyone would use that as an excuse to discredit the article.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cannot believe some here still talking about masks being effective. The whole mask debate has been debunked long ago.
There is no threads with 300+ replies and 4k+ views dealing with masks either this year or last year. The vaccines have clearly stolen the show. I wish I could get negative motivation from the anti-maskers as that would make an easy decision just to take the vaccine, because then I could say all the side-effect stories are fake just like the anti-mask stories are fake.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went ahead and got the vaccine. The statistics are overwhelmingly in favor of it being safe, and much moreso than COVID. To me it breaks down like this:

- Vaccines work and are safe, thus I got one
- Masks suck and don't work well, they are a mirage, thus I never wore one
- Lockdowns work, but they aren't practical, but nothing I can do about it

So therefore, I got the vaccine, and all the maskholes can shove those things right up their backside. And hopefully, I'm doing my part to prevent another economy killing lockdown because of all these whiny ass doctors don't want to work overtime.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went ahead and got the vaccine. The statistics are overwhelmingly in favor of it being safe, and much moreso than COVID. To me it breaks down like this:

So therefore, I got the vaccine, and all the maskholes can shove those things right up their backside. And hopefully, I'm doing my part to prevent another economy killing lockdown because of all these whiny ass doctors don't want to work overtime.
Was it a Pfizer, Moderna or one of the others? The Republicans are starting to change their position and soften up their anti-vaxx stance.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it a Pfizer, Moderna or one of the others? The Republicans are starting to change their position and soften up their anti-vaxx stance.
Johnson & Johnson. I felt like it was less invasive, and it was one and done.

I am a Republican/conservative/whatever etc., and I've always been in favor of vaccines. I waited for a while because I didn't want to deal with the hassle, and I wasn't going out much in big crowds anyway. Now that it's easy to get, I strolled right in one day and was gone in an hour.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went Pfizer here. But I can understand why some might like J&J. Besides being one shot, it’s also more of an “old school” technology which some might feel more comfortable with.
Yeah, if I get one Pfizer shot I could be spoofed off the second. But J&J may not work as well as mRnas against the delta variant. Only mRnas have an edge with this variant of horror.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if I get one Pfizer shot I could be spoofed off the second. But J&J may not work as well as mRnas against the delta variant. Only mRnas have an edge with this variant of horror.
There's plenty of data out there that shows that J&J is just as effective. They did their trials during a more turbulent period than Pfizer and Moderna, and kind of skewed the efficacy rate. Bottom line is, they'll all do their job, even if J&J is slightly less effective. I actually took that into account, just in case it was in fact true, since I have a pretty good immune system.

I actually got sick for 2-3 days, so it was doing something in there.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's plenty of data out there that shows that J&J is just as effective. They did their trials during a more turbulent period than Pfizer and Moderna, and kind of skewed the efficacy rate. Bottom line is, they'll all do their job, even if J&J is slightly less effective. I actually took that into account, just in case it was in fact true, since I have a pretty good immune system.

I actually got sick for 2-3 days, so it was doing something in there.
Most people get sick and recover a few days later, but some get sick and die. You are lucky to be in the former category.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to believe any longer.
Because I have average genetics and an adequate immune system (despite all the conflicting 'evidence') I went about my business as usual the past year. Not surprising, I was fine.

Not saying that this is the case... but, if a virus can be scientifically created, I'm sure they'd like to create one to put people like me in "my place" (I have openly and arrogantly mocked healthy peers that went into a frenzy while boasting about myself remaining healthy). I'm thinking that Delta is probably just another typical virus.

The Govt. didn't reach their vaccine quota and so, I'm sure that (in order to boost their numbers) they'll exaggerate this one too.

The only problem with the vaccine is you can still carry and spread the virus, even without getting sick. Elders and those with health problems are still at risk. You may be healthy but think of your elders at least. Don't buy into those conspiracy theories about the virus being some 5g microchip created by bill gates to take over the world.

Those conspiracy theorists have way too much time on their hands

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the shot myself too, tried to postpone it for as long as I could actually...dont really care about safety either mine of others, its just that most european countries are putting serious limitation when it comes of social life and sport attendance.

Right now feeling kinda lazy and my left shoulder is numb, no pain just discomfort not any different than a serious shoulder day at the gym.

Hope there wont be side effects on my hair btw...unless its a prosperous regrowth.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This song comes to mind in these current times.
When will the common sense variant start spreading?
You can't eat inside, but you can eat outside inside.

This is not a vaxx, it's not approved, doesn't protect you from catching & spreading rona, no long term human trials, nor is it safe. It's a new technology never used before in humans, that has a long list of harmful side effects and death. You give legal immunity to the drug maker and facility administering the dose by signing the waiver before taking it.
The CDCe just said just said you have to wear a mask if you took the shot. Yall got played again.
Unless you believe in fake science lockdowns don't work. It's been proven by real science, virologists & Dr's.
Never forgot "2 weeks to flatten the curve" turned into yall got played over a year later. You see the trend here?

"Do your part, save lives" is a deceptive slogan they come up with to create division from their planned agenda's to hide their lies and get one to comply. Like climate change "build back better" or after 9/11 "for your safety". They're frothing at the mouth to lockdown again and blame the variants the shot is causing as the reason. They gave us the summer to enjoy, feel like things are getting back to normal, then when they'll pull the rug again. Blaming it on the ones who don't comply as killers, as the problem, as the enemy through division they created with the slogan "Do your part, save lives".

There's plenty of data out there that shows that J&J is just as effective. They did their trials during a more turbulent period than Pfizer and Moderna, and kind of skewed the efficacy rate.
JJ couldn't even get talcum powder right. Now they're causing blood clots that they knew was gonna happen like the cancer causing talcum powder. No long term human trials were ever done on any of the shots. You're doing your part in being in the long term trials and gave them legal immunity if something negative happens.
You called me a crazy conspiracy theorist for saying they were using prop needles for some of the celebrity and politician injections. But they got you to believe the shot is a vaxx, it's safe, lockdowns work and variants. We're in a war for our minds, soul and total control.

Psychological warfare on the mind through propaganda and lies. Mind control is so powerful it can get a person to discredit 1 truth as a lie but 5 lies as a truth. The real pandemic is the vaxxed like we've been saying all along.

nn.JPG
mm.JPG
thumbnail.jpg
The only problem with the vaccine is you can still carry and spread the virus, even without getting sick. Elders and those with health problems are still at risk. You may be healthy but think of your elders at least. Don't buy into those conspiracy theories about the virus being some 5g microchip created by bill gates to take over the world.

The shot doesn't protect you from carrying and spreading it but the rest is a conspiracy? You just admitted there's a hidden agenda for the jab without even realizing it. Have you done extensive research on 5 gee and it's possible connection to the shot? Or is it so far fetched you don't think it's possible so you automatically call it a conspiracy with no research?

Instead, ask yourself "why" are they pushing the shot harder than anything ever has before, if it doesn't do what they're saying it's suppose to do in order to save the world. On top of labeling those who don't take it as killers right at the same time where mass resistance started and people are dying from the shot. You can look at it from many angles and find red flags at just about all of them. Red flags lead to lies, lies lead to an agenda.

The animals that died in the trials is equivalent to around 2 years in humans. It also takes 2 years of human trials to approve a fake vaxx. We wont know the long term effects till next year or the following. Right now they hiding the tens of thousands that died in order keep on pushing it. Notice Gates smirk when he says 2 years which might be a coincidence (I don't think it is) it's the same time frame Dr's gave for the spike proteinn to start causing problems. A movie song bird came out this year thats about covidd 23. Too many coincidences with the 2 year mark that brings us to 2023.

I was being facetious. They aren’t there because they counted the regular flu deaths as covid deaths.
I know. Just saw an excuse for me to post that.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people get sick and recover a few days later, but some get sick and die. You are lucky to be in the former category.
I meant, I got side effects from the vaccine. I am certainly not worried about the 0.0011% chance of death.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

[/QUO

I agree. I also believe that there are conspiracy anti-vax theorist's out there. I also believe that your "you're gonna kill Grandma" pro-vax sentiment applies as well.

Above you mention that "elders and those with health problems are still at risk." --- Are you implying that the 99.97% of us that will survive this 'pandemic' should turn our world upside down.... for the 00.03% at risk... that are too lazy to take proper health precautions?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Above you mention that "elders and those with health problems are still at risk." This is true with any virus type.

Are you implying that the 99.97% of us that will survive this 'pandemic' should turn our world upside down.... for the 00.03% that are too lazy to take proper health precautions? Personally speaking, I'm at the age where I have no elder family. If someone is of the 00.03% high risk percentage wishes to go out in public and take that risk, it's their choice. Again... why should 99.97% of us turn our world upside down for the 00.03% ?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got vaccinated because I want to travel. I wasn't afraid of covid before and I'm not afraid of it now either, and if the vaccine makes sure I don't end up hospitalized then all the better.

The only real way to treat a disease like this is to let it run its course and hospitalize people as they get sick. The plague and the spanish flu both burned out after a few years because pathogens naturally evolve to be less deadly over time. It doesn't suit them to kill their host. The sooner this is allowed to happen, the sooner the pandemic will end. Locking down and preventing transmission will just make it draw out

Status
Not open for further replies.