“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

are women turned off by reseedin men?

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
360
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
UK
the male side of my family got a history of going bald lol, I'm only 19, and i was looking in the mirror today and i've started going a little bit, it's kinda weird to say i'm only 19.

I can still style my hair and spike it up, without it been really noticable, but within the next few years its going to get worse, is this a turn off to women?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
No offense but do you really have to ask if baldness is a turnoff?
 

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
yeah, I know whatcha mean. Im 19 too, and it look like my hair line is reseedin. Damnit, I wanted to grow dreads after my enlistment in the military.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I got a lot of gray hair, big deal.

It's only a problem if you make it a problem.
 

2niceaguy

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Rogaine, Propecia...I know the latter works to some degree on the top of the head but for receeding hairline ???:D

A look that some guys pull off is the basically shaved head with a little stuble and funky colored eye glasses and some earrings??? sort of a rock star/ David Beckham look...Nothing like my look though.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
like someone already said...


learn to spell receding.


It's probably more of a turn off that you can't spell than not having hair.
 
Top