Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are womens purses only for decoration?

ducksauce

Banned
Reaction score
Next time you date a woman who talks about equal rights yet turns around and expects "romance" in equaling "you pay" ask her if her purse is only for decoration.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purses are a status symbol mostly. Decoration second. Functionality is absolutely last of this of the importance of a purse to a chick, unless she has small kids... then it the 'diaper bag'... which is also a status symbol, with at least an element of practicality.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Most female clothing doesn't have pockets. So they need a purse.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, Ever since I got pad computer (10"), I carry it around in a "purse".

ApolloSunGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a tampon holder or a condom holder not unless they have cash other wise it's a Piggy bank where you deposit your money in lol..

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see....
I have my wallet in my purse (contains DL, credit cards, cash, health insurance cards, chl, etc)
I have some reading glasses in there, sunglasses, yes tampons, chapstick, lipstick, work badge, pens, phone and a bunch of receipts that I need to clean out.

My purse cost $800. I don't mind paying that because a higher end purse is going to last a long time and will look almost brand new the whole time you have it, plus there IS resale value.

Is it a decoration? I see it as more of a high end accessory. Something that competes my look.