"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Are you a boobs, legs or bum guy? Do you think it says anything about you?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
51
Just a bit of fun this thread,

Obviously as guys we like all 3 but most of us have a preference to which we like the most.

During my school years I was absolutely a boob guy and didn't care for legs/bum at all. They didn't even register as sexually attractive to me. I was obsessed with boobs and couldn't stop getting erections just from being around girls with big boobs.
Then in sixth form and throughout Uni I was a leg guy, it was all about legs for me.
Post Uni to the present day I am a bum guy.
I still like all 3 but in order for me now its 1) bums 2) legs 3)boobs

So which do you guys prefer and has it changed over the years?
And do you think it tells you anything about your personality or is genetically random as to what you prefer?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Great question!

I am totally a butt guy. There is nothing like grabbing a nice rear end. It has to be at least a handful, and somewhat firm. I would say a nice flat (or close to) stomach is next for me. If they have the bum and stomach, the legs are likely to be good as well.

I could really care less about boobs, maybe cause those are fixable!
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
I like all three of course, but I've always been a boob man. I can't think of anything more distinctly feminine than a pair of breasts. I'm always puzzled when some guys aren't that into them. Oh well, whatever.

I do think it says something about my personality, but I'm not sure what.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

GS750

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2013
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
187
I'm an ass guy and of equal importance a leg guy. Don't get me wrong I like a nice set of C or D cups...natural or implants. But a nice ass and nice legs are more important to me.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Aren't the ass and legs apart of the same thing? I mean I look specifically at the hips when I look at her 'legs', not her ankle or calf... If I had to pick, I would definitely say an ass guy. And hips. A great hip to waist ratio with a v-line from having full legs is prolly the biggest turn on to me. Almost like those comic book characters.

Then again not even pornstars really look like that so I'm not gonna have any luck. Feelsbadman :cry::cry::cry:
 

bigneil

Banned
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
8,265
Reaction score
2,644
Location
Texas
My favorite girl was practically flat chested when I first saw her. I never saw a sexier woman in my life. When she got a boob job I was devastated but she kept them small. Girls with small boobs tend to have the flattest abs and sexiest legs and butts.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Full package here, but I tend to go for tiny petite girls, that are flat chested... They have the best bodies! Their bums are almost perfection!
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Long straight toned legs are a must.

Im fine with small boobs but x-shaped legs are a huge turnoff so are skinny fat legs with no calves.

Of course a good set of boobs is nice but given the need to pick a priority I pick legs.

Anyway legs and ass are togheter, hard to find a girl with great legs and a low fat ass.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
1,441
Reaction score
694
Location
NY
I like feminine gym builds --- or Margot Robbie.

Butt can't be to big though, should be a little larger than my hand, tight. Don't really need visible abs either. Boobs can have or not have, I like a nice c cup but I wouldn't mind a a.
 

Attachments

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
the donkey for me too.
 

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
Legs. I must be in the minority to not prefer "thick" women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top