"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

"are you gay" line

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I know this is AFC-ish but I need help.

I need to know how I can pull this off.

I am sitting there in my speech class talking up this one girl that I am attracted to. Sitting there talking and all of a sudden she askes me "are you gay" I answer with "Yeah babe. You can crawl into bed with me naked anytime" She laughed and said "I had to know" I know this is good and everything.

My question now is how would you guys go about asking her out after she drops the are you gay line on me?

P.S. I do not dress or look gay at all
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
no, oh no.. are YOU gay??? :D
 

localboy_fmx

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Wisconsin
you say: Let's hang out some time
she says: that'dd be cool
you say: So what's your # I'll call you sometime

simple as that,pal
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
I'm confused. She asked you if you were gay and you said yes?

I have never had a chick ask me (seriously, anyway) if I was gay. Seems like a pretty strange thing to do if you ask me. Is this girl a homophobe or something?
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
that means that she wants you to make your move or something, shes thinking youre a homo cause all you do is talk talk talk but you get no action going on. but next time just tell her "just because you give me that cheap line im not gonna be any easier, you have to work more, to get me"
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
thank you guys

lol, no I am not gay.

triple ultima first off, when she asks you if you are gay it actually means why won't you date me or anyone (Pook)
I said no seriously than I said that yeah thing sarcastically.

And to undisputed I barely ever talk to this girl at all but could tell she actually wants me.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
nah. what i meant was that, it was a response. hehe that was how i would respond to a line like that. i wasn't trying to say you're gay.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
DJ Alejandro, I like that. I wish I would have used that. Next time I get that line i will use it.
 

Byronic Hero

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Small Town, MI
Respond as Prince would...

"No. Are you?"
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
It could be the way you hold yourself. Walk strong like a man, that will ensure that you don't look gay.

Its not what you wear, its how you wear it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
REJECTED!

i asked her out(two days ago) and she said "I don't know" I said "okay, think about it for a while" and walked away and thinking all well she did not want me because she nexted me or something so i thought time for the next girl.
NEXT!!!
 
Top